Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video (48345 Views)

Pastor Throws Kick At His Attacker (Video) / What Is Wrong With Secular Artistes And Comedians Performing In Church? / Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by Trexnemesis(m): 10:37am On Mar 07, 2017
Strange. Well, let's see what becomes of him in few years time.
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
LordCenturion:

Honestly bro, am pained, but I don't have choice than to let it go, the reason y am pained was that, this foolish man is too old for that little girl (24),what entice her, is it his car or fame or because he is a pastor?
I have let her continue to take anointing spe*rm
lol.....bro one thing about a lot of gals is that they have the love and affection for money embedded in their DNA. Even if they tell themselves 20 times a day they wont fall for money, they still see themselves falling for it. If you are very sure ur gal is bleeping d man, you have taken the right decision by letting her be. There is a woman for every man. And some times misfortunes open doors for more blessings and opportunities

1 Like

Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by factwriter(m): 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
zionmade:
As a Christian i have nothing to say. Its wrong to criticize a Man of God. Its only God who calls men know d ones he called and one he didn't. But if i come close to him i will ask him questions on d morality of his actions. But to stay far and call him names its too wrong

Why are christens so gullible?
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by factwriter(m): 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ebuka2016:

lol.....bro one thing about a lot of gals is that they have the love and affection for money embedded in their DNA. Even if they tell themselves 20 times a day they wont fall for money, they still see themselves falling for it. If you are very sure ur gal is bleeping d man, you have taken the right decision by letting her be. There is a woman for every man. And some times misfortunes open doors for more blessings and opportunities

www.nairaland.com/3391153/hidden-camera-exposes-nigerian-priest
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by zionmade(m): 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
factwriter:

Why are christens so gullible?
because d wisdom of God is foolishness to a carnal man like u.
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by 10eola(m): 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
bjhaid:
haha, no challenge today o bro, choi Na painful news be this o embarassed. Which line I fit reach you on?
dem bastard dropped my sim na...call my num
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by rabzy: 10:05am On Mar 13, 2017
zionmade:

It is d one who created d sheep knows d blind one. Now u have not heard d man before yet u wish to judge him one action u saw online. Is dat how God really judge us? Just by one action? Even God came close to sodom before declaring judgment upon them. How close have u gone to him?

The Bible says train your perceptive powers to distinguish right from wrong. I never judged him and am not talking about him per se. I only said leading a people as flock does not necessarily make you anointed, sat guru Maharaj has thousands of flock, reverend Kings sheep are still praying for the condemned man to be released. Someone who throws money from a car for people to scramble after it is looking for his own glorification. That action is condemnation. God condemns the man, and a man who keeps practicing condemnable actions has condemned himself.
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by ekehopp: 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Wow, 3 years ago. First post about Odumeje on Nairaland.
Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by Dantedasz(m): 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
zionmade:
As a Christian i have nothing to say. Its wrong to criticize a Man of God. Its only God who calls men know d ones he called and one he didn't. But if i come close to him i will ask him questions on d morality of his actions. But to stay far and call him names its too wrong

Re: Pastor Throws Cash From His BMW Jeep While Performing In Anambra. Pics/video by DCMIX(m): 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
Kenshinmunac:
Lol I like this guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' / Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. / Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.