Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life (3516 Views)

Am I Too Old To Further My Education? / I Am Finished. Bet9ja Virtual Has Ruined My Education,my Life And My Soul. HELP! / PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by Blessed96(f): 11:03am On Mar 07, 2017
Good Morning, Everyone!

My Name is Blessing. I am based here in Lagos

In 2011 after making some very good grades in my NECO I decided not to wait for Jamb so, I got an admittion in College of Education Akàmkpa, Cross River State where I was studying physics and Maths

3months late on, I was called up by my elder brother in Port Harcourt and was informed that his friend in India has help him secured me admission in Punjab Tech. Uni. Delhi, India. (Bsc IT) Clouded by the euphoria, I quickly informed everyone that was close to me that I was leaving to further my education abroad.

I was less than 18 at the time, so, securing an international passport was like a huge mountain. However, my Elder Bro who wanted me to have a better education in order to face-lift my poor family did all he could and finally secured me the passport and afterwards the India Visa.

Prior to my leaving in July 2012, my brother has paid off my tuitions for 2yrs upfront. (The total duration of my studies was said to 3yrs) Everything at the time was about $4000+ aside my accommodation air ticket and pocket money.

When I arrived India, my first discovery was, I was not studying in Punjab Tech. Uni. I was put in a part-time program affiliated to the said school. Since I was new and naive I continued attending the part-time classes. Even though all the documents (fake)that were sent to my brother bored Punjab uni.

However, 4 months later things began to take a new twist, my elder brother was always called for different and sundry kind of payments. My phone was taken from me, so I couldn't talk or reach my brother anymore. According to my brother when he asked why he cudnt reach me again, the young man told him 'he took the phone from me to allow me concentrate in my studies so I can at least pass my first exams.

The truth is that, at the said time, my brother friend has already converted me to his Sex slave. All the monies my brother sent was through his account since I was under age before leaving Nigeria I didn't have my own account.

I was feeding only once a day most times. I was turned to a prostitute. Life became very unbearable. I was not allowed to call or talk to my family. Most time my Elder bro or his wife will call to check he (my guardian) wud say I went somewhere or sleeping.

I lived like a rejected prisoner all those times. Until finally, after one year of all the suffering and thousands of dollars been fraudulently taken from my sponsor (Brother) I was sent back to Nigeria in June 2013.

According to my heart broken brother who was very unaware of my ordeal in far away India, ' I sent you there to be the number 10 in our family' to ease off the pressure from me. But now?
I would have graduated in 2015 with them but now I've been in Nigeria for the past 3years doing menial jobs to survive.

The young man has ruined my life, I'm a woman for heaven sake! By Elder brother lost
Lost his job. His business also down and can't even afford to pay for a Nigerian University at the moment since he's taking care of his kids and wife.

Who will help me? Etimbuk Eno Umoh took over $12000 from my family and left me in the middle of no where. He has been begging my elder brother to be patient that he would return everything he took from us. The question is how long shall I wait? He's graduated and working abroad already. We can only reach him on Facebook. Someone should please help us in the Name of God please and please. His Facebook ID is Etimbuk Eno Umoh he is from Abak, Akwa Ibom State

Attached you'll find some of the screen shots where he has continually said he will refund my brother his money.

Please help I don't have money for the Interpols to start trailing him. I dnt even have his contact aside Facebook. cry

2 Shares

Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by fav444(f): 11:11am On Mar 07, 2017
His heart is Desperately evil. Judgement is near sha.

But what shall it profit a man........

2 Likes

Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by LeonMacJames(m): 11:46am On Mar 07, 2017
How can ur life be ruined when the lord is ur shepherd,

4 Likes

Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by Blessed96(f): 11:49am On Mar 07, 2017
LeonMacJames:
How can ur life be ruined when the lord is ur shepherd,

My brother, you won't understand.. I'm growing old.. my mates graduate day in day out..how long shall I wait..I would've been working somewhere now in Europe or America
Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by BlackDBagba: 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
You need a reality check.

I'm sorry for what has happened to you and I sincerely pray he gets whats coming for him. Karma is a real b&^%&.

Now lets do this:
1. You most probably won't get that money back.
2. You need to stop whining about how your mates are graduate's and you don't have a university qualification- You don't really need one to make it in life.
3. Get something doing and move on with your life.

There are still good-natured people who will help you find your feet again. They will come along your way but you have to stay positive.

What has happened has happened, move on please.

6 Likes

Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by pat1612(m): 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
Na three post with same topic this girl angry angry

I will still wait before i give my comment i smell something fishy lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by babyfaceafrica: 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
Sounds fictitious.. Lemme just dey look
Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by Mznaett: 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
I just checked on him on FB and he hasn't posted anything on his wall.
If this case is real,why not start first by arresting his family? And then see his reaction?
Where in Abak is he from btw?

