Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians (50263 Views)

U.S TRIP:ABUJA-DUBAI-WASHINGTON D.C:21 Hours Stopover In Dubai with Video / Apapa Gridlock: FG Must Postpone The Closure Of Third Mainland Bridge – LASG / "Ignore Call To Postpone US Trip" - Foreign Minister Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians by Moreoffaith(m): 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
Trump hen...
Re: Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians by awesomet1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
I guess those Nigerians sent back are Muslims or have Muslim names.

Just a guess.
Re: Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians by collitexnaira(m): 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
Just Negodu
Re: Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians by Articul8(m): 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
nwanna89:
Senior Special Assistant has a media aide too? Kai. Naija!
Even the media aid go get another media aid

1 Like

Re: Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
Abike shut up. You've joined a bandits of thiefing gluttons. Trying to form relevant. get lost

3 Likes

Re: Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians by PqsMike: 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
Do you need:

* A building planning(Architectural/Structural)
* A cost estimate/Bill of Quantity showing how much your building project will cist you

You can check our Architectural design here(samples)
https://www.nairaland.com/3548486/outstanding-classic-architectural-designs-newhome
Re: Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians by chinex276(m): 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
BMC personnel really working hard for this months pay... instead of warning pple against going to S.A.... talking about putting the chart before the horse

2 Likes

Re: Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians by Nukualofa: 4:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
We no go hear word.

Libya is a dangerous place, don't go there. Na lie we are trooping there.

Indonesia is a no nonsense country, don't carry drugs there. Na lie, our ugandan developers will carry bales of hard drugs there.

2 Likes

Re: Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians by Businessideas: 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
nwanna89:
Especially for someone like Abike that was a broadcaster on NTA . They just like wasting money and that's why the legislature has no respect for the executive.

3 Likes

Re: Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians by xynerise: 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
Mtchew....come and stop me
Re: Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians by sportcage(m): 4:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
Buy my Facebook page with over 10,000 Likes.. For page link, check my signature or call 08065100757
Re: Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians by Earth2Metahuman: 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
ALAYORMII:
I had rather go and face whatever is there than be in this
who said there is anything there.
No be your own dem dey do?

If you go there and they deport you instantly, no be you go lose your money ni?

1 Like

Re: Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians by Bluffly: 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
nwanna89:

I tire for Naija mentality o. Chopu chopu structure

1 Like

Re: Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians by LorDBolton(m): 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
recievesense:
There is no travel warning on south Africa but you are quick to talk about America wey safe.

Seriously...No travel warning has been issued regarding south Africa since??

Chaii

4 Likes

Re: Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians by mile12crises: 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
When are Nigerians going to be barred from United Kingdom so the bed-ridden animal frequenting London will sit his hairy ass in Aso rock

4 Likes

Re: Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians by XaintJoel20: 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
nwanna89:

Even the media aid has aids.
That's Nigerian for you where recurrent expenditure gulps overs 70% of the federal budget.

3 Likes

Re: Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians by saintikechi(m): 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
me thinks buhari knows about it, trump called him to inform him that they don't want to see his leg or his government officials leg in America until he dies and goes to that part of hell

1 Like

Re: Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians by Laple0541(m): 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
So your office can't take any tangible action against such inhumane treatment all you could do is to give foolish advise, if a US citizen is treated that way I am sure our Ambassador would have been sanctioned by now.

1 Like

Re: Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians by AdonisCards(m): 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
It's a lie ooh.. Don't listen to them.
They're trying to trick us to stay in naija . ask her where all her children stays, naija is out of it

1 Like

Re: Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians by chiraqDemon(m): 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
izzou:

The cost of running this country is very high. The problem of this country is not really about what party rules, but the fact that we spend so much maintaining irrelevant positions.

