Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Tradition - A Story - Literature (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tradition - A Story (1139688 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradition - A Story by olahajayi(m): 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
Dora the Green Snake
Re: Tradition - A Story by talk2saintify(m): 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
omodihot:
I love this walahi!! I have been a ghost reader but am being forced to comment. keep it up chipunzy. congrats on the birth of your babies. lots of love from omodihot.I love this walahi!! I have been a ghost reader but am being forced to comment. keep it up chipunzy. congrats on the birth of your babies. lots of love from omodihot.

sad sad sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by stevcassidy(m): 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
hummmmm i reserve my commit for dora
Re: Tradition - A Story by Donpeteranking(m): 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
Abeg sorry for us give us small update biko

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Queengolden(f): 6:53am On Jun 24, 2017
donteanz:
happy birthday to you queen of Nairaland

thank you
Re: Tradition - A Story by cyber5(m): 11:05am On Jun 24, 2017
At this point, am sitting on the fence, don't know who to support.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
talk2saintify:
Dora Dora Dora o yes
Dora Ah dey Warn yhu O yes
Dora Yes
Dora Yes
Dora Ah dey Warn yhu......
cheesy cheesy cheesy
my friend, you dey compose music because this one don pass comment oh
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
poor shiv now has to pay for what her mother did, taking the insults meant for Freda.
As for you Dora na TheBlessedMan go handle you.
Chumzypinky dear keep it up. I am solely behind you all the way.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
cyber5:
At this point, am sitting on the fence, don't know who to support.
shift make I join you jor

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
olahajayi:
Dora the Green Snake
Green snake small, she be anaconda

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by talk2saintify(m): 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2017
preciousuweh:

my friend, you dey compose music because this one don pass comment oh

yes from children children children

abi yhu no sabi am??
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by rosalieene(f): 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
this is getting more and more interesting
Re: Tradition - A Story by BlissfulJeff(m): 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
nice update dear
Re: Tradition - A Story by angelliza(f): 10:44am On Jun 26, 2017
Mummy Pinky hope u are fine and how are the twins
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 11:59am On Jun 26, 2017
angelliza:
Mummy Pinky hope u are fine and how are the twins
they are doing great dear and i'm fine. Thanks
Re: Tradition - A Story by Oyindawealth(f): 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
chisiudeh:
Dora! Dora.! Dorathy! How many times i call you. Shingbai sense you no get
grin
chisiudeh:
Dora! Dora.! Dorathy! How many times i call you. Shingbai sense you no get
lol very funny
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
'maybe you should calm down mum. Its possible something bad might have happened to her that she isnt picking. We all know it isnt usual of her staying out this late. Shiv hardly even goes out. She's always indoors'

'Dike, i'll appreciate if we call a spade a spade. You and i know Shiv isnt entirely innocent. You just wanna play a blind eye to all her....' Dora stopped talking when she saw the look Dike gave her.

'i'll make life miserable for that girl today. Let her come back first!' Lolo hissed.

Chinny and the others watched everything from the adjoining dinning.

They heard the sound of a car coming in and Dike ran to the window. He saw Shiv paying the cabman and him driving away.

A cab. What happened to his convertible?

He noticed the sour look on her face. She looked troubled and she was limping slightly.

'is the slut back?' Lolo asked throwing the door wide open just as Shiv was about pressing the doorbell 'where are you coming from by this time of the night?' She asked scornfully.

'good...good evening ma. I didnt know you were back, i...'

Lolo raised a palm 'just shut up and go straight to the question'

'mum will you at least allow her step into the house first? Isnt it cold out there?' Dike asked from inside the house.

'this girl isnt coming in until she tells me the address of the stupid boy that kept her busy all night!'

'what?!' Shiv's face fell. What was her mother-inlaw talking about?

Dike walked to his mother and gently shoved her aside 'come in'

Shiv entered the warm house. She caught the mischievous smile on Dora's face and wondered what it was all about.

'why havent you been picking your calls?' Dike asked calmly surveying her with his eyes.

'i lost my phone' She replied curtly.

'why wont you lose it when you were busy having a raunchy sex session with your lover!' Lolo hissed.

'mum!' Dike turned to her 'lemme handle this please. Shiv is my wife and if she is staying out late, then that has to be my problem and not yours. I dont even know why you're even here passing the night'

'why are you speaking to mum that way....'

