Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men (37415 Views)

Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” / Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by MhizMuna: 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Okoro has revealed that she was dumped by several men in the past. She made this known on a TV show where she revealed the reason why she decided to keep her current relationship off public eye.

Yvonne Okoro also wondered why women are called different names when they engage in different relationships, but when a man does same, he is called a champion.

To her, that is enough reason to keep her mouth shut concerning her relationship.

Yvonne Okoro stated this when she appeared on McBrown’s kitchen with Nana Ama McBrown.

“On the other hand, society does not see anything wrong with a man who has more relationships, they are viewed as champions while we (women) are called names so I am zipping my mouth now,” Yvonne said.

https://www./2019/01/men-ghanaian-actress-yvonne-okoro.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by DuchessLily(f): 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2019
Better to zip ur mouth ooo.. Or this relationship too will hit the rocks

11 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by itspzpics(m): 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
Eeyah
Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by Richdad50(m): 11:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
The reason why the moral burden is on the woman is because women are the fabrics of a society. They are the foundation upon which everything else is built. If they go down, the entire society crumbles.
Imagine a society with 100 men and 150 women. If 80 men out of 100 becomes morally irresponsible, the society can still hold it's own but if half the population from 150 goes morally berserk, the entire society crumbles to the ground.
Women hold the ace and pivot the moral ship in any society. Needless to say, the burden placed on them may be too much to bear and their inert ability to also respond in equal measure to the cheating game may have been downplayed, but we can't afford a society where half the mothers, sisters, and daughters are promiscuous.

#Richdad

73 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by Gentleziggy(m): 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hello pretty woman I admire your beauty ,but how long will women continue to be foolish? Imagine a woman being used and dumped by different men .where is your dignity and your womanhood? You are not even ashamed to announce you promiscuity before the world. And the disgusting part of it all is that after all your sexcapades you expect a man in his right senses to come and marry you?what is left for him again ?probably ’'some''men paid you after your services some in cash ,others with material things while some Will sweet talk their away in between your legs.so now you want people to sympathize with you or what?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by samlake(m): 12:58am On Jan 31, 2019
when you don't have anything to offer...

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by nedubest(m): 4:02am On Jan 31, 2019
normal life na
Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by femi4: 5:31am On Jan 31, 2019
DuchessLily:
Its more of her character

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:36am On Jan 31, 2019
Hmmm Just imagining how the milage of her pusssy would be like now.

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by Richdad50(m): 6:48am On Jan 31, 2019
I have seen today the definition of uncouth. If you are a Male shame on you.
#Richdad
Gentleziggy:
Hello pretty woman I admire your beauty ,but how long will women continue to be foolish? Imagine a woman being used and dumped by different men .where is your dignity and your womanhood? You are not even ashamed to announce you promiscuity before the world. And the disgusting part of it all is that after all your sexcapades you expect a man in his right senses to come and marry you?what is left for him again ?probably ’'some''men paid you after your services some in cash ,others with material things while some Will sweet talk their away in between your legs.so now you want people to sympathize with you or what?

7 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by maxiuc(m): 9:03am On Jan 31, 2019
cheesy to
Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by jantofubu(m): 9:03am On Jan 31, 2019
Beauty without brain... The same girl told us that men don't have the balls to ask her out....

This girl must be supporting APC and Pdp at the same time..(she's confused)

In dj chicken's voice """Pele awon eyan sanitary pad"" wey dem dey use and dump

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:04am On Jan 31, 2019
Ndoo!

You won't be the first........
Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by fortunechy(m): 9:04am On Jan 31, 2019
Is she Igbo girl or what??

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by prinsam30: 9:04am On Jan 31, 2019
u were used and dumped and u still have the blatant Shame to say u were used and dumped. What a fvckery u av made of ursef

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by khinqberry(m): 9:05am On Jan 31, 2019
grin
Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by kaen1317: 9:05am On Jan 31, 2019
And you have dumped alot of men also
Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 31, 2019
Nah dem dey rush us..
Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by Triangles1(m): 9:06am On Jan 31, 2019
Because you failed to use your head

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by akeentech(m): 9:06am On Jan 31, 2019
jantofubu:
Pelee public toilet...
same here

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by temmypotter(m): 9:06am On Jan 31, 2019
All of you calling her derogatory names above me and just frustrated, silly people.

Did you use her?

Have you slept with her?

Did you dump her?

Haven't you being dumped too?

Not everyone is so lucky in love

I Don't get why guys just want to transfer aggression and pent up frustration on ladies, is it yvonne okoro's fault that your exes left you for richer dudes.

Let's stop demeaning female celebrities and tagging all of them Prostitutes.

13 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by wunmi590(m): 9:06am On Jan 31, 2019
It is a two way thing, you were dumped by men and you also dumped man.

Always say the truth and shame the devil

6 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by temple25: 9:07am On Jan 31, 2019
When all you can offer is sex.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 31, 2019
DuchessLily:
we will trace her when she is going to collect.

Where is Linda Ikeji sef?

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by bots20: 9:07am On Jan 31, 2019
smiley
Looking to rent an office?
Looking to rent a 1-Bedroom Apartment?
Looking to rent A Bungalow Apartment?
Looking to rent a 2-Bedroom Apartment in Lagos?
Looking to rent a 3-Bedroom Apartment in Lagos?
Looking to rent a 4-Bedroom Apartment in Lagos?
Or looking real estate property to buy, rent, sell or lease?

We've got the HUGE DATABASE of Genuine Landlords, Super Agents as well as PAYING TENANTS so you can BUY, RENT, SELL, and LEASE real estate property with confidence!

HERE - No registration payment. No form fees. Just inspect, pay and pack in!

POISE HOMES - We are Nigeria's Most Trusted Online Real Estate Destination
smiley

Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by ADRIAN88(m): 9:08am On Jan 31, 2019
Oh! My ovaries!! that vintage drawer behind her.

Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:08am On Jan 31, 2019
Men don't dump wife material.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by publicenemy(m): 9:08am On Jan 31, 2019
Ghanaians dey answer Ikorodu?
Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by Tunasco4u(m): 9:09am On Jan 31, 2019
OK
Re: Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 31, 2019
Richdad50:
The reason why the moral burden is on the woman is because women are the fabrics of a society. They are the foundation upon which everything else is built on. If they go down, the entire society crumbles with it.
Imagine a society with 100 men and 150 women. If 80 men out of 100 becomes morally irresponsible, the society can still hold it's own but if half the population from 150 goes morally berserk, the entire society crumbles to the ground.
Women hold the ace and pivot the moral ship in any society. Needless to say, the burden placed on them may be too much to bear and their inert ability to also respond in equal measure to the cheating game may have been downplayed, but we can't afford a society where half the mothers, sisters, and daughters are promiscuous.

#Richdad
If it was a woman who said this now, you'll be screaming feminist. There should be no gender war. Everyone is important in their own way

(1) (2) (Reply)

Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session / Burna Boy Steps Out In Style Today In The Best Footwears - / Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.