Bros tru eh
Even village head go get assistant wey b say na govt de pay
Too many unimportant positions

3 Likes

Re: Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians by hellomosquito(f): 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
Alright then.
After failing in one i got this one right. Its Fresh and paying 100% profit on member pairing member platform. www.kolarr.com
Referral ID : gunnersbabe
Re: Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians by segzie2012: 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
obembet:
Nigeria is the best nation in the world

No visa for foreigners
We value foreigners and the real citizens

We dont deport foreigners here

Abeg, Nigeria is the best

Says who...make foreigner wey get business to do com Niaja, weda him no go get Visa and Permit

1 Like

Re: Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians by iswallker(m): 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
menzo4u:
I don't understand what has become of this country that we so much waste money on frivolity, just imagine this statement :

The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Foreign
Affairs and Diaspora, Abike Dabiri-Erewa --- Now, the media aide to the Senior special assistant to president Buhari on Foreign Affairs and Diaspora. I am sure that there is Special Adviser to the president on foreign affairs and disapora, that one too will have his media aid.

Even the media aid will have special adviser. And these people are still paid from the coffers of government. All ministers too have special advisers on various "nonsense".

I am waiting to see the spokesperson of the spokesperson of the senior special adviser's media aid of madness affairs to the president. RUBBISH!

so senior special assistant should run the office of ssa alone. be the driver, the receptionist, the secretary etc. common people, an office will always be staffed.

and stop derailing thread... undecided
Re: Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians by Truman155(m): 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
please ban baba from United States
Re: Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians by Lucasbalo(m): 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ask4Info:
We might all think it is funny. But until countries start deporting our citizens and GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS before Nigerians will wake up to develop their country.

Who born USA or Donald Trump papa to deport a German, Japanese, Canadian, UK, or Australian citizen without a genuine reason.

Our leaders have failed us and the youths are encouraging them

Imagine a President of the supposed Giant of Africa SHAMELESSLY feeling comfortable to go abroad to receive medical treatment while he is keeping it secret from his citizens. As if it is not Tax payers money they are spending.Whe they see how things work in those countries, the feel reluctant to even return to do the work they were elected to do.

If those countries they go to receive treatment were as irresponsible and corrupt as them all, no be die the likes of IBB, Shagari, Gowon, Jonathan and Buhari for don die tehteh. Baba Iyabo no dey sick, na other people wife be e own antidote.

Refuse entry into your country any Nigerian diplomatic passport. Let them stay home and develop their country.

Why Ladies Can't Settle With A Broke Guy
https://www.nairaland.com/3663911/why-ladies-cant-settle-broke
Gbam.
Re: Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians by speaktome(m): 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
Let them stop all this their nonsense before our

ROTARY CONVENTION BY JUNE in ATLANTA

proudly a ROTARIAN!!!!!

#MySignatureMyBusiness
Re: Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians by recievesense: 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
LorDBolton:

Seriously...No travel warning has been issued regarding south Africa since??

Chaii

none my brother
Re: Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians by goodvision12(m): 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
To her now she go dey feel sey she dey do her job make dem no sey she is one of the dormant office holders in buhari's govt
Re: Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians by ajalawole(m): 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
menzo4u:
I don't understand what has become of this country that we so much waste money on frivolity, just imagine this statement :

The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Foreign
Affairs and Diaspora, Abike Dabiri-Erewa --- Now, the media aide to the Senior special assistant to president Buhari on Foreign Affairs and Diaspora. I am sure that there is Special Adviser to the president on foreign affairs and disapora, that one too will have his media aid.

Even the media aid will have special adviser. And these people are still paid from the coffers of government. All ministers too have special advisers on various "nonsense".

I am waiting to see the spokesperson of the spokesperson of the senior special adviser's media aid of madness affairs to the president. RUBBISH!
this country tire me brosad

1 Like

Re: Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians by aduje(m): 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
nwanna89:

ha ha ha ha Check well well, Media Aide will have at least 3 personal and executive assistants. Paddy Paddy Employment in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cable Car Crashed On Mountain, Killed 14 In Italy (Photos) / Visa Free Countries / Truck Conveying Excreta Falls On Odo Iyalaro Bridge; Spills Content On Road(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.