1 Like

Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by Michelle55: 1:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
jst hope this story is true tho. Something aint right about the whole tin

1 Like

Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by Blessed96(f): 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
Michelle55:
jst hope this story is true tho. Something aint right about the whole tin

Even with the chats you still find it difficult to believe? well its true!
Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by Blessed96(f): 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
Mznaett:
I just checked on him on FB and he hasn't posted anything on his wall.
If this case is real,why not start first by arresting his family? And then see his reaction?
Where in Abak is he from btw?

I just know he's from Abak, dnt know his community or Village. I think is not possible to arrest other people who are not connected to the crime..just saying
Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by Trendy247: 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
Blessed96:

Good Morning, Everyone!

In 2011 after making some very good grades in my NECO I decided not to wait for Jamb so, I got an admittion in College of Education Akàmkpa, Cross River State where I was studying physics and Maths

3months late on, I was called up by my elder brother in Port Harcourt and was informed that his friend in India has help him secured me admission in Punjab Tech. Uni. Delhi, India. (Bsc IT) Clouded by the euphoria, I quickly informed everyone that was close to me that I was leaving to further my education abroad.

I was less than 18 at the time, so, securing an international passport was like a huge mountain. However, my Elder Bro who wanted me to have a better education in order to face-lift my poor family did all he could and finally secured me the passport and afterwards the India Visa.

Prior to my leaving in July 2012, my brother has paid off my tuitions for 2yrs upfront. (The total duration of my studies was said to 3yrs) Everything at the time was about $4000+ aside my accommodation air ticket and pocket money.

When I arrived India, my first discovery was, I was not studying in Punjab Tech. Uni. I was put in a part-time program affiliated to the said school. Since I was new and naive I continued attending the part-time classes. Even though all the documents (fake)that were sent to my brother bored Punjab uni.

However, 4 months later things began to take a new twist, my elder brother was always called for different and sundry kind of payments. My phone was taken from me, so I couldn't talk or reach my brother anymore. According to my brother when he asked why he cudnt reach me again, the young man told him 'he took the phone from me to allow me concentrate in my studies so I can at least pass my first exams.

The truth is that, at the said time, my brother friend has already converted me to his Sex slave. All the monies my brother sent was through his account since I was under age before leaving Nigeria I didn't have my own account.

I was feeding only once a day most times. I was turned to a prostitute. Life became very unbearable. I was not allowed to call or talk to my family. Most time my Elder bro or his wife will call to check he (my guardian) wud say I went somewhere or sleeping.

I lived like a rejected prisoner all those times. Until finally, after one year of all the suffering and thousands of dollars been fraudulently taken from my sponsor (Brother) I was sent back to Nigeria in June 2013.

According to my heart broken brother who was very unaware of my ordeal in far away India, ' I sent you there to be the number 10 in our family' to ease off the pressure from me. But now?
I would have graduated in 2015 with them but now I've been in Nigeria for the past 3years doing menial jobs to survive.

The young man has ruined my life, I'm a woman for heaven sake! By Elder brother lost
Lost his job. His business also down and can't even afford to pay for a Nigerian University at the moment since he's taking care of his kids and wife.

Who will help me? Etimbuk Eno Umoh took over $12000 from my family and left me in the middle of no where. He has been begging my elder brother to be patient that he would return everything he took from us. The question is how long shall I wait? He's graduated and working abroad already. We can only reach him on Facebook. Someone should please help us in the Name of God please and please. His Facebook ID is Etimbuk Eno Umoh he is from Abak, Akwa Ibom State

Attached you'll find some of the screen shots where he has continually said he will refund my brother his money.

Please help I don't have money for the Interpols to start trailing him. I dnt even have his contact aside Facebook. cry
I know of Idara Eno Umoh from same Abak LGA. Could dat be d sista?
Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by Blessed96(f): 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
BlackDBagba:
You need a reality check.

I'm sorry for what has happened to you and I sincerely pray he gets whats coming for him. Karma is a real b&^%&.

Now lets do this:
1. You most probably won't get that money back.
2. You need to stop whining about how your mates are graduate's and you don't have a university qualification- You don't really need one to make it in life.
3. Get something doing and move on with your life.

There are still good-natured people who will help you find your feet again. They will come along your way but you have to stay positive.

What has happened has happened, move on please.
Blessed96:

I just know he's from Abak, dnt know his community or Village. I think is not possible to arrest other people who are not connected to the crime..just saying
Trendy247:
I know of Idara Eno Umoh from same Abak LGA. Could dat be d sista?

