Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,806 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Pls Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help! (648 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! by felly007: 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2009
this is my story,
i am a young graduate, just like any other my concern was gettn "the job". i wrote letters of applications, i attended several interveiw and left the rest for God. But people a call came in on 23 Aug 2008 and it changed my story coincedentally that should be my B.day! so every call that came in i xpected nottin but wishes. but something was strange about this, the caller, a coursemate and fellowship member back in school it was strange cos i never really spoke with her in schl and we were never any close. in short she sent her wishes and told me to send mt CV as attached file, i did and an appl. letter to her mothers company in three weeks i got an appointment that paid so well. answerd prayers i calld it. and unfortunatly Joke wasnt in the company head office were i work dirctly with her mum, i made her understand i appreciated, u can trust. but she wanted more, she wantd me. but unfortunatly i am engaged.
Re: Pls Help! by mrperfect(m): 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2009
If you are reading her mind accurately, I suggest you tell her you are engaged.
Re: Pls Help! by stayclean1: 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2009
mrperfect:

If you are reading her mind accurately, I suggest you tell her you are engaged.
and lose your job.
Re: Pls Help! by mrperfect(m): 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2009
Although there is chances of that but it might be unlikely to happen.
Re: Pls Help! by olanajim(m): 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2009
@poster,
Just a thought. If you were not engage and you face similar situation, what will you have done?
Re: Pls Help! by SamMilla1(m): 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2009
olanajim:

@poster,
Just a thought. If you were not engage and you face similar situation, what will you have done?

I love this your question.

What would you have done if you were not engaged and found your self in this situation ?
The answer to that will give you what you want from our responses.

(1) (Reply)

Men! Why Do We Still Need Them Despite All The Heartbreaks? / How Long Does It Take To Really Fall In Love? / Who Loves You In 2019?or Who Will Fall In Love With You With Your Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.