Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria (30621 Views)

United Nations’ Multi Dimensional Poverty Index: Osun Ranked 2nd Richest State I / Top 5 Richest State In Nigeria / Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by AirforceKommand: 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
codedslayer:

Why are you hailing yourself, everyone knows you are same person with that moniker. Uno dey shame?

Assuming that I am Deathslater then you are killitof. sorry you are the one here without shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by codedslayer: 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
AirforceKommand:

Assuming that I am Deathslater then you are killitof. sorry you are the one here without shame.

Killitroff indeed. Just stop the lies and diversion. I know all eboe e-warriors and their alternate handles, i just check your past post and you registered same day on that thread. You dont need to be ashamed of your handle, no one is going to beat you. But its childish hailing and quoting yourself cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by AirforceKommand: 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
codedslayer:

Killitroff indeed. Just stop the lies and diversion. I know all eboe e-warriors and their alternate handles, i just check your past post and you registered same day on that thread. You dont need to be ashamed of your handle, no one is going to beat you. But its childish hailing and quoting yourself cheesy
sorry you are the one hailing yourself, airforceKOMMAND is different from Deathslater, I wish were him, the guy is rugged to the core. You saw how he dealt with killitof ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by eazyway212: 4:03pm On May 29, 2017
For your soil tests ; contact me, Engr. Ezekiel@ 08060244464.....We deliver in all types of soil tests
Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by LebenNG: 8:55am On Jul 20, 2021
FKO81:

Anambra has highest billionaires in Nigeria

Sir louis Odiumegwu Ojukwu first Nigerian millionaire and also first Nigerian stock exchange persident
.Sir Emeka Offor CEO Chrom Energy, Enugu disco etc.
. Dr ABC Orjiakor CEO Seplat Plc, Neimith pharmaceuticals etc.
. Engr Ernest Azudialu CEO Nestoil, Century power generation, Smile Network etc.
* Arthur Eze CEO Altlas Oranto petrolum
*Dr Ebuka Okonkwo the CEO Sea horse lubricant industry limited
*. Ex Gov Peter Obi Fidelity bank, Next etc.
* Andy Uba politician, Oil merchant
34 Cos Maduka CEO Coscharies motors, Abro motor products, Coched farm etc.
35. Emma Bishop Okonknwo CEO Ekulo group, Evans industries
36. Clement Ibeto CEO Ibeto group, Cement, Oil Merchant, Motor products, Real Estate, Farm and Hotels.
37.Ifeanyi Uba Capital Oil etc
38. Chief (Dr.) Alexander Chika Okafor CEO Chicason group, AZ oil.
39 Innocent Chukwuma Innoson Motors etc.
40. Nicolas Ukachukwu CEO SNECOU Group of Companies Limited
41. SIR. Daniel Chukwudoze Dozzy Oil
42 Sir. Nath Okechukwu Chairman Inter-bau Construction Ltd
43 HRH. Igwe Alfred Achebe Obi of Onitsha Chairman Daimon bank and unilever Plc.
44. Sir Emeka Okwuosa Chairaman Oil serve group, Ekcel Farms Ltd
45. Nnetochukwu Azubuike Oil merchant, Genesis hotel and Genesis deluxe cinemas
46 Odumodu CEO May&Baker
47 Chief Poly Emenike Nero Pharmaceutical
48. Mrs. Stella Okoli Emzor
* Nkechi Obi. Tchno oil
* Ben Anakwe NIPCO oil,
* Stella Odua Former aviation minister, CEO SPG
* Dame Felicia Okoli CEO Armak group of companies
* Uju Ifejika CEO Britannia-U
* Mr Clem Nwogbo B.Sc, MBA Touch Stone Construction, Modacient Energy. Lynden farm
* Enukeme Linus Azubuike Chairman Tonimas Group
* Obiajulu Uzodike Cutix wire plc
* Chigioke Anumoka Chairman Cotech and Tummy tummy. noodles
Mike Ajegbo Minaj Tv, Cement and real estate
* Chris Chidume Oranu Krisoral Group of Companies
impressive, pls where is Fifi Ejindu and her hubby from.... arewa and afonja hope u r following....
Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by ariesbull: 7:41am On Sep 09, 2021
ImperialYoruba:

Drilling wells that Ibaji people in Kogi have claimed. Let them hear you,they will return and wipe your Aguleri out again like they did before.
anambra is an oil producing state today

You see how you take fool yourself
Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
PabloAfricanus:

I completely agree with your observations.
Do you know what's worse?
They have this fantasy of being better, finer, more endowed and having a "better" culture than their fellow Igbos.
Always magnifying the smallest differences to make themselves appear better. grin
Completely uncalled for comparisons and they can't compete without rubbing it in your face.
You need to experience this for yourself and you will feel sorry for them.
Go easy on them, it's a form of inferiority complex.

Lol cheesy cheesy ...
Any way I'm from Abia state..
Anambra is not better than Abia or Imo state....
It just that the have the tendency of hyping their elites class...
Enugu also have that tendency...
They are simply suffering from inferiority complex...
The only state the can insult in South East is Ebonyi...

Please I don't think the are the richest in South East... although the used to be the richest because they met the europeans first before other south easterners... So they were the first to get civilized...
Most Abians got their civilization from Calabar...
You have to visit NNEWI... then you will know what EXAGGERATION and hyping can do...

The richest south east men can be found in Abiriba...(Abia state)... Orlu..
As for the most developed state in South East it's ABIA STATE...
Abia is under reported (and demonized) in the media....(by Anambra just to promote ONITCHA and reduce investment that is meant for Abia state... because they noticed that we don't have the tendency to respond)
Most people think that ABA is an LGA and can be comparable to Owerri, Akwa etc ....
But that not true ... ABA is almost all the Abia Central and Abia South region...

As for the most organized and developed capital city...it's Owerri (imo state)...

EMPTY BARRELS MAKES THE LOUDEST NOICE.
Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by plaindealer: 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
grin grin grin

Poorest you mean?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio Meets President Buhari (Photo) / Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? / Buhari Pays Homage To Ewuare, Oba Of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.