Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Nairalanders,please I Need Help:( - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalanders,please I Need Help:( (665 Views)

Nairalanders Please Help / Nairalanders, Please Help Me Pay My School Fees. Deadline Is Today!! / I Am Going Down : Nairalanders Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders,please I Need Help:( by LilMz: 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Peace!
Re: Nairalanders,please I Need Help:( by Kenshinmunac(m): 5:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
Na WA. Nigerians very lazy people.

Anywhere they see free money the begging never ends.

Yall keep begging your fellow guy when they hustle, no go out there and hustle.
Re: Nairalanders,please I Need Help:( by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
Kenshinmunac:
Na WA. Nigerians very lazy people.

Anywhere they see free money the begging never ends.

Yall keep begging your fellow guy when they hustle, no go out there and hustle.

It happens dear. Read somewhere this morning that the fact that someone asks for a loan or has a debt doesn't mean the person is financially irresponsible. Life happens. I want to extend that by adding that it also doesn't mean the person is lazy. If you were coming from the angle of not being sure of the genuiness of the plea, it would have been a different ball game.

Dont attack people like that. You don't know their story.

Cheers.
Re: Nairalanders,please I Need Help:( by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
Gaborone:

It happens dear. Read somewhere this morning that the fact that someone asks for a loan or has a debt doesn't mean the person is financially irresponsible. Life happens. I want to extend that by adding that it also doesn't mean the person is lazy. If you were coming from the angle of not being sure of the genuiness of the plea, it would have been a different ball game.

Dont attack people like that. You don't know their story.

Cheers.

But since a nairalander started giving out free money. Majority have resorted to begging, most nairalanders have opened new accounts to beg. They want free money.
Re: Nairalanders,please I Need Help:( by LilMz: 11:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
Peace
Re: Nairalanders,please I Need Help:( by Bwaal(m): 7:04am On Mar 07, 2017
LilMz:
I'm in a crunch,and I'm embarrassed to ask,but I really need help. Please,I promise to pay back as soon as I can if you think you could loan me #5,000 to meet this payment. Thanks
I was supposed to defend today but last Thursday,my Supervisor postponed it to Wednesday 8th. I thank God for that because I wasn't able to complete my project due to financial pinch.

finalboss,Nairaland66 please help me

I hope it's not too late I just got to ur thread now.. ..
How was the defence.. ..if u haven't done it let me knw
Re: Nairalanders,please I Need Help:( by LilMz: 9:22am On Mar 07, 2017
Peace
Re: Nairalanders,please I Need Help:( by LilMz: 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hmm
Re: Nairalanders,please I Need Help:( by LilMz: 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
Bwaal:

I hope it's not too late I just got to ur thread now.. .. How was the defence.. ..if u haven't done it let me knw
Hello sir
Re: Nairalanders,please I Need Help:( by Bwaal(m): 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
LilMz:

Hello sir
i will get back to you, drop ur number pls
Re: Nairalanders,please I Need Help:( by LilMz: 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hmm
Re: Nairalanders,please I Need Help:( by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
LilMz:

Thanks for getting back to me sir. 3066170973 First bank
he asked you to drop your phone number not your account number
Re: Nairalanders,please I Need Help:( by LilMz: 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
It wasn't easy but I still thank God that I was able to sail through at last.

(1) (Reply)

These Are For Those Who Are Depressed Worried And Down (pics) / Exam Tips: 10 Tips That Will Boast Your Exam Preparation / Distribution Of Unilorin Fresher's Pc Tablet To Commence 12th June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.