Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

"Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo (50059 Views)

Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by agrovick(m): 9:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
god of men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Alexiz031(m): 9:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
she is a big fool....it obvious she was paid a penny to put up dis nonsense show..
she we definitely pay dearly for dis art of cowardness

3 Likes

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
She might be saying d truth.

2 Likes

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by doctimonyeka(m): 9:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
This girl dey craze gan.... Devil don use ur head as chewing stick...

#leave my apostle alone..

1 Like

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by canalily(m): 9:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
Who is Apostleundecided who is sulemanundecided who is stephniaundecided
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Btruth: 9:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
Trash! If things didn't went wrong between the 2 of you, you thought you were having fun before? Abi?

Ladies and blackmailing.

2 Likes

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by oluwasegun007(m): 9:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
what is happening gan sef....
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by SIRmanjar(m): 9:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
Mumu woman.tell pipu wey send u say if im like make im do 10sum with women I nor send..I stand with Apostle sule.

6 Likes

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by AustinDBeloved(m): 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
It is now becoming very obvious that this lady is just a desperate thing being used by some people against this man of God. But I know for sure that it won't linger too long before the truth gets revealed. God bless us all

4 Likes

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by tbaba1234: 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
AustinDBeloved:
It is now becoming very obvious that this lady is just a desperate thing being used by some people against this man of God. But I know for sure that it won't linger too long before the truth gets revealed. God bless us all

yorhmienerd:
Her end is near, watch out.

Speaking against a man of God has great repercussion. I'm not saying the man is right, but it's obvious she's doing it for money.

SMH.

If the story is true, is he still a man of God?

Have we not seen so called men of God caught in dirty scandals before?

Only God knows the true nature of people, regardless of what they profess.

No smoke without fire..

3 Likes

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Drabrah(m): 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
SMH.
Shameless thing undecided undecided
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Opakan2: 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
He might even be a ritualist sef..

If only people know what these guys do to get members patronizing them plus surplus wealth without credible source.
Some eat and deal in human parts including politicians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by KingRex1(m): 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
They will come after the righteous
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by segzy17: 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
touch not my annoited,concerning dis issue all i knw is dat only God knws d truth,let both party continuing lying

1 Like

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
grin
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by adroitvezy(m): 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
cheesy[center][/center]watch out for the part two where the apostle gives his own reply. I love this drama ;Dwatch out for the part two where the apostle gives his own reply. I love this drama
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by oluwatymylehyn(m): 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
It's not funny again... Why all these revelations? Why? Only God knows who's telling the truth... I'm sure there's iota of truth in what she has just spilled out.

1 Like

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
action film

2 Likes

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
Who is doing this?
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by GiaGunn(f): 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
Drama
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by AreaFada2: 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
Any proof?

Anybody can allege anything.

By the way I am not part of "do not touch my anointed" brigade.
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by yorhmienerd(m): 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
tbaba1234:

If they story is true, is he still a man of God?

I'm not saying the man is right, but it's very obvious that this is blackmail.

Why come out now?

2 Likes

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by samijay8(m): 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
yorhmienerd:

Speaking against a man of God has great repercussion. I'm not saying the man is right, but it's obvious she's doing it for money.

SMH.
story
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by saintmark88(m): 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
yorhmienerd:

SMH.

Keep quiet.... Which end is near, not everyone that calls Jesus and says fireeee is a man of God

2 Likes

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Sleezwizz: 9:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
Trut:
Orchestrated propaganda by this Buhari terrorist government to dent the image of Suleiman because he speak against the Fulani

Receive sense bro... Common sense isn't common
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by sauceEEP(m): 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
This case will just end like that of Ese Walters and the COZA pastor..

1 Like

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by ChiefSweetus: 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Emperormartin(m): 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
This is a lesson for every guy dating out there.....

It's high time we choose those we call 'girlfriends' carefully....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by MARKone(m): 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
yorhmienerd:

SMH.

Mr Man, go and sit down!! How is her End near, are you or the "Apostle" God?

Speaking against who. So if a so called "Man of God" is blatantly living against the ethics of Christianity, against the the very thing he preaches, those or the person involved would not speak up, because he says he is a man of God. You sef can wake up tomorrow, gather one or two friends, with Mic and musical equipment, and brand yourself a "man of God". You guys should open ur eyes.

13 Likes

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by samijay8(m): 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
tbaba1234:

If they story is true, is he still a man of God?

No smoke without fire..

Good! You said everything all. People com dey talk as if its new but most r supporters that even if its turn out true, they'll come here say the pastor is a man of god and she offended God by saying it loud

2 Likes

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Junior66(m): 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
yorhmienerd:

SMH.
if he is not right then he is not a man of God. Can you stay neutral a bit?
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Codes151(m): 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hysmady:
Like dis drama shocked
oboy! Naija don change o! As u dey form terminator, commando dey package matters for u ehhh! Somehow this video, the girls outward expression looks real! Hmmm'mmm well, let's see how season 2 go be! Just wondering why she came out now! Just hope it's not another propaganda! Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) / Download "Mali Is…" Album By Mali Music / Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.