Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,414 members, 7,853,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Rumour: Davido Is Expecting A Second Child From Another Baby Mama + Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rumour: Davido Is Expecting A Second Child From Another Baby Mama + Video (19352 Views)

D'banj Reveals He Is Expecting A Baby With Wife In Few Months Time / Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow / Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rumour: Davido Is Expecting A Second Child From Another Baby Mama + Video by Talk2NBoss: 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
AntiWailer:

bastard
ˈbɑːstəd,ˈbastəd/Submit
noun
plural noun: bastards
archaicderogatory
a person born of parents not married to each other.
synonyms: illegitimate child, child born out of wedlock; datedlove child, by-blow; archaicnatural child/son/daughter
"he had fathered a bastard

Do you still want to die in your ignorance ?
Vocabulary.com Dictionary
bastard
Bastard used to be a not nice thing you called a child whose parents weren't married. But now it's a more general insult hurled toward a jerk or bad person. Bastard can also simply mean "fraudulent."
This is a great example of how words change in meaning over time. Today, if you were called a bastard, it probably has nothing to do with whether or not your parents are married: it just means someone doesn't like you (unless they call you a magnificent bastard, which is a compliment). Bastard can also mean phony or fake, like a bastard version of French that is not correct. When you think bastard, think illegitimate.

Save yourself the ignorance aiit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rumour: Davido Is Expecting A Second Child From Another Baby Mama + Video by LesbianBoy(m): 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
If this is true then davido na fool I swear!

1 Like

Re: Rumour: Davido Is Expecting A Second Child From Another Baby Mama + Video by Kenshinmunac(m): 11:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
I love those twin girls on li tv.

Abeg who get one mumber?

A very big reward awaits you.
Re: Rumour: Davido Is Expecting A Second Child From Another Baby Mama + Video by charlesazeh(m): 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Rumour: Davido Is Expecting A Second Child From Another Baby Mama + Video by Buharimustgo: 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
Davido likes them ugly

1 Like

Re: Rumour: Davido Is Expecting A Second Child From Another Baby Mama + Video by Champele(m): 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
If he like make he born 20. He is rich, just that he is not good role model for our children.
Re: Rumour: Davido Is Expecting A Second Child From Another Baby Mama + Video by haykes(m): 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
Another1, Moda Fucker
Re: Rumour: Davido Is Expecting A Second Child From Another Baby Mama + Video by AntiWailer: 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
Talk2NBoss:

bastard
Bastard used to be a not nice thing you called a child whose parents weren't married. But now it's a more general insult hurled toward a jerk or bad person. Bastard can also simply mean "fraudulent."
This is a great example of how words change in meaning over time. Today, if you were called a bastard, it probably has nothing to do with whether or not your parents are married: it just means someone doesn't like you (unless they call you a magnificent bastard, which is a compliment). Bastard can also mean phony or fake, like a bastard version of French that is not correct. When you think bastard, think illegitimate.

U need to go back to school.

Even on the site u quoted. This is there

"
Definitions of
bastard
n the illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents
Synonyms:
by-blow, illegitimate, illegitimate child, love child, whoreson
Type of:
issue, offspring, progeny
the immediate descendants of a person

"

So what nonsense are you claiming ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rumour: Davido Is Expecting A Second Child From Another Baby Mama + Video by Talk2NBoss: 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
AntiWailer:

U need to go back to school.

Even on the site u quoted. This is there

"
Definitions of
bastard
n the illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents
Synonyms:
by-blow, illegitimate, illegitimate child, love child, whoreson
Type of:
issue, offspring, progeny
the immediate descendants of a person

"

So what nonsense are you claiming ?

Fighting so hard to prove yourself, I rest my case. Goodluck.
Re: Rumour: Davido Is Expecting A Second Child From Another Baby Mama + Video by AntiWailer: 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
Talk2NBoss:

Fighting so hard to prove yourself, I rest my case. Goodluck.

You are very shameless.

You referenced a site.

I went to the site and copied and pasted definitions from there for you to see.

You still have guts to write the nonsense you wrote as if what I pasted from your site does not matter.

Get advanced learners dictionary and check the meaning of "Bastard"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rumour: Davido Is Expecting A Second Child From Another Baby Mama + Video by Talk2NBoss: 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
AntiWailer:

You are very shameless.

You referenced a site.

I went to the site and copy and pasted definitions from there for you to see.

You still have guts to write the nonsense you wrote as if what I pasted from your site does not matter.

Keep the shame to yourself.
Re: Rumour: Davido Is Expecting A Second Child From Another Baby Mama + Video by Talk2NBoss: 11:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
AntiWailer:

You are very shameless.

You referenced a site.

I went to the site and copy and pasted definitions from there for you to see.

I guess Oxford will also help you out too... Quit the old school mentality.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/bastard
Re: Rumour: Davido Is Expecting A Second Child From Another Baby Mama + Video by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
Talk2NBoss:

bastard

Oga SHARAP, He just gave you the clear and overall definition of bastard and you're here blabbing

2 Likes

Re: Rumour: Davido Is Expecting A Second Child From Another Baby Mama + Video by Chinagurum1995(m): 12:10am On Mar 07, 2017
Yes congrats too his baby may God bless them between Davido and Iyanya and their wife. grin
Re: Rumour: Davido Is Expecting A Second Child From Another Baby Mama + Video by lonelydora: 12:18am On Mar 07, 2017
Today is my birthday
Re: Rumour: Davido Is Expecting A Second Child From Another Baby Mama + Video by berrystunn(m): 12:19am On Mar 07, 2017
Them no send HIV

1 Like

Re: Rumour: Davido Is Expecting A Second Child From Another Baby Mama + Video by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
Why are these people raising bastards ?

