Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Tradition - A Story - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tradition - A Story (1140432 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradition - A Story by TheBlessedMAN: 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
Mrlemuel:
Chumzypinky, All These Small Chonkolo Primary School Dropouts That Can Hardly Make A Sentence Out Of "Come" And "Go" Are Just Seeking For Cheap Popularity, And U R Giving Them That.
Simply Ignore Them, They Are Just Like A Swarm Of Flies, Looking For Shit To Feast On.

Where This My Nigga Na? @theblessedman Me I Dey Miss U Oh.
#Team_Hero
Me i dey here o, my bro... And by the way, thanks 4 advicing Chumzypinky on how to deal with those....(what can i call them?) anyway, Chumzy, if u need reinforcement, u knw how to find me.. Buh b4 then, let me give u my own advice..

*NEVER ARGUE WITH A FOOL, because THEY WIL END UP DRAGGING YOU DOWN TO THEIR OWN LEVEL, AND BEAT YOU WITH THEIR EXPERIENCE IN FOOLISHNESS*

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by TheBlessedMAN: 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
ernesty20:
Useless and stupid story that lack good spicies.. I am too big to read trashy stories on this haven of poetic gurus....
hey dude, take it easy pls... U are derailing the story.. It may nt b a gud story to u, buh just know that, ur own Mama Put food Joint is some peoples McDONALDS. I come in peace.. Buh if u want otherwise... Have also gat that in abundance.. Buh i pray 4 our Megabite's sake, it doesn't comes to that..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by Obinnau(m): 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
I have addressed your complaints Chumzypinky. And the derailings should stop, I am banning the next person that posts off-topic.
Re: Tradition - A Story by TheBlessedMAN: 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
Obinnau:
I have addressed your complaints Chumzypinky. And the derailings should stop, I am banning the next person that posts off-topic.
thank u sir.. U b boss o.. I cork my Ak-47 4 u o.. Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
Tradition...
'Lolo?' Dora whispered as she looked through the window, as the lolo came down from the car. She turned to the others 'hush everyone, lolo's here'

'lolo? You've gat to be kidding' Chinny said. She had gotten her acts back, no need acting sickly 'its almost dark, why would she be here?'

'i wonder. I'd rather be in my room please, other than receives insults from that woman' Benita hissed.

'dont go anywhere Benita. Because whether you leave or not, she's gonna ask 'bout you' Dora said as the door bell rang 'who'll get the door?' She asked.

'certainly not me' Flora said immediately she felt Dora's gaze rest on her.

'i'll gerrit' Chinny said immediately, rising on her feet.

'long live the queen' She bowed slightly as she opened the door.

The lolo gave her a once over 'you live long as well princess' She didnt smile. She just walked in. The others were already on their feet, heads lowered to the floor 'may you live long lolo' they chorused.

'you all live long as well, crown princesses of Umuzulu' She waved them off 'where's Dike?'

'Dike's in his sturdy' Chinny replied immediately 'should i call him?'

'i'll call him' Benita said and walked away. Glad she was away from the woman's penetrative gaze.

'lolo, why did you come here by this time? Its almost dark. And the village is a good 40mins drive from here' Chinny said with a broad smile.

The Lolo managed a weak smile 'i've been in town all day long, running around for tomorrow's preparations. Then i brought your wears, both your mates and Dike's. For tomorrow's event'

'oh' Chinny looked at the others 'are you passing the night?' She almost laughed at the horrible looks on their faces.

'of course not! I'll have to return to the village tonight. I just came to deliver the wears'

'oh, but Queen, you know it isnt safe driving around at night, considering your status. Why dont you spend the night here then leave tomorrow morning?'

The Queen shook her head 'you seem to have forgotten that i have little preparations to handle tomorrow. The event commences by 10. I have a lot of supervision to do'

'okay, now i understand' She saw the look of relief on their faces 'we all will be there before 7 in the morning to help a little, right?' She looked at the others who quickly nodded.

'thanks alot' Lolo said.

'mum' Dike called as he alighted the stairs, Benita closely behind him 'you're here by this time?' He gave him mother two light pecks.

'i just came to deliver your wears. Ifeoma?' She called at a maid who stood by the door holding a duffel bag 'hand it over to Chinemerem'

Chinny stretched her hands to collect the bag. She quickly opened it.

