Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal (49293 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together / Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna / Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
fabulousk8:
babe he has a point

Truth is, I wasnt able to make sense of his post.

Let's even agree that he has a point, the fact remains that he talks too much! Garrulity has never looked good on any man.

He needs to be advised like, yesterday.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by GameGod(m): 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Apostle Suleman over El Rufai at anytime .

99% of your post on Nairaland are senseless. Wetin concern el rufa'i in this matter for God sake. Disgusting angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by Dongreat(m): 9:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
sircrabo:
Cheap blackmail from a cheap woman. If she claims she had an affair with Apostle Suleiman, she should come out with concrete evidence. What i see in the picture is a man lying on his bed with his earpiece in his ear and nothing more. Are men of God not allowed to use gadgets and technology ?

As for her picture in the background, any graphics artist can do that. It was poorly edited.

All this temptations started after his issues with Hell rufai, the BMC might have gotten involved in this.

I dont attend his church but all i see is a gang up aimed at destroying his image.

I know all the atheists in nairaland and unbelievers will love this kind of news.

Thats a lesson every pastor should learn, never get too close to your followers especially women, they have brought a lot of great men down.

Can you think criticality for once and defend your school certificate or better still your existence. An evidence is present, the pastor never said her doesn't know the lady, infact he agreed Snapchatting with her. Now this is an opportunity to defend your sense and think out of the box for once; why should he snap chat a Suppose stripper, why didn't he turn off the chatting when he was shown bo*bs, and why did he sponsor her heavily, financially?
Think man. Think. You can be better than this
Don't fail this world and moreover don't fail your parents who sponsored your from infant to adulthood.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by GameGod(m): 9:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
Guyman02:
New password to FP after MMM and snake = Apostle Suleman.
BMC will not allow this man to be since he spoke against Fulani herdsmen.
Its like BMC pays one of the Moderators on NL to move all topics that mentions Apostle Suleman to FP
Hahaha e pain am, but when it's anti Buhari news, the mods are not paid.

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by 989900: 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
austinosita:
I'm not saying its the truth or not, or whether Suleiman did it or not, but freeze should forget about the fact that, whether a renowned law firm would want to soil their name if they are not sure of the facts.

We know lawyers are liars, they can prove to you that white is black when they see a good case.

They know the amount they would make if they win the case! They really don't care! It's all about the benjamins

Freeze is kinda intellectually shallow (for those who can see through him).

And Mr. Suleiman should go and prove his innocence.

Condolence to the simpletons who see religious leaders as 'God', and infallible.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by transient123(m): 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
Millz404:
Leave all these daddy G.O defenders
Even angels find babes come earth during Noah time..... All of dem are here and there defending Man

Weda it is Apc or Federal Government or UN releasing these claims, what matters is weda it is true or not.

I just tire for the brains we parade on nairaland, reason why there is high joblessness in Nigeria, no deductive reasoning at all. Crap!

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by Btruth: 9:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
....whatever happens, is anybody perfect?

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
Activa:

The picture she released is photoshopped, according to you.

You're asking her to release another one.

Na wa o
COULD BE. Anything is possible these days. Desperate people can do desperate things.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by Dongreat(m): 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
Gaborone:

Truth is, I wasnt able to make sense of his post.

Let's even agree that he has a point, the fact remains that he talks too much! Garrulity has never looked good on any man.

He needs to be advised like, yesterday.

Are freeze endless rants the main focus or a man who has probably been deceiving millions, siphoning their money, forlicating with politicians and probably sleeping with different women outside marriage?
Please don't get distracted from the main issue here. Sometimes the devil speak the truth. Now do you stand for truth, sentiments or lies?

5 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by Boss13: 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
Dongreat:
I have gone through this case and evidence on different blogs where her N*ked pics was showing (i.e. her huge bo*bs) and the pastor was also in the attachment. From the reaction of the pastor when he saw her unclothedness, from her exclusive interview with LIB and the involvement of a renowned lawyer, this pastor has a case to answer.
Those of your shouting blackmail, photoshopped, cursed lady, and she will die soon should use your brain for once and stop defending a mortal like you. The pastor is no different from you, so stop fighting his battle and face yours. The Bible keep repeating "personal race". This pastor has a clear case and with the lawyer involved he either settle out of court or the damage will cost him his business, family and sanity. The evidence are damning and she promised to release more including a sex tape if the pastor fail to answer right.

She better does because the crime charges against her are heavy including terrorism. Also, her reputation and sanity is on the line. She should come out for full war. Else she will never survive the outcome.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
spartan117:
Why has dis saga been forwarded to nairaland front page thru out today! Even with minimum comments u find dis Making front page. I suspect d mod who is so quick to push dis to fp angry

Don't point at the Mods. Seun's interest in such news is enough to push it to front page and even stick to the top self.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by SalamRushdie: 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
GameGod:

99% of your post on Nairaland are senseless. Wetin concern el rufa'i in this matter for God sake. Disgusting angry

At least 1 percent is still more sensible than your village .. I am a strategic thinker and not chewing gum head like you ...No matter what this Pastor has done it's is my duty to stand with him for now because if he is rubbished El Rufai the demon would gloat and jeer at body of Christ in Nigeria .
Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by Freeezzz(m): 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nne5:
Ok.What's really happening?
I thought you are normal but you are definitely insane!
@ your siggy cool
Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by Dongreat(m): 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
Boss13:

She better does because the crime charges against her are heavy including terrorism. Also, her reputation and sanity is on the line. She should come out for full war. Else she will never survive the outcome.

