Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,691 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Tradition - A Story - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tradition - A Story (1139543 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradition - A Story by Crowniey(f): 10:02am On Mar 20, 2017
Nice and intersting. Mama pinky more ink to ur pen.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Audrinakane(f): 10:04am On Mar 20, 2017
This update is too small naa. More please cause am enjoying this so much. Keep it up. Seems like shiv is a virgin.
Re: Tradition - A Story by jupitre(m): 10:29am On Mar 20, 2017
Telemon:
well am gonna marry a hard working woman. We are goin to take care of the children togeda.
you want to become father of many nation
Re: Tradition - A Story by bimberry1307(f): 10:44am On Mar 20, 2017
wizsolzy:
Ok ...Now shiv is d bae...Shiv chop kwis...By d way were is my bae bimberry1307. Don't u know dat today is my bday...No message...Ah eyaf spoil

SORRY swiddy pie. I had a lot on my desk. BTW, many happy returns. #kisses.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 20, 2017
I hope Mia won't plot something evil when she gets to know Shiv is a virgin.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 11:14am On Mar 20, 2017
Audrinakane:
This update is too small naa. More please cause am enjoying this so much. Keep it up. Seems like shiv is a virgin.
oh sorry. I was typing when NEPA brought the light. Had to plug ma fone. It'll be completed soon sha
Re: Tradition - A Story by bimberry1307(f): 11:19am On Mar 20, 2017
hmmmmm, dora don dey get the gist. I'm really sorry for mia. but that's not the way to go about all these things. accepted, her mother bleeped her life up but she shouldn't be an asshole too nau. BTW, OP, u try well well.
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 11:37am On Mar 20, 2017
bimberry1307:
hmmmmm, dora don dey get the gist. I'm really sorry for mia. but that's not the way to go about all these things. accepted, her mother bleeped her life up but she shouldn't be an asshole too nau. BTW, OP, u try well well.

OP try wetin
abeg give her 10/10 jare cool cool
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nnnena(f): 11:58am On Mar 20, 2017
shiv shiv i like you dear but sometimes you are too soft haba you are the senior oooo. Mia just forgive and forget but you are a bad shaild ooooo a guy ducking you in your mothers house chain mama i dey hail oooooooo tiri gbosa for you
Re: Tradition - A Story by talk2saintify(m): 11:59am On Mar 20, 2017
ah de

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by talk2saintify(m): 11:59am On Mar 20, 2017
ah dwey late everyday...lol

following..

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by hormobolanle: 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
person wey mention me Na bad perzin Na wen d Tori Don Waka far e Kon just dy call moi

NA YAN TO D PERSIN OLATEX BIKO GET ME MY READING GLASSES
Re: Tradition - A Story by Angelinastto(f): 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
Chumpzypinky angry
Re: Tradition - A Story by Bashnigga(m): 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
Audrinakane:
Babe Chill small na cheesy cheesy
Chumzypinky, wehdone Ma
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
Tradition....
'dont ask me such Mia! Whether i'm a virgin or not, doesnt give you any right to sleep with a man in your own mother's house! Imagine mother walks in one you' Shiv sighed.

'whats new there? Its not as if its gonna be the first time' she replied nonchalantly.

'huh? You mean she's caught you before?'

'uh-huh. I cant even begin to count the number of times...'

'Jesus!'

'dont call his name please' She brought out a stick of cigarette from God knows where she had kept it and lighted it, taking a long drag.

Shiv felt her heart tear into pieces. When did Mia go astray? Where was mother? Where was i?

A thick cloud of smoke filled the air and she coughed.

'this life wont do you no good Mia. Tell me what the problem is, what have i done to you? We were never like this before? You always confided in me in the past. What went wrong?'

Mia scoffed 'you're asking me what went wrong? Continue asking me that useless question' She stood up from the sofa, a packet of Dorchester and a lighter in her hand. Then she went to her room.

'where did you go? Who did you leave the preparation of lunch for?' Dora threw immediately Shiv entered the house.

'what sort of a stupid question is that Dora?' Chinny retorted 'cant she leave the house at anytime she likes again?'

'so she left the house leaving the preparation of lunch for us abi? As her slave or what?'

