Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

New List Of Mtn Data Plans And Subscription Code For 2017 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New List Of Mtn Data Plans And Subscription Code For 2017 (5147 Views)

MTN List Of Data Plans And Prices For 2018 / The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks / My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New List Of Mtn Data Plans And Subscription Code For 2017 by primedon12: 7:56am On Mar 07, 2017
Check out the New MTN Data Plans And subscription Code For Mtn subscribers, looking for a cheap Mtn Data Plans 2017 And subscription Code for MTN Android data plans. in this post we are going to list all the new MTN data plans for 2017 and their subscription Code for you.

MTN Nigeria as we all know is one of the largest Telecommunications company in Nigeria, with over 40 million active users in the country. So to make things easier for those seeking the latest Mtn data for 2017. The latest data plans Mtn 2017 will be listed with prices, the activation code or key words sms.

click to view mtn new data plans for 2017 http://www.primedon.com/new-list-of-mtn-data-plans-and-subscription-code-for-2017/
Re: New List Of Mtn Data Plans And Subscription Code For 2017 by BLACKCHARGER(m): 8:02am On Mar 07, 2017
When i can just dial *131# and see everything for free and keep my mb grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: New List Of Mtn Data Plans And Subscription Code For 2017 by damsel12: 9:43am On Mar 07, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
When i can just dial *131# and see everything for free and keep my mb grin

also see http://www.primedon.com/new-airtel-data-plans-and-susbcription-code/
Re: New List Of Mtn Data Plans And Subscription Code For 2017 by damsel12: 9:44am On Mar 07, 2017
primedon12:
Check out the New MTN Data Plans And subscription Code For Mtn subscribers, looking for a cheap Mtn Data Plans 2017 And subscription Code for MTN Android data plans. in this post we are going to list all the new MTN data plans for 2017 and their subscription Code for you.

MTN Nigeria as we all know is one of the largest Telecommunications company in Nigeria, with over 40 million active users in the country. So to make things easier for those seeking the latest Mtn data for 2017. The latest data plans Mtn 2017 will be listed with prices, the activation code or key words sms.

click to view mtn new data plans for 2017 http://www.primedon.com/new-list-of-mtn-data-plans-and-subscription-code-for-2017/

thats cool check out for the new AIRTEL subscription codes at http://www.primedon.com/new-airtel-data-plans-and-susbcription-code/
Re: New List Of Mtn Data Plans And Subscription Code For 2017 by sirwilson(m): 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
Okay
Re: New List Of Mtn Data Plans And Subscription Code For 2017 by Smooyis(m): 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
Kwontinu. What about glo
Re: New List Of Mtn Data Plans And Subscription Code For 2017 by Mario1989(m): 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
100mb for #200...mtceeeeew When I get 100mb for every #100 recharge on glo . . MTN (Mega Thieves in Nigeria) make them pack go back south Africa abeg... . . Dr Mario

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New List Of Mtn Data Plans And Subscription Code For 2017 by FlyAlways: 4:55am On Mar 08, 2017
Cool.
Re: New List Of Mtn Data Plans And Subscription Code For 2017 by bemagnify: 5:48am On Mar 08, 2017
FlyAlways:
Cool.
add me on whatapp
Re: New List Of Mtn Data Plans And Subscription Code For 2017 by Naijasturf(m): 5:40am On Sep 15, 2017
Mario1989:
100mb for #200...mtceeeeew
When I get 100mb for every #100 recharge on glo
MTN (Mega Thieves in Nigeria)
make them pack go back south Africa abeg...
Dr Mario
MTN also has 100% data plans same as that of glo
Re: New List Of Mtn Data Plans And Subscription Code For 2017 by Gurusizkid(m): 9:58am On Sep 15, 2017
primedon12:

Make una dey here make clothe da wear una, see how I activated free 1gb on mtn this morning

See my screenshots below

Re: New List Of Mtn Data Plans And Subscription Code For 2017 by megagist: 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2018
MTN Data Plan, Prices & subscription

MTN has added a lot of option to there browsing data plan making it easy to choose from. MTN now has seven Plan that is perfect for you. There are bundles for every entry level users and mobile phone browsing as well as browsing bundles for medium data and high data users.

Like other network Mtn, offers daily, weekly and monthly data subscription
Re: New List Of Mtn Data Plans And Subscription Code For 2017 by seanchuks: 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
Gurusizkid:

Make una dey here make clothe da wear una, see how I activated free 1gb on mtn this morning

See my screenshots below
bruh...how u take do am.. abeg share nd help a brother
Re: New List Of Mtn Data Plans And Subscription Code For 2017 by supergist1(m): 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
MTN Data Plan, Prices & subscription
MTN has added a lot of option to there browsing data plan making it easy to choose from. MTN now has seven Plan that is perfect for you. There are bundles for every entry level users and mobile phone browsing as well as browsing bundles for medium data and high data users. http://www.supergist.com.ng/mtn-data-plan-prices-subscription/

(1) (Reply)

MTN Users Get In Here, Unlimited Data (Screenshots) / All Hail Onitsha And Aba! (pics) / How To Unbrick Infinix Hot Note X551

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.