'here's Dike's' The Queen said dipping her hands into the bad and retrieving a blue and white lace dress 'and the rest is yours. Dike, i want to speak to you in private please' Lolo handed the dress back to Chinny.

'alright' Dike nodded and they both climbed the stairs.

'lets see whats in the bag' Adanna said.

'calm down Ada' Chinny chuckled. She brought out a white gown with a mixture of blue. It was a sleeveless gown, long to the ground, from the neck down to the bust area was lacey, it had a slit at the front to the knee.

'its pretty' Dora said 'i fink that belongs to Edna, considering the size' She chuckled.

Chinny ransacked the bag for the smallest size seeing she was the slimmest amongst them 'this should be mine' The Queen had brought shoes too. Blue 6inches identical shoes 'the ceremony colour should be blue. Blue and white maybe'

Flora chuckled 'i remember mine being Pepper red and silver'

'mine was lemon and orange' Dora chipped.

'and mine, yellow and blue' Chinny sighed heavily 'i still have my wedding dress in my wardrobe'

'mine was green and gold' Edna said 'Benita's has something to do with Lilac right?'

'yeah, something like that' Benita said.

'someone else's joining us tomorrow. I'm gonna spoil her rotten!' Flora jumped in excitement 'at least, i'll no longer be the junior'

'woreva' Chinny rolled her eyes.

'i'm glad you finally agreed to do this again son' The Queen rubbed her son's shoulders 'you didnt know the favour you did me'

Dike sighed heavily 'i did it because of you'

'blessings be with you for the rest of your life. Just as you've chosen to make me proud, God's going to give you children that'll make you and your family proud. You're blessed son. You'll never experience hardship your entire life'

Dike smiled 'thanks mum'

'a mother's blessings is very crucial in everyone's lives. And you have mine Dike. Blessings, blessings be upon you everymoment of your life'

She placed her hands on his head and said a prayer.

TBC

7 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
Obinnau:
thanks alot
Re: Tradition - A Story by TheBlessedMAN: 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
Saintthug:
senseless story without a taste
sorry sir... Pls can i tel u a secret? And am sure no one has ever told u b4. Buh, i hope u wont get angry, pls, don't take this the wrong way. All i av to say, (am sure u are getin angry already) pls, am sorry to tell u this..

Chai.. U go vex, if i tell you o....

Buh, it is with pure and Absolute Humility that i Declare u as a PROFESSIONAL FOOL!

HEdiot..

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
Obinnau:
the public menace has opened another account, Saintthug.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
sorry sir... Pls can i tel u a secret? And am sure no one has ever told u b4. Buh, i hope u wont get angry, pls, don't take this the wrong way. All i av to say, (am sure u are getin angry already) pls, am sorry to tell u this..

Chai.. U go vex, if i tell you o....

Buh, it is with pure and Absolute Humility that i Declare u as a PROFESSIONAL FOOL!

HEdiot..
lol, very funny sir. I've reported him again
Re: Tradition - A Story by Saintthug(m): 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
Chumzypinky:

the public menace has opened another account, Saintthug.
i am a critic. U should be happy to have me here
Re: Tradition - A Story by Azeequeen(f): 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
Johnsown1:

It can never, the women those time were obedient and will never argue with u but ladiez these takes it as an occupation and can send their men to early grave
True talk
Re: Tradition - A Story by Azeequeen(f): 6:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
Chumzypinky:

yeah, it deosnt happen again now. Things has changed. Civilisation has taken over everywhere
But then,cant they divorce him?
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hmmmm, peace be in this thread,
ma sweet darling CHIMYZPINKY, pls jst pretend they are nt there and let enjoy the story in PEACE
love it nice one
keep the update coming
Re: Tradition - A Story by Lolsd: 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
I don't no what is wrong with dis mia,Gosh dat gal is so annoying nd I am so surprised shiva as not been able to get a clue..!!! I hope shiva does not die 2mrw .? wit d way mia is going doubt if d wedding will hold ... I hope mia reap wat she sow.

