Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

"Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo (50057 Views)

Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Luvdk(f): 8:57am On Mar 07, 2017
She's telling the truth
I know when my fellow hustlers tell lies wink
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by michoim(m): 9:03am On Mar 07, 2017
This is a pure lie. It is a well known fact that,nobody gets power by sleeping with different woman. Infact it reduces it. Whether dark powers or God's power.Also if the apostle does so much partying, as she claims why had he not being caught one day, giving his popularity. This is common sense.This Stephanie, she is nothing but a pure Satanist sent from hell.
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by oruma19: 9:03am On Mar 07, 2017
sauceEEP:
This case will just end like that of Ese Walters and the COZA pastor..
suleman is even beta than that coza pastor called biodun fatoyinbo. At least suleman paid for sex, biodun despite all his wealth bleeped Ese Walters anyhow anyhow for free. the apostle pays money at least. These guys de enjoy sha..chaiii. na dem de fire babes wey fine like dis

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by UJIC(m): 9:05am On Mar 07, 2017
dhardline:
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Reasons I've always suspected that this man was called

by his Belly and not by God but a lot of Nigerians don't have the spirit of discernment. Well

newsflash people more of them will still be exposed cause mighty men have taken the matter to

God in prayer. Let those who have eyes pray that they might see.

My gy reason things wella naa, all these allegations with its supposedly evidences neva showed up until after the agitation over his comment regarding the attacks on Christians. Bro reason things wella naaa.
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by opara28(m): 9:11am On Mar 07, 2017
yorhmienerd:
Her end is near, watch out.

Speaking against a man of God has great repercussion. I'm not saying the man is right, but it's obvious she's doing it for money.

SMH.
shut d Bleep up..........cuz he is a man of God, does it give him d right to mess up?...and how do u kw she is saying all dis jes for money?n na wa ooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by EmekaBlue(m): 9:25am On Mar 07, 2017
man of God indeed..will some of u up thr shut up..hiss*

1 Like

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by dhardline(m): 9:38am On Mar 07, 2017
UJIC:

My gy reason things wella naa, all these allegations with its supposedly evidences neva showed up until after the agitation over his comment regarding the attacks on Christians. Bro reason things wella naaa.

Bro it's totally beyond just the allegations. Way beyond it.

1 Like

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Coolgent(m): 10:09am On Mar 07, 2017
Can someone help me on how to be a 10% collector?
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by lightofjoy(m): 10:17am On Mar 07, 2017
I dont believe this story, something is fishing. #IstandwithApostleSuleiman
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by yorhmienerd(m): 10:39am On Mar 07, 2017
chccho:

Abeggi!!!! Just park well with that your speaking against a man God talk...so we that worship God we are slaves of God. Abi? I smell the TRUTH here o,is it until the pastor kills her that she can talk? Someone says she was losing blood continuously make she no talk? because a man of God is involved? Okay why did the pastor
send policemen to arrest her? How did she get keyamos letter headed paper and get it signed and forwarded to IGPs office? Whether she is just coming out now or later the truth will always be the truth. Pls let him explain to us how the girl for those pics of him lying down in bed without his shirt..U blind followers cannot see because u worship the man and NOt God...if truly she was hired to blackmail him how is that your problem ooo Abeg
A man of God is someone who was called by God and also anointed by God not someone who is making strange calls with strange women...
Caseless:
just shut da fvck up.
frosbel2:

Shutup you deluded follower of men, which man of god ??
ote author=opara28 post=54347509]shut d Bleep up..........cuz he is a man of God, does it give him d right to mess up?...and how do u kw she is saying all dis jes for money?n na wa ooooooooooooooooooo [/quote] Did you guys watch the video... you didn't see the way she breaks while talking.... everything she's saying is without head nor tail. threesomes, 400k, she's just picking different story joining them together. Scoffs Apostle is not innocent, yes, but this girls is doing it for something.. you know it.

Please don't reply this mention. I don't usually reply mentions, I just got to watch the video now.

1 Like

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Rotji(m): 10:49am On Mar 07, 2017
Hey did I just hear her say she was to shoot a video with Timaya that day? Was she insinuating the alleged actress to be Ghanaian, slim, tall, beautiful?! Yvonne Nelson?!

Why are Sahara Reporters, Linda Ikeji, Nairaland etc not bombarding Timaya with questions since she claimed they are doing business together?!

Did she just say the father prayed for her in Abuja?! When the father said he hasn't seen her in ages?!

Did she say she refused "lesbialism" cos it is sinful?! So she alleged she is doing with him is not sin?!

Hmmmmmm I'm just thinking aloud tho

1 Like

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by luvmijeje(f): 11:07am On Mar 07, 2017
This girl too get for hand. That's often what happened to gifted ministers. If you are not discipline the enemies will always look for a loophole to bring you down.

If there was never a relationship, she wouldn't have gone this far.

