Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

A Must Read For All You Slay Queens ...change Your Ways - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Must Read For All You Slay Queens ...change Your Ways (1132 Views)

2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Commissioner For Slay Queens & Sexiness: Lady Declares Herself, Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read For All You Slay Queens ...change Your Ways by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 07, 2017
I Wrote this Piece because when i was still in the university ....one of my lodge mates that was forming slay queen from a rich background rejected her mum who came to visit her in school after she stopped coming home and not answering her calls...this girl rejected and denied ever knowing her mother,even called her a lowlife begger just because she didn't want to be identified with her .

Your mum is starving to keep you in school.
Your younger siblings eat twice a day.
Your father works for his son's mate. They suffer and bleed in their hearts. But they comfort themselves with the hope that you will come out of school and change the condition of things. Your father believes that one day, he will no longer be someone's driver because you will get him a driver.
Your mother believes that one day you will make her wear one wrapper just once because you will buy plenty.
Your siblings are hoping to boast to friends about you one day.
But you're in school slaying!!
You lie about the price of textbooks to them and use the surplus money to buy clothes and makeups.
You jump from one party to another uninvited.
You snap with undies and post for people on social media to like.

You're slaying!

Different boys drop and pick you with their cars.
You're a slay queen!
You miss lectures.
You sleep with lecturers and course reps so that you would pass.
You get pregnant and remove it and you open your mouth to say you're slaying! Hunger is killing you in your hostel yet you call yourself a queen.
You boast of your family but hide to talk with your dad on phone.
You've never invited your siblings to your hostel because the looks of hunger on their faces will tell the world where you come from.
You borrow clothes and get insulted.
You don't care because the world thinks they are yours.... I don't want to keep talking. You know all you're doing that's not good.

STOP THEM.
Don't disappoint your parents. Prepare to change their lives for good. Wipe their tears away. Don't let their suffering be in vain. Make them proud. Leave those boys alone, you won't die if you don't have a boyfriend....
Let those girls that have sugar daddies laugh at you. Your parents are more important. Become someone in life, and I bet you, one day...
Just one day, all the slay Queens will come to your company and submit employment letters.

#let's change the world#....
Collaborative effort can make it come to reality!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Must Read For All You Slay Queens ...change Your Ways by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 07, 2017
Miss slayer...
Miss slaying mantis
Miss Buffy the vampire slayer, Wehdone ma grin

3 Likes

Re: A Must Read For All You Slay Queens ...change Your Ways by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 07, 2017
abeg leave dem slayqueens and slay dragons alone grin
Re: A Must Read For All You Slay Queens ...change Your Ways by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 07, 2017
Op tell them ooooo, I pray they listen sha.

Make I sing small sef cheesy grin cheesy...

Eyin bobo e da mo, da mo
Eyin sister e da mo, da mo
She lives a flashy life but your mama dey soak AKAMU angry undecided
Papykush:
Miss slayer...
Miss slaying mantis
Miss Buffy the vampire slayer, Wehdone ma grin

1 Like

Re: A Must Read For All You Slay Queens ...change Your Ways by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 07, 2017
Aderola15:
Op tell them ooooo, I pray they listen sha.

Make I sing small sef cheesy grin cheesy...

Eyin bobo e da mo, da mo
Eyin sister e da mo, da mo
She lives a flashy life but your mama dey soak AKAMU angry undecided
hmm sexy mamacita smiley
Re: A Must Read For All You Slay Queens ...change Your Ways by megareal: 9:22am On Mar 07, 2017
A word is enough for the wise.

Stop being a slay queen while slaying your destiny, future and the hopes your family has on you.

Suffer today to enjoy tomorrow.

That's the summary of what OP is saying.

2 Likes

Re: A Must Read For All You Slay Queens ...change Your Ways by hotwax: 9:26am On Mar 07, 2017
I like slay queens tho
Re: A Must Read For All You Slay Queens ...change Your Ways by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 07, 2017
lefulefu:

hmm sexy mamacita smiley
Hawtie Hawtie Bobo kiss kiss

Awon ti #Pepperdemgang cheesy tongue tongue
Re: A Must Read For All You Slay Queens ...change Your Ways by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 07, 2017
Aderola15:

Hawtie Hawtie Bobo kiss kiss

Awon ti #Pepperdemgang cheesy tongue tongue
haha i am just complementing ur new dp smiley.its beautiful truely.
Re: A Must Read For All You Slay Queens ...change Your Ways by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 07, 2017
lefulefu:

haha i am just complementing ur new dp smiley.its beautiful truely.
Ori mi wu oooo cheesy grin cheesy

Thanks much dear. Saw your picture on a thread last week and I must say you look good too. wink

1 Like

Re: A Must Read For All You Slay Queens ...change Your Ways by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 07, 2017
Word

Nice One OP
Re: A Must Read For All You Slay Queens ...change Your Ways by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 07, 2017
Aderola15:

Ori mi wu oooo cheesy grin cheesy

Thanks much dear. Saw your picture on a thread last week and I must say you look good too. wink
wink wink wink
Re: A Must Read For All You Slay Queens ...change Your Ways by popefuse(m): 11:53am On Mar 07, 2017
And they will pretend as if they are not reading this
Re: A Must Read For All You Slay Queens ...change Your Ways by antieverything(m): 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
warris dis? u know how long it tk 4 9jA to reach here now wen fvck de easy to get? sir re u evil? angry

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Spirikoko Girls Dress Like Children Of The World / Pre - Wedding Pictures Of The Sister Of A Nairalander And Her Husband To Be. / Pls Ur Help Is Really Needed!!!!..i Don't Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.