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
Azeequeen:

no, those days, it was believed that once they divorce him, they die. And in dis story, once they divorce him, they would be stripped of all their rights and they would be banished from the community with their families
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
oh! We forgot to invite wizkhid and Davido to come and perform on ur homecoming.. By the way, why should we be happy 4 having a Grown up idiot like u on our peaceful thread? Its not as if ur presence wil return the Mb's we've wasted while trying to make u a responsible man.. Pls leave us alone. And this is ur last warning dude! U won't get anoda!
hahahahahaha, Omg, i just cant stop laffing at your hilarious attackation (pardon my grammar) Where do u come from dis boy, i think i'm in love with you already
Re: Tradition - A Story by Adesina12: 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
Azeequeen:

So you want a divorce shocked

It won't happen.....carry ya cross grin
Re: Tradition - A Story by ahzeezat(f): 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
Lolsd:
I don't no what is wrong with dis mia,Gosh dat gal is so annoying nd I am so surprised shiva as not been able to get a clue..!!! I hope shiva does not die 2mrw .? wit d way mia is going doubt if d wedding will hold ... I hope mia reap wat she sow.
It's not really Mia's fault,Freda is the one to blame for making her feel inferior to Shivani....Nice story@Chumzypinky have always being a ghost follower but I just had to voice out...Keep it up more ink to your pen
Re: Tradition - A Story by SirGoldEjike(m): 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
oh! We forgot to invite wizkhid and Davido to come and perform on ur homecoming.. By the way, why should we be happy 4 having a Grown up idiot like u on our peaceful thread? Its not as if ur presence wil return the Mb's we've wasted while trying to make u a responsible man.. Pls leave us alone. And this is ur last warning dude! U won't get anoda!
wow that really Hurts, Lol God Bless you Sir
Re: Tradition - A Story by LitQueen(f): 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
Saintthug:
i am a critic. U should be happy to have me here
Critics tell you the problems with your work like if you're having too many grammatical errors and things like that. They just don't say: Senseless story without a taste. You're a hater, not a critic.

3 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by sheycrown(f): 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
Where in God's name did all these so called critics crawl out from paapaa. You don't like the story but you keep opening it.
Re: Tradition - A Story by TheBlessedMAN: 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
Chumzypinky:

hahahahahaha, Omg, i just cant stop laffing at your hilarious attackation (pardon my grammar) Where do u come from dis boy, i think i'm in love with you already
grin grin am lafin in silence.. I love u too... Buh we are not getting married until This Recession is over and Buhari becomes an Ex-president. Cos i don't want to b the first person to be receiving Slippers and Toothbrush or #100 recharge card as wedding gift after people don chop almost 8bags of rice ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
sheycrown:
Where in God's name did all these so called critics crawl out from paapaa. You don't like the story but you keep opening it.
the matter tire me oo

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by TheBlessedMAN: 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
SirGoldEjike:
wow that really Hurts, Lol God Bless you Sir
i tink its only fair to say he deserves it bro... After all what the experience Fool have been doing to our own BOREDOM killer..

3 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by TheBlessedMAN: 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
CHUMZYPINKY.. I tink we just av to accept the fact that, every Arthur needs a Morgana, every Seeker needs a Darken Rahl, every Clark kent needs a Lex Luthor, every Jonathan needs a Patience, every Elena needs a Nikklaus, so as every want to be Sucessful writer needs some Nuiscance to remind him or her that, We can't all b lovers of Gud things..

Lets just 4get that his Goliat ever tormented David, and move on. NEXT UPDATE PLS... Lets get this over WITH.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
CHUMZYPINKY.. I tink we just av to accept the fact that, every Arthur needs a Morgana, every Seeker needs a Darken Rahl, every Clark kent needs a Lex Luthor, every Jonathan needs a Patience, every Elena needs a Nikklaus, so as every want to be Sucessful writer needs some Nuiscance to remind him or her that, We can't all b lovers of Gud things..

Lets just 4get that his Goliat ever tormented David, and move on. NEXT UPDATE PLS... Lets get this over WITH.
lol abi? Infact from today, you're declared my Husband on NL
Re: Tradition - A Story by sexy377: 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
why una dy boda una sef dy ans dat calabar rat wey call hinself sainthug abi saint monkey ma pinky ride on liv dat guy dat came 4rm orokpor villa

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (137) (Reply)

Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.