1 Like

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by mexzony: 11:56am On Mar 07, 2017
Having watched the video.if you believe a word of what she says then it's cLear you can't identify a liar when you see one. She is absolutely lying. Watch her body language and everytime she is asked specific questions that has to make her recollect see the way her eyes shifts to the right.
When u are telling the truth the eyes should instinctively move to the left because the truth is associated with a memory that did occur in real life and is a usually stored on the left part of the brain.the right part has to do with trying to formulate a lie.
Won't go deeper.but she is lying

2 Likes

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by proprince(m): 12:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
I stand with Apostle Suleman

APC trying to bring him down by all means

Dis ugly bastard of a gurl will meet her waterloo soon
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Boss13: 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
ismart:

My brother, Nigerian Politics is as dirty as you can ever imagined. They are after this man and that's the reason for all these.

For records, I don't worship pastors. Over my dead body. I see them as any human beings around me.

Please provide evidence they are after Suleiman. Both lawyers, Keyamo and Suleiman's lawyer agreed that Suleiman and Stephanie know each other (Evidence No 1).

Both lawyers agreed that Suleiman sent her money on some occasions (Evidence No 2).

There is a link here please.

1 Like

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by martooski(m): 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
yorhmienerd:

Speaking against a man of God has great repercussion. I'm not saying the man is right, but it's obvious she's doing it for money.

SMH.

ABEG GI...
WHO NO BE MAN OF GOD... WE NA MAN OF D...L NI

STRIPPER ABEG I DEY ENJOY UR YAN CARRY ON

1 Like

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by factwriter(m): 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
yorhmienerd:

SMH.

Every microphone wielding fraudster is exonerated as a MAN OF GOD,

why this gullibility?

www.nairaland.com/3391153/hidden-camera-exposes-nigerian-priest
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by ismart: 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
Boss13:

Please provide evidence they are after Suleiman. Both lawyers, Keyamo and Suleiman's lawyer agreed that Suleiman and Stephanie know each other (Evidence No 1).

Both lawyers agreed that Suleiman sent her money on some occasions (Evidence No 2).

Sending money is not a new thing. There is a school in my area here and Winners general Overseer in Person of Oyedepo has over 10 kids on his payroll whom he sponsors their education. We have read in previous months how this same Suleiman gave so and so person some money and even car.

So? What's your point? When has giving money become crime? He said the lady claimed to need help and he offered to help.

You guy have no case abeg. They should produce video of introduction of both of them together and let's see.

I repeat, this is an advance blackmail... because he spoke against the Buhari government.

1 Like

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by charlesazeh(m): 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
she no even resemble who don stay canada b4 abi na shomolu for canada she dey stay? she too ug!! OMG if Apostle see dis dirty girl follow den he fall my hand...stupid lies from hell...
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by chccho(m): 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
Boss13:

Thank u oh and some followers will still come out and say she is lying,trying to frame he apostle up..
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by chccho(m): 6:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
ismart:

Sending money is not a new thing. There is a school in my area here and Winners general Overseer in Person of Oyedepo has over 10 kids on his payroll whom he sponsors their education. We have read in previous months how this same Suleiman gave so and so person some money and even car.

So? What's your point? When has giving money become crime? He said the lady claimed to need help and he offered to help.

You guy have no case abeg. They should produce video of introduction of both of them together and let's see.

I repeat, this is an advance blackmail... because he spoke against the Buhari government.
This is will be a solid enough evidence to nail him

1 Like

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Johnbosco77(m): 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
Adminisher:

ABI o. Wetin be your own wey dem dey disturb your poridge plantain with dried fish?. The time dem dey do dem call you?

Suleiman is not God's annointed and it is not because of this useless woman. It is inviting people to kill,going on TV and threatening that he has violent church members numbering 500000 that can go on rampage if he is arrested.

The FG pissed off Adeboye a true man of God and allhe did was pray and mildly tell his congregation to be "politically active" and vote. That was it. They reversed everything the next day. The President himself went out of action and is still out of action.

Every idiot wonders why God does not command us to use earthly weapons to fight his battles . Weapons like physical violence, killings, bribery and corrupt acts...But that is only because they are idiots. Winning is way way higher than fighting.

thank uu

1 Like

Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by pally123: 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
See her teeth sef
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Ulomoney(f): 7:56am On Apr 02, 2017
[quote author=yorhmienerd post=54337745]Her end is near, watch out.

SMH.[/quoted]

You are obviously one of those foolish people who believe everything is about religion, and MOG are automatically going to Heaven. Continue, and you shall die in poverty, both mentally and financially.

#ExtremelyStupid #Pity
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by Ulomoney(f): 7:59am On Apr 02, 2017
faithugo64:
See as her face be

Until he is proven guilty

You just seeking for attention

He whom the lord has blessed

No tongue can curse!

Aunt hope you are ready to face the wrath of his God if you are lying against him?
I swear you are a fool.
Re: "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo by faithugo64(f): 3:05am On Apr 03, 2017
Ulomoney:

I swear you are a fool.
grin

Just 3 posts on nairaland

And in 2 you insulted people
cheesy
How wise you are!

If someone doesn't agree with your opinion or see things from your angle

You insult them?

You can still make a point without abuse

Grow up ma'am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) / Download "Mali Is…" Album By Mali Music / Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.