'Dora i never asked for your opinion. Infact, i want you out of here this instant. Go to your room and goodnight. Dont even try to hesitate'

Dora grumbled a little then climbed the stairs slowly.

'so you're supporting this little witch okwaya? So what Dora said is true? She has given you amosu to chop right? I'll make sure i destroy the efficacy of that nonsense charm her useless mother gave to her to apply on you. But for now goodnight!' She stormed off.

Shiv fell on the sofa 'what was that all about?' She asked innocently.

Dike sighed heavily 'so what happened? Where went you? How did you lose your phone? Why are you ruffled? Why are you limping and where's my car?'

'too many questions at the same time. But i'll answer them all. I was robbed on my way home. Broad daylight. The car was snatched, my purse and my phone, all my money was taken away from me and i was left stranded. I was robbed by three masked guys and one of them stepped on my leg resulting to my limping. A good samaritan found me and took me to the hospital where some drugs were administered on me, then to an MTN office where my other line was blocked and retrieved. He couldnt drop me here because there was an emergency at his home. But he gave me tfare and boarded a cab for me'

'i dont understand. You were robbed?!'

Shiv slowly nodded.

'i cant believe this! When and where?'

'along Interbua roundabout. As busy as that place is, some guys waylaid me and took everything in my possession. How possible that was i still cant wrap my head around it'

'were you hurt? Let me see your leg' He squatted in front of her and gently reached for her smooth left leg. She winced a little 'i'm so sorry. You've taken drugs right?'

She nodded.

'the pain is going to lessen before tomorrow. Are you hungry?'

'no'

'lemme take you to your room. Can you walk?'

'i can'

She gently stood up but her legs wobbled and she nearly fell but he caught her on time.

He shook his head 'this wont do' He suddenly swept her off and carried her bridal style. Shiv gasped and just then, their eyes locked and the world stopped moving.

TBC

*amosu* meaning witchcraft.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by Rhayne(f): 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
This energy between Dike and Shivani needs to be expressed biko
Re: Tradition - A Story by yommy20(f): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
Something is about to happen, please make it real it's taking too much time to happen. Thanks for the update mummy chumzypinky
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hurrrrrrrrryyytyyyyy.........it about to happen, him go cary am go nack for her room,

if you think soo gimme your like, if not share,

and don't forget let give momsi ejime 50likes to encourage her the more, oya ooooo.....

4 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by StephanieElla24: 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
awwwwwww..... caring Dike. gosh Freda don spoil her family name I swear imagine lolo saying all dat to shiv
Re: Tradition - A Story by SPDAZZY(f): 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dora arranged for that car to be stolen so Dire would get angry
Re: Tradition - A Story by SPDAZZY(f): 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dora arranged for that car to be stolen so Dike would get angry
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 28, 2017
Dora, no doubt is the brain behind Shivani's ordeal, the Lolo also looking for opportunity to send Shiv out of Dike's life and Dora is more than willing to help her.

Dike and Shiv are obviously falling in love with eachother, they should just seal the whole thing quickly already
Re: Tradition - A Story by Queenakande(f): 10:18am On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=do4luv14 post=57902716]Hurrrrrrrrryyytyyyyy.........it about to happen, him go cary am go nack for her room,

you sef. anyways me I miss you die o

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 28, 2017
Keep it coming chumzy. Thanks for the food kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 11:18am On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=Queenakande post=57912954][/quote]

ah ma QUEEN long-time-no see
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 11:21am On Jun 28, 2017
SPDAZZY:
Dora arranged for that car to be stolen so Dire would get angry

chaii, you jst stole it outta ma mouth, nice try babe
Re: Tradition - A Story by chisiudeh: 11:45am On Jun 28, 2017
Dora ntooo. E go do you voooom for eye soon. Keep trying to pour cement into shivs vegetable salad. Small sense you no get and you no even fit loan because u no fit return wetin you no get. Iti mpataka.

And you polo, will all due lespekiti, park for your busstop o. No try spoil Shivs reggae with your blues o. Just remain the honorable observer you are.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Adesina12: 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
Rhayne:
This energy between Dike and Shivani needs to be expressed biko

Shhhhhh!!!
Pls tell me silently......Westin him wan do to her?
Re: Tradition - A Story by Adesina12: 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=Queenakande post=57912954][/quote]

Is he going to eat her up or kill her
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
preciousuweh:
Keep it coming chumzy. Thanks for the food kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
you welicome

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (137) (Reply)

Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.