Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video (48321 Views)

Pastor Throws Kick At His Attacker (Video) / What Is Wrong With Secular Artistes And Comedians Performing In Church? / Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by PrettyCrystal: 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
A pastor identified as Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere A.K.A Odumeje has sparked outrage online after he was spotted doing the 'unusual at an event in Ezira, Orumba South L.G.A, Anambra State.... The pastor who is also a gospel musician -was filmed throwing cash including dollars at the guests while standing in his exotic BMW jeep as he performed. The guests including photographers left all they were doing to scramble for their own share...

This video which is trending on Facebook has enraged online users who said this is not how man of God is supposed to behave especially in public. Watch the video below and see how the pastor showed that 'recession' is just a word....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/pastor-throws-cash-from-his-bmw-while.html

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCA1iAgyixw

1 Share

Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by ediama(m): 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2017

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by PrettyCrystal: 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2017

2 Shares

Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by PrettyCrystal: 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by FvckShiT(m): 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
Y.M.C.M.B
grin

Fůcking holy balling

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by Nne5: 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
Issit wrong?

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by CplusJason: 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
Yahoo boy claiming to be a pastor.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by juman(m): 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
CplusJason:
Yahoo boy claiming to be a pastor.

In nigeria by starting a church one can become super rich.

nigeria is a country where people are religious but not godly.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by CplusJason: 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
juman:

In nigeria by starting a church one can become super rich.

nigeria is a country where people are religious but not godly.
You can say that again Bro.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by Deathslater: 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
At least he is better than some pastors.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by zionmade(m): 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
As a Christian i have nothing to say. Its wrong to criticize a Man of God. Its only God who calls men know d ones he called and one he didn't. But if i come close to him i will ask him questions on d morality of his actions. But to stay far and call him names its too wrong

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by ITbomb(m): 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
After all the money will return back to him in Sunday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by yomibelle(f): 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
I saw my SS1 Mathematics teacher today. We greeted and he asked for directions to GT Bank. I told him to make a 360° turn and walk for like 1.8m, then find the coefficient of X using Pythagoras theorem and round it up to the nearest tens. He will see a big pharmacy which is perpendicular to his right, then make an obtuse angle turn, he'll see the bank at a distance of about the logarithm of 7 and using four figure table to find the Anti- log. Let him feel what I felt when I was in school. I heard on the radio he's missing....lol

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by ELPablochapo: 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
Onye nku
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by AntiWailer: 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
Perform ke.
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by ugochukwufrenzy: 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
Whats d dıff between dıs pastor and davıdo??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by ifenes(m): 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
Money donated by the poor sprayed around freely by the pastor. I thought the money was meant to be with god? I guess I was wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by martineverest(m): 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
As usual... Nigerians will say 'touch not my anointed.'

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by transient123(m): 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
You mean pasuma or Don jazzy throwing cash.
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by thonyrule(m): 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
Men of God..... Smh
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by 14teenK: 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
Pastors be using peoples offering to play naija bet

1 Like

Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by Kaxmytex(m): 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
Anambra next governor...

naso e dey start
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by LordCenturion(m): 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
All those fake pastors parading themselves as men of GOD, sleeping with their female members, non of them can never says they haven't slept with any of their members(both single and married) before...

Nah so my gf pastor dey text her last last month that "hi bbe, I have missed ur face, actually I couldn't concentrate during the sermon on Sunday" I was shocked to read this from GO of the church, my gf said he has been disturbing her since early February, she said she is going to report the matter to his wife which I go against it, I told her to leave the church instead, which we agreed upon, but to my greatest surprise, my girlfriend secretly going to that church as at last week Sunday and yesterday,I challenge her today but she says she will soon quit the church, she doesn't know that she is fooling herself not me, and am 100% sure that her old pastor who is enough to be her grandfather has been having canal knowledge of her,i have promised not to have anything to do with her as from today,but she never know this yet....i have move on with my life...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by Strongbest(m): 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
Speechless.

Ok, come let me throw some cash on you while performing here:

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

Lols.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by henrydadon(m): 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
all nah hustle..this little stunt now will attract some new members to his church on sunday..

you spend money to make money.
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by LordXaaan: 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by sleeknick: 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
One day we will come to realize there is nothing like religion.

It's was just an innocent experiment taken too far.

cry u know when you say a particular lie and it sounds so good not to be true...

I think That's how religion started. cool

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by 10eola(m): 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
Bjhaid dem don steal my phone oo....how's that challenge grin

any winner in group B yet
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by Sijo01(f): 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ritualist! Collecting people's destinies and good fortunes. cry
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by Dongreat(m): 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
It's very easy to tell that he is FAKE, very FAKE. His real business is not pastor but "pastor" title is a smoke screen. But because of the love of money in the society due to extreme poverty, he will be seen as the new Elijah and his branch is heading to the capital. What a nation called Nigeria. SMH.

True Christian know what Christianity is all about and 98% Christians in Nigeria are not but "miracle or better put magic" worshippers and men of god buttlickers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Appreciation of God / Pastor Caught With Fetish Materials Buried In The Compound Of His House (pics) / Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.