They keep making it sound funky.

What is the big deal to marry a lady before impregnating her.

You do that for several ladies and they still call you a role model.

Hypocrites condemn Big Brother Africa but ignore the menace of celebrities putting several girls the woman way and calling it baby Mama.

In this context, this is the dictionary meaning of bastard below :

Please consult your dictionary before you jump into a moving train. grin

bastard
ˈbɑːstəd,ˈbastəd/Submit
noun

synonyms: illegitimate child, child born out of wedlock; datedlove child, by-blow; archaicnatural child/son/daughter

God bless you. I actually call the kids little bastards on Instagram when thier momas & papaa display them. i know it may sound annoying to them But a bastard will always be a bastard his/her whole life. Nothing can change that fact

1 Like

Re: Rumour: Davido Is Expecting A Second Child From Another Baby Mama + Video by DirewolfofStark(m): 3:34am On Mar 07, 2017
Re: Rumour: Davido Is Expecting A Second Child From Another Baby Mama + Video by DirewolfofStark(m): 3:44am On Mar 07, 2017
Re: Rumour: Davido Is Expecting A Second Child From Another Baby Mama + Video by thunderbabs: 4:54am On Mar 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
Why are these people raising bastards ?

They keep making it sound funky.

What is the big deal to marry a lady before impregnating her.

You do that for several ladies and they still call you a role model.

Hypocrites condemn Big Brother Africa but ignore the menace of celebrities putting several girls the woman way and calling it baby Mama.

In this context, this is the dictionary meaning of bastard below :

Please consult your dictionary before you jump into a moving train. grin

bastard
ˈbɑːstəd,ˈbastəd/Submit
noun

Why make the word 'bastard' look like a bad word....its just another word....No child born is illegitimate....The so-called bastards are also born d same way the married couples give birth.....or na thru anus bastards come out from ni....The society's way of disapproving pregnancy out of wedlock is the true meaning if bastard. No baby child is illegit...shey d child no know hin papa ni?

Talk of irresponsibility, i fit hear...but even dt will be for those guys who CANNOT tk care of their baby even while out of wedlock....

All na grammar, interpretation, and social norms n values...
Re: Rumour: Davido Is Expecting A Second Child From Another Baby Mama + Video by paradigmshift(m): 6:31am On Mar 07, 2017
copy paste from Linda ikeji... she will always be on top of y'all
Re: Rumour: Davido Is Expecting A Second Child From Another Baby Mama + Video by AntiWailer: 6:38am On Mar 07, 2017
thunderbabs:

Why make the word 'bastard' look like a bad word....its just another word....No child born is illegitimate....The so-called bastards are also born d same way the married couples give birth.....or na thru anus bastards come out from ni....The society's way of disapproving pregnancy out of wedlock is the true meaning if bastard. No baby child is illegit...shey d child no know hin papa ni?

Talk of irresponsibility, i fit hear...but even dt will be for those guys who CANNOT tk care of their baby even while out of wedlock....

All na grammar, interpretation, and social norms n values...

What is this one saying ?

Even dictionary says bastard is "derogatory"

How is it a good word ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rumour: Davido Is Expecting A Second Child From Another Baby Mama + Video by Talk2NBoss: 7:43am On Mar 07, 2017
ucsparks:

Oga SHARAP, He just gave you the clear and overall definition of bastard and you're here blabbing

You keep your loose mouth to yourself. Buzoo
Re: Rumour: Davido Is Expecting A Second Child From Another Baby Mama + Video by zeezeegal(m): 8:09am On Mar 07, 2017
All Dis Yeyebrities No Dy Wear Condom?
Re: Rumour: Davido Is Expecting A Second Child From Another Baby Mama + Video by thunderbabs: 8:19am On Mar 07, 2017
AntiWailer:

What is this one saying ?

Even dictionary says bastard is "derogatory"

How is it a good word ?

Its not a good word. I never said it is.....knock ur thinking cap....I'm referring to children born to parents out of wedlocks....not to be called bastards or illegitimate...it is when a guy isnt ready to tk responsibility for hiz gbenshing dt he terms d baby illegitimate/bastard buh is d baby really a bastard or illegitimate? No. Babies of all dz babymamas are nt bastards, are they? cool

If a housewife committs adultery and gives birth to a baby resulting frm dt adultery, den the term bastard comes into play....

My point is .....in interpretations....

if u re still confused, just hiss at ursef and click Nairaland, okay? cool
Re: Rumour: Davido Is Expecting A Second Child From Another Baby Mama + Video by Saxokez(m): 9:58am On Mar 07, 2017
eyah eri olorun, ara mi by no asho. mtchew
Re: Rumour: Davido Is Expecting A Second Child From Another Baby Mama + Video by alaskido(m): 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
make baby mama no kill you o. Male prostitute.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Small Doctor Looks Cool As He Covers Vibe Magazine / Rita Dominic's Late Mum's Picture / Rachael Okonkwo Rocks Hunter's Attire On Set (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.