I think she is. I wrote her on FB last month about this issue. Though she didn't reply but Etimbuk did. and as usual asking to be given more time again.
Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by sEGXY2(m): 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
First of all you own your life so you should bear responsibility for all of your actions and decisions, stop saying someone ruined your life.

Secondly why would you want jump at a chance to study in India of all places, that self hate filled country

2 Likes

Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by dayleke: 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
Wahala dey o.
Eleyi gidi gan o...
The heart of man sha....

1 Like

Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by BlueRayDick: 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
@op if u are really serious and want to get your life back on track, u should prolly learn a trade, either hairdressing or fashion designing.(that is if u are really serious about moving on)

Just like someone said earlier, If u keep dwelling on the fact that your mates are graduating day-in-day-out, then u will just keep getting stuck in the past

3 Likes

Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by Idydarling(f): 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
only God will be your comforter in this trying times
Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by jeff1607(m): 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
humans
Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by rookidmart: 9:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
Watching in 3-D.
Where are the Nairaland detectives? Food don land o ! grin
Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by cocktopuss: 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
Blessed96:

Good Morning, Everyone!

Dont worry dear, pick yourself up and be strong. You can start all over its never too late. See your partime job can get you enough funds to do an ND in yabatech. I had a friend who started that way Nd in yaba, today shes doing her Bsc in unaab, finals. As for the man who treated you that way, trust me he cannot have peace in life without returning the money and ask for mercy. God has departed from Such a man and though he is alive he will remain hopeless. But you my dear have another chance at life dont let regrets and sorrow hinder your progress. we could be pals btw.

1 Like

Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by musicwriter(m): 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
Going to India to school? Is there any difference between standard of education in India and Nigeria?
Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by dreamwords: 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
Na wao
This is too bad of him, he should be arrested

Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by sleeknick: 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
grin
Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by LeonMacJames(m): 11:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
Blessed96:

My brother, you won't understand.. I'm growing old.. my mates graduate day in day out..how long shall I wait..I would've been working somewhere now in Europe or America
Hope
Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by LeonMacJames(m): 11:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
You'll breakthrough, but only if the fire in you burns brighter than the fire around you, what are you? A victim or survivor.
Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by FlyAlways: 4:57am On Mar 08, 2017
In love with your body.
Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by simplex2: 10:34am On Mar 08, 2017
Lol..I can smell bullsh!t when I see it and this right here has bullsh!t written all over it.

Your bro couldn't communicate with you for a full year and he kept sending money.
You were used as a sex slave and you stayed under the same roof with the guy for a year? Not held prisoner, you didn't report to any higher authority?
18yrs isn't 9yrs dear, your story is bullsh!t. We know how the story goes...you need help, we ask for your account number, you say you don't have but you will give us your brother's own or your friends own to send you money. Its normal shaa, we see it everyday here in nairaland.
Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by kwaso2: 10:36am On Mar 08, 2017
@op, what kind of help do u want?
Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 08, 2017
sEGXY2:
First of all you own your life so you should bear responsibility for all of your actions and decisions, stop saying someone ruined your life.

Secondly why would you want jump at a chance to study in India of all places, that self hate filled country

Balderdash.
I hope you'd be able to say same thing if that happened to your sister or daughter. Nonsense!
She just a fresh secondary school graduate, age below 18 and was still very naïve then, how do you expect her to know.

Some situations are far beyond one's control.
Better shut up if you have nothing meaningful to type.

1 Like

Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by Blessed96(f): 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
simplex2:
Lol..I can smell bullsh!t when I see it and this right here has bullsh!t written all over it.

Your bro couldn't communicate with you for a full year and he kept sending money.
You were used as a sex slave and you stayed under the same roof with the guy for a year? Not held prisoner, you didn't report to any higher authority?
18yrs isn't 9yrs dear, your story is bullsh!t. We know how the story goes...you need help, we ask for your account number, you say you don't have but you will give us your brother's own or your friends own to send you money. Its normal shaa, we see it everyday here in nairaland.

Well, you can go back to my post and read again if I requested for any financial assistance from anyone. I dnt want to sound the same way you did but I pray God keeps you away from 'very' terrible life experiences. Again, I posted this just to see if any sincere security agent or a lawyer could be of help.
I am here in Lagos working an earning a living with my meager pay and I have also sworn to bring the animal to book. Watch out!!
Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by INTERMAN: 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
hmm lalasticlala seun before I give both of you a resounding slap. Di the needful
Re: PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life by INTERMAN: 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
hmm lalasticlala seun before I give both of you a resounding slap. Do the needful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Over 10,000 Jambites To Lose Their Result Due To Exam Malpractice -see Detail / Unizik Prescience A-Z : Unizik Prescience Forms, Lists, Results And News / The Easiest Way Students Can Be Rich/independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.