Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq (37724 Views)

Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave / President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates / I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq by Xaddy(m): 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Its a fact that there are only 3 groups that hate Trump for no reason, the gay , the Muslims and Satanist ..Which do you belong sir ...... while you are at it

Stop spreading unsubstantiated rumours
Thanks for confirming my fears. Zero intellectual capacity.
Re: President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq by SalamRushdie: 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
Xaddy:

Thanks for confirming my fears. Zero intellectual capacity.

For you information you can never match me intellectually in any known field ..Forget say we dey meet for Nairaland ..fuckïng faggoooot
Re: President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq by buckdudebuck: 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Jobless punk. Go choke on less than $2 you make a day.
sorry i don't live in the zoo aka nigeria
Re: President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq by Xaddy(m): 11:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

For you information you can never match me intellectually in any known field ..Forget say we dey meet for Nairaland ..fuckïng faggoooot
I did give you a chance to prove yourself and you are still on the same retorts. Gay, Muslim and Satanist. I showed you a picture of your trump waving the LGBTQ flag, you did not even have response to that.

You can't just call a stranger a homo MFn besterd son of a besterd father and retarded hoe of a mothr, take your stvdity someplace else
Re: President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq by SalamRushdie: 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
Xaddy:

I did give you a chance to prove yourself and you are still on the same retorts. Gay, Muslim and Satanist. I showed you a picture of your trump waving the LGBTQ flag, you did not even have response to that.

You can't just call a stranger a homo MFn besterd son of a besterd father and retarded hoe of a mothr, take your stvdity someplace else

Fool ..I have ur time now..please fool can we start testing our intellectuallity now..let's start from the top and end 8 Ur stupidity fool . I suggest we start from rocketry or or do we start from the the theory of relativity who which I know u don't know till date

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States / Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election / Huge Fire Erupts On A Chinese Highway As More Than 40 Vehicles Crash (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.