Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Photos: Nigerian Girl Gets Several Men Proposing To Her After Twitter Naija Help - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Nigerian Girl Gets Several Men Proposing To Her After Twitter Naija Help (536 Views)

Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter Naija / "Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro / Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerian Girl Gets Several Men Proposing To Her After Twitter Naija Help by Uber9ja: 7:49am On Mar 07, 2017
Nigerian Twitter user, Tosin probably got more than she bargained for when she tweeted to the Twitter nation to help her photoshop a man proposing with a ring in front of her.

Rosin posted a photo of herself with her face covered in surprise and excitement, and asked that somebody photoshops a fiance on his knees asking her to marry him.

Nigerians have since helped her with her request, giving her some dashing me, some ‘meh’ kind, the cartoon illustration, among several.

I’m sure that she can not complain considering the saying that ‘beggars are not choosers.’

See the photos here: http://uber9ja.com.ng/2017/03/07/photos-nigerian-girl-gets-several-men-proposing-to-her-after-twitter-naija-helped-her/

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Girl Gets Several Men Proposing To Her After Twitter Naija Help by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 07, 2017
Post the pictures here
Re: Photos: Nigerian Girl Gets Several Men Proposing To Her After Twitter Naija Help by BLACKCHARGER(m): 8:02am On Mar 07, 2017
La click la fail waec nd utme

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Ex Housemate, Uriel Spotted In A Music Studio / Kcee Looks Dapper In Stylish Photos - www.Hitplus.co / [gaposa Modelling]:register For Miss Photogenic Beauty Contest 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.