The pastor if guilt will damage his reputation by using the corrupt law to fight against her. With the few evidence she just dropped, it's enough to move a sane man to get involved and fair in this case.
My prediction, the case will be settle out of court, huge money will exchange hands and the matter will die naturally because of the kind of Christianity we practice in Nigeria but his wife, and life well... only time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
Dongreat:

Are freeze endless rants the main focus or a man who has probably been deceiving millions, siphoning their money, forlicating with politicians and probably sleeping with different women outside marriage?
Please don't get distracted from the main issue here. Sometimes the devil speak the truth. Now do you stand for truth, sentiments or lies?

This thread is about what Freeze had to say about the issue. Or better still, his unsuccessful attempt at expressing himself.

And to address your question, yes I stand for the truth. The truth here, being that the man talks too much.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by Cine(m): 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
This is what happens when you enter the bed with a crazy woman. She will make your life hell.

The Pastor is a dirty old man. We all know Pastor's in Nigeria are frauds. I believe her when she talks about threesomes.

This is very funny. Let's see how it all develops.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by samsam2019: 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
NLSniper:
Thank You! Thank you! You far too kind!
pele ooo, jayz
Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by sircrabo: 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
Dongreat:

Can you think criticality for once and defend your school certificate or better still your existence. An evidence is present, the pastor never said her doesn't know the lady, infact he agreed Snapchatting with her. Now this is an opportunity to defend your sense and think out of the box for once; why should he snap chat a Suppose stripper, why didn't he turn off the chatting when he was shown bo*bs, and why did he sponsor her heavily, financially?
Think man. Think. You can be better than this

Don't fail this world and moreover don't fail your parents who sponsored your from infant to adulthood.

The evidence isn't good enough, we need to see moving pictures with voice conversation. As a graphics artist what i see is a poorly edited job.

Did you not see pictures of Trump grabbing a woman's vagina in public ? does that mean it is true ? you should do the thinking.

I know some people don't like religion and its leaders but let the truth be told.

If its true time will tell.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by Soteriahascome: 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
noetic5:
it gets messier. Stephanie just released a video where she claims Suleiman had three-some with women WATCH VIDEO

Two things are involved It's either Apostle Is Stocked Or The Devil Is Manipulating The Said Dancer.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by shounited74: 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
Waiting for where all this hogwash will end

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by Dongreat(m): 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
Gaborone:

This thread is about what Freeze had to say about the issue. Or better still, his unsuccessful attempt at expressing himself.

And to address your question, yes I stand for the truth. The truth here, being that the man talks too much.

If you stand for truth then freeze won't be of concern. Sometimes hate for an individual usually blind us from the right path. Speaking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by Nne5: 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
Freeezzz:
I thought you are normal but you are definitely insane!
@ your siggy cool
You know that! wink
Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by Dongreat(m): 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
sircrabo:

The evidence isn't good enough, we need to see moving pictures with voice conversation. As a graphics artist what i see is a poorly edited job.

Did you not see pictures of Trump grabbing a woman's vagina in public ? does that mean it is true ? you should do the thinking.

I know some people don't like religion and its leaders but let the truth be told.

If its true time will tell.

Please answer the questions I asked and then you will see why critical thinking is why is used by great people and citizens of developed world.
Perhaps he was praying for her to get bigger b*obs or a miraculous b*obs reduction.
Answer the questions please. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by Freeezzz(m): 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nne5:
You know that! wink
So it was you! cool
Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by anyebedgreat: 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
This same pastor prophesied that el rufai will lose election. That one hit bar, he still say el rufai go die. e hit bar again. still, defenders dey defend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by dhardline(m): 9:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
At this level what stopped him from just getting married to the woman? He would have saved himself all this.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
Y
Nne5:
Ok.What's really happening?

Nemesis of his infamous,inciteful,frivolous and treasonable statement about what he does not know on kaduna crisis...When I saw the gaddem video,I knew this fellow is develish hiding under Paul's religion

Audu maikori has since apologized to the world on his bad tweets on kaduna crisis too
Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by subsurface: 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
Where's her Canadian visa and her family members that witness her introduction?

I think these will help sell case if she telling the truth
Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by jamislaw(m): 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
Yahoo guy called pastors always deceiving the gullible followers.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by ransomed: 9:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
lustychima:
I totally agree with freeze

Festus kayemo and femi falana don't jump into every cock and bull story

Wait for mind boggling evidence

Patiently waiting with #myalcoholicmalt #dubic
::-- I beg to disagree sir. Festus Keyamo tutored a client to lie against Mr. Fix it( chief Tony Anenih) in late Bola Ige's trial. The client(Fryo) later confessed that Mr Keyamo wrote the script and coached on what to say to implicate the former PDP Board of Trustee member. Let the court decide and not nairaland.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by Easy1763: 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
Double your Spare Money in Premium Payback. 100% RETURN on moneys donated, SMILE to your bank in 72 hours. This platform has been so designed to last forever. Don't let Inflation eat up your money in the Bank.
* Earn From Home
* NO Networking.
* NO Products.
* NO Investment.
* Stress FREE.
* Designed to Last Forever
Premium Payback is an advanced platform managed by the best of brains guaranteed to ensure everyone gets the appropriate treatment for every help rendered in the community. We are the World's Most Advanced Mutual Aid Platform where people are helping each other Directly, No Third Party Involved. Whatever help you give doubles within 5 mins to 72 hours.

www.premiumpayback.com
Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by jamislaw(m): 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
Is Apostle Suleman guilty or not? shocked shocked shocked

He has been too vocal an opponent of the Government, yet his hands too were stained (maybe)?

So pastor too sabi better thing I hail Sahara Reporters. Never seen this kind of investigative journalism in Nigeria wink

Sahara reporter no de chill at all, pastor yahoo boy too the chop pomo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Visits Dentist After Revealing Plans To Quit Smoking / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Style For Church Service (Picture) / Davido Arrested In Dubai For Stabbing Michael 'Dream Chaser' - Instablog9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.