Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Tradition - A Story - Literature (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tradition - A Story (1139501 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradition - A Story by Lankyannie(f): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
a Chumzypinky that kannur reply to ordinary comment is that one a Chumzypinky
well, it won't stop me from appreciating a good work when I see one. I have a feeling that Dora is behind the robbing of shivani, that one is too gullible for Africa ni.
Mia my hate, I sight you.
nice one chumzy, how's your famz
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
ladyverere:
Mtsheww. Shiv no dey try. Why she no slap okro seeds comot from that trashy mouth of Dora. Well, at least Shiv don know the kind snake Dora be so make she no continue to dey do her mumu for that house o.

How far Mama Ejime? Weldone o.
i dey oo. Thank u
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
Lankyannie:
a Chumzypinky that kannur reply to ordinary comment is that one a Chumzypinky
well, it won't stop me from appreciating a good work when I see one. I have a feeling that Dora is behind the robbing of shivani, that one is too gullible for Africa ni.
Mia my hate, I sight you.
nice one chumzy, how's your famz
no vex my dear. It wont happen again. I have a problem of replying comments and i dunno why

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
Chumzypinky:

no vex my dear. It wont happen again. I have a problem of replying comments and i dunno why
d simple reason is laziness nd it is nt affectin only u.itz affectin me 2
Re: Tradition - A Story by 123456dr(f): 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
Chumzypinky:

oh sorry dear! I honestly forgot. Anyways u're welcom 2 d club. We celebrate u
Tnx
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
123456dr:
Tnx
u're wlc
Re: Tradition - A Story by Saintmary(f): 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
Crossing my fingers
Re: Tradition - A Story by Blezzzed(m): 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
Chumzypinky:
u're wlc

And she skip me again today

Re: Tradition - A Story by ADIEMUS(f): 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hello dudes 'n' divas.I just joined nairaland today can i get some likes. kiss
Re: Tradition - A Story by Oyindawealth(f): 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
ADIEMUS:
you're welcome!!
Re: Tradition - A Story by ADIEMUS(f): 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
Oyindawealth:
you're welcome!!
Thanks pal @ Oyindawealth,you made my day.May wealth be your portion.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
ADIEMUS:
Welcome dear
Re: Tradition - A Story by ADIEMUS(f): 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
princ007:
Welcome dear
Thank you so much princ007.I really appreciate.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 6:21am On Jul 19, 2017
A happy birthday to me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 6:26am On Jul 19, 2017
ADIEMUS:

shey nah kiss you come find here,

abeg shift mak nxt peson enter grin grin
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 6:33am On Jul 19, 2017
Chumzypinky:
A happy birthday to me

wow!!!!!!!........ Congrats momsi G & G,

may the good lord continue to enrich you gracefully, may his JOY continue to strengthen you, as you add anoda feather to ur cap, you shall walk with GRACE, live in JOY , divine health shall be ur portion, with LLNP ,

once again congrats ma!!!!!.!.......
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 19, 2017
Chumzypinky:
A happy birthday to me
Happy birthday ma,wish you success and the best in life. Long life & prosperity to u & your family.... Kindly give us 5 Update to celeb...Lol
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 19, 2017
do4luv14:

Ah! Ah! Ah!
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 6:59am On Jul 19, 2017
DEDICATED TO ME: ON THIS SPECIAL DAY, MAY THE BLESSING OF GOD REST UPON ME AND MY ACCOUNT BE FILLED WITH OVERFLOW. AND ALSO MY ACCOUNT BALANCE BE FILLED WITH ENOUGH RECHARGE CARDS. Lol.

¤¤
Freda refused to believe the fact that she was being dragged to the police station alongside Mia.
What did she do?

She had just showed up and bumped into a fight scene involving her youngest daughter and the woman who adopted her child refusing to hand back the child.
And the next thing, Vero was pointing at her and the police arrested them both for conniving in the kidnap of little Kelly. She couldnt believe it.

She turned to her daughter who shared her handcuff 'what are you doing here and how did you get yourself involved in this?'

Mia snarled 'just mind your business and ask me no crazy and senseless questions'

Freda remained quiet for a while before speaking 'do you realise you're speaking to your mother?'

'isnt it obvious that you're no longer my mother?'

'obvious or no obvious, i am your mother and thats it!'

Mia scoffed 'you're even sicker than i thought'

'if you repeat that statement, i'll slap you with my free hand!'

'and i'll return it with my other free hand!' Mia faced her mother squarely.

The police turned to them. The same one who had been undressing Mia with his eyes 'both keep quiet' He said in his bad english 'two of you mother and daughter? Hmm-hmm' He secretly blew a kiss at Mia and she flinched in disgust as they drove to the police station.

He opened the back door and led she and her mum out, intentionally brushing his fingers against her tits.
She resisted the urge to kick him in the groin. She didnt know what that might cost her as they were being led into the station.

It was then she became scared. What then becomes her fate there? Who would rescue her? Even if her mum got out, would she get her out as well or let her remain there?