'are you the one that prepared lunch? Was it not Benita and i that prepared with? Did we complain to you? We cooked it happily and you ate it as if your life depended on it. Did you even ask who prepared it sef?' Chinny hissed.

'she had no right to just leave the house without completing the chores!'

'Dora be quiet!' Adanna snapped 'whats wrong with you nowadays? Why wont you give this girl a break for goodness sake? She has the right to leave the house anytime she likes. She's no prisoner'

'what i'm saying is that she should....'

'Dora please be quiet' Benita cut in 'if you dont like this girl. You dont have to make it obvious you know'

'why would she even like somebody when she's not even able to like her own self?' Chinny eyed said.

'Chinny, not a word from you' Adanna scolded 'and you too Dora. You too will not say a word any longer' She turned to Shiv who stood by the door, completely dazed 'you can go on to your room dear. Your food was reserved' She smiled.

'thanks Ada' Shiv smiled sweetly before leaving.

'you guys are just spoiling this girl' Dora hissed.

'idiot' Chinny said.

'who did you call an idiot? Hope its not me sha?'

'if na you nko? You dey chop bottle? Oh girl c'mon press jhor! Wetin you fit do? Who you epp?'

'Ada, shebi you're seeing Chinny? She'd better respect herself oo. She'd better!'

'please be quiet Dora. If you're not comfortable, go to your room. Stop spoiling everyone's mood with your rotten behavious' Adanna said.

'okay' Dora stood up and straightened her mini skirt 'we shall see who's behaviour's rotten in this house'

Episode completed.
TBC

16 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
Angelinastto:
Chumpzypinky angry
babe wida you na?
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hmmmmmmm
SHIRVANITY vs DORALOGY loading........
Re: Tradition - A Story by LitQueen(f): 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
Dora and her wahala
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
Come ah go vex for Una here ooooooooooo.......,
oya make Una start to dey give MOMSI CHUMPZY D PRETTY PINKY many
likes oya... Everybody start to giv her likes jor
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
bimberry1307:

qia you been dey hide Wey ur Romeo dey do him birthday yestaday ehnnnm,
ahhhhhh..... Nah wa oooo , you jst leav am like day ni
Re: Tradition - A Story by Johnsown1(m): 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
Keep it coming
Re: Tradition - A Story by StephanieElla24: 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
hmmm Shiv nd Dora...... war coming very soon. u gat an interesting story
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
StephanieElla24:
hmmm Shiv nd Dora...... war coming very soon. u gat an interesting story
thanks dear
Re: Tradition - A Story by talk2saintify(m): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
Chumzypinky

IS LIKE YHUR ON MATERNITY LEAVE YHUR UPDATE ARE SO FAST....

KEEP IT UP DEAR..

AWESOME STORYLINE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by BlissfulJeff(m): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
hmm
Re: Tradition - A Story by wizsolzy(m): 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
bimberry1307:

SORRY swiddy pie. I had a lot on my desk. BTW, many happy returns. #kisses.

Issowite issowite...Wat can an helpless boo do ..Other than forgive his bae..Even before you said it I yaf already forgiven u fa..
Re: Tradition - A Story by wizsolzy(m): 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
do4luv14:

qia you been dey hide Wey ur Romeo dey do him birthday yestaday ehnnnm,
ahhhhhh..... Nah wa oooo , you jst leav am like day ni

Sha u see what am passing thru

Re: Tradition - A Story by URANTAALLWELL(m): 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
I've been following for a while now. Cool story love the originality of the storyline, the flow and most especially the frequent updates!!!
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
talk2saintify:
Chumzypinky
IS LIKE YHUR ON MATERNITY LEAVE YHUR UPDATE ARE SO FAST....
KEEP IT UP DEAR..
AWESOME STORYLINE
lol. No be small maternity leave
Re: Tradition - A Story by Bibi294(f): 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Mummy yo... Mummy yo! One more update..bikonu

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
wizsolzy:

Sha u see what am passing thru

ah send you before, even ur momsi no free for you sef ehn,

abegi jez leav , mak she no go say nah me ooooo grin
Re: Tradition - A Story by talk2saintify(m): 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
Chumzypinky:

lol. No be small maternity leave

abi.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (137) (Reply)

Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.