Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow (51609 Views)

Hulk Hogan Marries Sky Daily (His 3rd Marriage) / Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki / Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by jenniferlove(f): 11:49am On Jun 04, 2018
Nigerian dancehall musician,Timaya is about to be a father again but this time not with the mother of his two daughters, Barbara.

LIB gathers that popular home decor expert, Tama is heavily pregnant with Timaya’s 3rd child and they have been spotted together in Lagos several times in the past few weeks.

On social media, Timaya and Tama have also been dropping hints about their relationship with Timaya using captions like, ‘when a QUEEN steps into ur Life everything changes……. Baby Daddy!’.

While Tama also shared the same photo with the caption, ‘Blessed Sunday people ! My king and I… #obssesed’.

Going by the photos of Tama that LIB has obtained, she’s heavily pregnant and due to have her child anytime from now.

The very beautiful and curvy Tama is also said to be a widow who has a child from her previous relationship.

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/timaya-is-expecting-his-3rd-child-with-another-woman-tama/

Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by itspzpics(m): 11:52am On Jun 04, 2018
Hmmm continue

See this
See this keke napep painted in Nigeria World Cup Jersey colour >>> http://www.praizenews.com/see-this-keke-napep-painted-in-nigeria-world-cup-jersey-colour/
Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by veekid(m): 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
Babymama ti take over

19 Likes

Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by trapQ: 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
When celebrities have finished living wayward lives they will then start praying for faithful spouses forgetting that God doesn't sleep.

28 Likes

Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by meobizy(f): 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
The Tama human being doesn't have a face?

Envy wouldn't kill women. That nonentity of an actress claimed curvy women are “dirty down there” because God didn't gift her a nice body. So tell me, how come many men want to die for curvy females -- some going ahead to marry them as wives?

Linda Ikeji, I remember, wasn't curvy when Wizkid revealed she smelt like a rat infested sewage truck.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by abdul6211: 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
Chai
Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by OnyeJombo: 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
shocked
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.
cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by Ajoboss(m): 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
Fake news
Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by tommykiwi(m): 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
Una dey do competition for music industry... Make una keep am up with una baby mama.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
Baby mama plaque hits the shitthole country

4 Likes

Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by konkonbilo(m): 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
angry
Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
Curvy widow...

“Another Hyperbole “ sad
Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
Bayelsa papa grin

See My Signature.
She no get face?

It didn't take me 3mins to get on IG and realize she was the one that decorated the interior of timaya's crib,so she's not only into decor but she takes dicko, maybe that's the reason timaya awarded her the job.normal Lagos babe's paroles

14 Likes

Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by UnrulyVibezKing(m): 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ekoloma demba...

.2face see this one teach timaya Sha!!! 3 down 4 to go. Well done.

*Making a timaya face*

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by pemiakd: 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
Gudluck
Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by Benefizz: 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
Him say baby dardy
Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by inoki247: 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
na Linda still discova say person Geh Belle. u ar Gossiping wen u know u ar pregnant i just pray d Kid dont start a gossip business when e Grow up...

1 Like

Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by LilSmith55(m): 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
cool shocked
Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by abbaapple: 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
angry

When this mofo was singing Dem-mama up and down this woman was no where to be found! Smh! Money is good I swear lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
Oh, na widows Timaya dey fvck now ,thank goodness him no dey village,cos wahala for dey.

Very interesting.

#Classless

1 Like

Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by Emilokoiyawon: 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
grin Curvy widow - God will save us from Nigerian bloggers grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by Koolking(m): 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
LOL...where is the curvy widow?

1 Like

Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by aguiyi2: 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
They now make it look as if being a baby mama is the In thing.Nonsense and ingredients!.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by Benekruku(m): 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
The Baby Mama of his girls should just poison Timaya or better still, use him for money rituals

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by tempest69: 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
Widows can run to timaya
Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by trapQ: 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
It's worse than a plague.
ZombiePUNISHER:
Baby mama plaque hits the shitthole country

1 Like

Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by SoapQueen(f): 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
Linda Ikeji again. Linda sorry for am nau.
Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by Tonytonex(m): 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
I thought he is married?
Re: Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow by Mufasa27(m): 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
Which one is curvy widow

A widow is a widow, Curvy or Flat angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From DJ Cuppy's Birthday Party / Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire / Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.