'you two stay in this room and do not get out as long as i say you shouldnt!' She shoved them roughly into the dark room before turning on the switch 'and if any of you foolishly turns on the switch when i'm out, be lest assured that i'll slice that person today'

Kelly swallowed her tears as she stared at the woman she had come to hate with passion 'you're a wicked woman mum! And i hate to even call you mum, you're a witch! A witch!' She cried.

Vero swallowed feeling hurt 'call me anything you like. That doesnt stop the fact that you're staying in this room for a week with feeding just once a day without a bath! Only then will you know what you did to yourself, brut' She left the room and shut the door, locking it with the key.

She backed up against the door. She could feel it. Her time was getting closer in each passing second. Her heart was beginning to fail her and she knew it. She didnt know if surviving one more week would be possible.

She just wanted to die.

She was tired of leaving. She had no kids of her own. No accomplishment, nothing!

Everything she ever owned belonged to Diego. Because he alone picked her up from the gutter, dusted her. Sent her to school and brushed her up.

She had never worked all her life. Diego provided all for her. She inhaled as tears trickled down her cheeks.

She had loved Diego. But when he started sleeping around with all sorts of women and even brought little Junior home along with Perla, a prostitute widow, she'd felt nothing but immense hatred for him. For everything he'd put her through.

All the pains.

'you're saying i brought an illegitimate child home? Oh yes! I brought this child home because he's my bundle of joy. My own son, from my groins! And it doesnt matter if a prostitute bore him for me, what matters is the fact that you couldnt bear one for me!' He had said six years ago when he came home with Junior crying in Perla's arms.

That day was a big fight for them both. She had slapped him and called him impotent. And he had returned the slap with several blows telling her that he'd prove with more kids that he was a complete and strong man capable of having several healthy kids not minding who he had it with.

She had cried and cried that day.

She had loved Junior as her own. But when she caught him in bed one day screwing their former old housemaid of 62, she had known her husband was crazy.

Who slept with someone's grandmother?!

And that moment she decided she was going to change. She was going to be everyone's worst nightmare. Coupled with the doctor's news, she knew there was no point forming saint when she could make life miserable for everyone who ever caused her pain.

Kelly, for always reminding her as a child every year that she wanted a kid brother for a birthday gift. How those words had pained her not minding how innocent they had been.

Junior for coming into her family and ruining the love and peace that once was.

And Diego, for shedding her heart into several pieces.

TBC

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 7:00am On Jul 19, 2017
do4luv14:

wow!!!!!!!........ Congrats momsi G & G,

may the good lord continue to enrich you gracefully, may his JOY continue to strengthen you, as you add anoda feather to ur cap, you shall walk with GRACE, live in JOY , divine health shall be ur portion, with LLNP ,

once again congrats ma!!!!!.!.......
thanks dear. God bless
Re: Tradition - A Story by yewande1234(f): 7:06am On Jul 19, 2017
Happy birthday mama ejime,may d blessing of thy lord be upon u nd ur entire household.Amen
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 19, 2017
HBD Mummy chumzypinky. age with grace. much love

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by princessadeola(f): 7:35am On Jul 19, 2017
Happy Birthday to you. More Blissful Years ahead.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Oyindawealth(f): 7:42am On Jul 19, 2017
ADIEMUS:

Thanks pal @ Oyindawealth,you made my day.May wealth be your portion.
amen!! Thanks alot...
Re: Tradition - A Story by ADIEMUS(f): 7:50am On Jul 19, 2017
princ007:
Welcome dear
Thank you very much prince007.I really appreciate
Re: Tradition - A Story by ADIEMUS(f): 7:55am On Jul 19, 2017
do4luv14:

Lols,naso dem dey welcome people for your village?Kwantinue
Re: Tradition - A Story by darloseh(f): 8:06am On Jul 19, 2017
hapi birthday ma
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 19, 2017
happy birthday ma'am.long time and prosperity
Re: Tradition - A Story by ADIEMUS(f): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2017
Chumzypinky:
A happy birthday to me
Re: Tradition - A Story by ADIEMUS(f): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2017
Chumzypinky:
A happy birthday to me
Happy birthday ma'am.Age with grace

Can you remember the lady that called you some time ago to comment about RED ASHES and also requested you use her name as a character in your new story?

I am she.Thanks for granting my request.I am honoured *Takes a bow and goes off stage* wink
Chumzypinky:
A happy birthday to me
Happy birthday ma'am.Age with grace

Can you remember the lady that called you some time ago to comment about RED ASHES and also requested you use her name as a character in your new story?

I am she.Thanks for granting my request.I am honoured *Takes a bow and goes off stage*
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nathblessing(m): 8:37am On Jul 19, 2017
Happy Birthday Mama Ejima...... Live long and prosper......
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nickibeauty(f): 8:45am On Jul 19, 2017
Happy Birthday mummy twins i believe five updates will fall on us today to celebrate It.

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (137) (Reply)

Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.