Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,644 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video (48347 Views)

Pastor Throws Kick At His Attacker (Video) / What Is Wrong With Secular Artistes And Comedians Performing In Church? / Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by DCMIX(m): 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
Pastor performing the word of God?
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by Olukologia(m): 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
Read Matter 7 Vs 21.
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
They won't see that one now, Na d women selling mints they will be chasing upanddown
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by Baroba(m): 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
Drug lord claiming pastor..i hia
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by CHANNELStv2020: 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
SEE PEOPLE OFFERING
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lol I like the this guy
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by shounited74: 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
By their fruits you shall know them.
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by shamecurls(m): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
ugochukwufrenzy:
Whats d dıff between dıs pastor and davıdo??

grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by Nightshift(m): 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
OP, there is nothing like "BMW Jeep". The vehicle on the picture above looks like an X6 SUV from BMW. BMW does not make " Jeep". BMW manufacture Cars, SUVs and Motorcycles. Ighotago?
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by tmgold007(f): 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nne5:
Issit wrong?
Is not wrong oo jare...pastor get large swagg
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by Sanchase: 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
That's how you spend money when you luckily escape MMM Frozen Mavros grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by InvertedHammer: 9:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
/
His money, his problem.

Together they can change the world.

Pastor is PHing without expecting GH. Yet people are complaining. Damned if you do; damned if you don't.

If I call myself a senator, you will want some evidence. But if I call myself a pastor, you will believe me. Who is fooling who?
\

1 Like

Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by Marksule(m): 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
Performing
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
10eola:
Bjhaid dem don steal my phone oo....how's that challenge grin

any winner in group B yet
haha, no challenge today o bro, choi Na painful news be this o embarassed. Which line I fit reach you on?
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by tmgold007(f): 9:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
NA ONLY TWO PEOPLE THEY PICK THE MONEY ÀM NOT SURE THE MONEY IS ORIGINAL OR SHEY CROWD THEY FEAR TO PICK BLOOD MONEY NI??
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by Evanyi: 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
zionmade:
As a Christian i have nothing to say. Its wrong to criticize a Man of God. Its only God who calls men know d ones he called and one he didn't. But if i come close to him i will ask him questions on d morality of his actions. But to stay far and call him names its too wrong
u committed a fallacy. who told you he is a man of God. did u know what that wod Man of God connotes
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by omooba969(m): 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
Yeeboz & love of money are like Siamese twins. grin
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by erico2k2(m): 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
LordCenturion:
All those fake pastors parading themselves as men of GOD, sleeping with their female members, non of them can never says they haven't slept with any of their members(both single and married) before...

Nah so my gf pastor dey text her last last month that "hi bbe, I have missed ur face, actually I couldn't concentrate during the sermon on Sunday" I was shocked to read this from GO of the church, my gf said he has been disturbing her since early February, she said she is going to report the matter to his wife which I go against it, I told her to leave the church instead, which we agreed upon, but to my greatest surprise, my girlfriend secretly going to that church as at last week Sunday and yesterday,I challenge her today but she says she will soon quit the church, she doesn't know that she is fooling herself not me, and am 100% sure that her old pastor who is enough to be her grandfather has been having canal knowledge of her,i have promised not to have anything to do with her as from today,but she never know this yet....i have move on with my life...
Wise choice.
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by dokyOloye: 9:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
Deathslater:
At least he is better than some pastors.
And better than all imams who it's obvious only preach hate,killing and call others infidel in their preachings.
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by haykes(m): 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
Business was boomed yesterday magga pay their tith nah,end time businessman,walahi church is a lucrative business
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by omooba969(m): 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nightshift:
OP, there is nothing like "BMW Jeep". The vehicle on the pictcture above looks like an X6 SUV from BMW. Kapito? BMW does not make " Jeep". BMW manufactures Cars, SUVs and Motorcycles.

You sabi cars & their names pass the manufacturers sef but I doubt if u have 1.

9ja ppl sha...ITK grin
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
zionmade:
As a Christian i have nothing to say. Its wrong to criticize a Man of God. Its only God who calls men know d ones he called and one he didn't. But if i come close to him i will ask him questions on d morality of his actions. But to stay far and call him names its too wrong
zionmade:
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by back2sender: 9:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
Deathslater:
At least he is better than some pastors.
Better than the olosho pastor in auchi that only gives his money to oloshos and chat with dem with no Clothes on
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by erico2k2(m): 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nightshift:
OP, there is nothing like "BMW Jeep". The vehicle on the picture above looks like an X6 SUV from BMW. BMW does not make " Jeep". BMW manufacture Cars, SUVs and Motorcycles. Ighotago?
Oyah clap for yourself, who told you there is nothing like BMW JEEP
here the Meaning of JEEP http://www.thefreedictionary.com/jeep

Noun 1. Jeep - a car suitable for traveling over rough terrainjeep - a car suitable for traveling over rough terrain
landrover
auto, automobile, car, motorcar, machine - a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine;
Another case of correctness gone south,
9ja bois behaving like US kids since 1980gbogolo. angry angry
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
Typical average Nigerian Christian. Why am i not surprised?
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by AkumahTalk(m): 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
"....Religious Rascality"
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by erico2k2(m): 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
omooba969:

You sabi cars & their names pass the manufacturers sef but I doubt if u have 1.

9ja ppl sha...ITK grin
Leave that guy abeg, Nah another ITK who knows absolutely nothing at all.If he did he would have know that ordinarily all SUVs,4x4 are called JEEP.Before its make and model.
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by Sammiejokes(m): 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
[quote author=zionmade post=54335170]As a Christian i have nothing to say. Its wrong to criticize a Man of God. Its only God who calls men know d ones he called and one he didn't. But if i come close to him i will ask him questions on d morality of his actions. But to stay far and call him names its too wrong[/quote
I have heard of sheepee dz is a grand sheepee. Oga read ur bible, paul wrote many churches condemning their way lifestyle.
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by deolu2000(m): 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
Another yahoo boy in suit forming pastor. Am nt suprised especially because of the time we are.
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by lonelydora: 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
Why is he using TINAPA plate number?
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
LordCenturion:
All those fake pastors parading themselves as men of GOD, sleeping with their female members, non of them can never says they haven't slept with any of their members(both single and married) before...

Nah so my gf pastor dey text her last last month that "hi bbe, I have missed ur face, actually I couldn't concentrate during the sermon on Sunday" I was shocked to read this from GO of the church, my gf said he has been disturbing her since early February, she said she is going to report the matter to his wife which I go against it, I told her to leave the church instead, which we agreed upon, but to my greatest surprise, my girlfriend secretly going to that church as at last week Sunday and yesterday,I challenge her today but she says she will soon quit the church, she doesn't know that she is fooling herself not me, and am 100% sure that her old pastor who is enough to be her grandfather has been having canal knowledge of her,i have promised not to have anything to do with her as from today,but she never know this yet....i have move on with my life...
lol......ur write up made me laugh
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by coputa(m): 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
CplusJason:
Yahoo boy claiming to be a pastor.
God can call a yahoo boy.he uses the foolish things to confound the wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' / Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. / Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.