Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians (50134 Views)

U.S TRIP:ABUJA-DUBAI-WASHINGTON D.C:21 Hours Stopover In Dubai with Video / Apapa Gridlock: FG Must Postpone The Closure Of Third Mainland Bridge – LASG / "Ignore Call To Postpone US Trip" - Foreign Minister Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians by ttmacoy: 10:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
so Nigerians traveling frauduently to the Uk do not do same to the Us as well? Is that your argument? Or can you claim there are not many Nigerians living as illegal migrants in the UK and US? Go to Dubai and see illegal Nigerians, go to South Africa same thing and you come here trying to claim there is no justification for asking questions.

I don't need tv or google to tell me there are many Nigerians living illegally abroad. i have seen it with my eyes. go to peckham and see them, go to Diera in Dubai and see our people living illegally. Go to Italy and see our women living illegally so please don't even try to pretend the video I posted is false. I am not saying all Nigerians are illegal, far from it but there is a sizeable proportion and that is a fact.

You say such people should not be used to demonize the whole country, please tell me how 4 people returned out of the thousands who traveled t the US in that 2 week period is demonizing a whole country? And if you do not want the behaviour of some not to demonise the country then we should be changing our bad habits so people stop having such a negative impression of all of us.

again I still don't see the point you are trying to make using 4 Nigerians returned in a 2 week period to conclude the US is targeting and demonising Nigerians. Isn't that a huge stretch? Go to the US student visa forum an see how many students got student visas and have traveled. how many were turned back?

If you are travelling legally and honest with no shady intentions you will be fine. There may be some situations where extra questioning may be required for the border officer to be comfortable before letting you in but that is his job and it applies to every single person irrespective of your passport so I don't get all this they are mistreating Nigeria you are claiming. Does Nigeria's embassy abroad treat Nigerians well?

the fact the minister of foreign affairs had to come out and denounce her statement shows it was stupid and senseless statement with no logic or though applied before she sent it out.

ATERI:

Oh, we have now moved on to the UK? Post more video clips from youtube and goggle now. Most of this stuff are shown on tv to damage the thought process of people like you, and I can see that you are one of the victims. I`m intelligent enough to know that, in a country of roughly 200m people, somebody would behave badly, but what that tiny minority do should not be used to demonize the entire country. Are they also showing you that majority of men that go to South-East Asia looking for children to have sex with are mostly white men from Europe and America? Well, they would rarely show you that, they would rather show you the ugliness of your race. Next time you are made to swallow this poison from the western media, be good enough to tell them this: the fact that most paedophiles are white does not mean all whites are paedophiles. Bye for now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night / Aba Is Changing Rapidly! (Photos) / Fire Outbreak In Onitsha As Truck Crashes Toronto Hospital Fence (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.