Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Jurnalist Or Senators, Who Can We Trust? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jurnalist Or Senators, Who Can We Trust? (1060 Views)

Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi / Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) / Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jurnalist Or Senators, Who Can We Trust? by Mamajama(m): 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2007
We have the press feeding us wrong information and speculation on daily basis.

we have our senators that can not stand for justice and do the right thing.

are this people patriotic Nigerians or they should be ashame of themselves?

We all know the press is trying to sell news paper and the senators can be bought.

where is the integrity? where is the trust we bestow on this people to give us good information and guide us?

what do you guys think.
Re: Jurnalist Or Senators, Who Can We Trust? by mazaje(m): 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2007
we think everything lies in u MAMAJAMA u are responsible for all this messssssssss.
Re: Jurnalist Or Senators, Who Can We Trust? by Mariory(m): 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2007
Trust neither.
Re: Jurnalist Or Senators, Who Can We Trust? by McKren(m): 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2007
I think our Journalist are doing better these days, damning the consequences and reporting issues against the government and I repect them for that.

Our senate is useless, tell me what other senate of the world compiles impeachable offenses only when they need more money or when they have lost their local governement primaries. Bunch of unserious fools that will never review the flaws in our constitution only to use them to score cheap political points when issues arise as a result of their inactions.

Their only achievement was anti-third term which they spear headed not because they love Nigeria but because there is need to remove the Super glue-handed man in Aso Rock. Anyway we benefited from it but that does not make them heroes of democracy.
Re: Jurnalist Or Senators, Who Can We Trust? by olaak1(m): 11:55am On Jan 20, 2007
My brother the whole system is faulty in Nigeria from leaders to the ordinary citizen on the street if we want a truely wind of change we all must change our orientation towards our great nation Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Help Bush Go Past The 30+% Approval Rating? / Rate The Picture Of / 21st Century Nigeria Of Our Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.