Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos (24790 Views)

Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) / Statue Erected In Honour Of Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence. Photos / Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
hmm
Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
I hear them
Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by Nukualofa: 12:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
Onye aghana nwanne ya.

I love this

6 Likes

Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by 2016v2017: 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
great leader attract great people on the throne

4 Likes

Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by prince9851(m): 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by 2016v2017: 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
Who is Ecowas where Nigeria is talking?

These people still have a lot to learn in International Politics and Politicking.
who asked you to comment? is it your business?

5 Likes

Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by Karlman: 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
i dnt knw if ecowas rules are biddin on member states but even if it is does the tyrant london telephone president knw what rule of law mean?

1 Like

Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
dacovajnr:
Sorry we don't bear Adiola but Adeola!you beta goan ask your peeps where u cum from undecided
Burn grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by Nicheey(m): 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
SuperPanther:
Kanu should be released, what offence has he committed?

sprewing up hatred between nigerians while he was outta the country, telling the gullible igbos to pick uparms and attack the government security agencies while he relax at the comfort of his home, Calling Nigeria a zoo, while it's that same zoo he's seeking a republic(who's deceiving who?)Telling other neighboring countries to invade Nigeria whereas it'll be a suicide mission for any african country to invade nigeria(they'll be the first to say Nigeria is killing africans)causing public disturbance e.g what happened in Rivers state on the 20th of Jan , Finally the brain washing his gullible followers to the extend the shout biafra or death, but ran away when security agencies arrive ,
Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by Nicheey(m): 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
SuperPanther:
Kanu should be released, what offence has he committed?

sprewing up hatred between nigerians while he was outta the country, telling the gullible igbos to pick uparms and attack the government security agencies while he relax at the comfort of his home, Calling Nigeria a zoo, while it's that same zoo he's seeking a republic(who's deceiving who?)Telling other neighboring countries to invade Nigeria whereas it'll be a suicide mission for any african country to invade nigeria(they'll be the first to say Nigeria is killing africans)causing public disturbance e.g what happened in Rivers state on the 20th of Jan , Finally the brain washing his gullible followers to the extend the shout biafra or death, but ran away when security agencies arrive ,Are all this not enough to cause a crisis? ?(civil war,or genocide against the igbos including the innocent ones??)

1 Like

Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by ImperialYoruba: 12:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin Prince Ozo R.S Okafor greeting the Onikuje of Kuje prison grin

grin grin grin
Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by KingsJohnson(m): 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

These people still have a lot to learn in International Politics and Politicking.

Afonja Spotted grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by dacovajnr: 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
Aderola15:

Burn grin cheesy grin
That's what you get when you try to spell adeola in your Native tongue and that actually gave Her away Ma'am undecided
Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by CuteMorriz: 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

you have to obtain verdict from a lower court before going higher! Do you just take your case to the supreme Court? If Ecowas ruling favours or disfavours then you can seek for a higher court!

1 Like

Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by Deathslater: 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Lol mumu

3 Likes

Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by kingzizzy: 12:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
Our traditional leaders are slowly but surely joining the freedom train. Nice one

8 Likes

Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin Prince Ozo R.S Okafor greeting the Onikuje of Kuje prison grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by Adiola(f): 12:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
dacovajnr:
Sorry we don't bear Adiola but Adeola!you beta goan ask your peeps where u cum from undecided
I added it swag okayyy just like Igbo will say chyoma instead of chioma

4 Likes

Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by mystry(m): 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
arsenal33:
FOOLS

lol I think you are the king of the fools you support a club that has not achieved a reasonable fit in the past 10years and you are here calling someone who is a king fool ewu

7 Likes

Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
They are gradually coming to their senses. Victory is inevitable at the end.

12 Likes

Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by dacovajnr: 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
Adiola:
I added it swag okayyy just like Igbo will say chyoma instead of chioma
You're still not getting it. Well Aderola might be of help
Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by ifycent2: 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
Emycord:
Yes o i'm from ogbaru in anambra state i stand with our ruler and i stand with nnamdi kanu. Long live the lawful org
where in ogbaru..
ohita or atani or akili ozizor...
Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by Emycord: 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
ifycent2:

where in ogbaru..
ohita or atani or akili ozizor...
odekpe am at uga junction as i write. Where you from
Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by thewarrior72: 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
This news will add more pain to yoruba muslim skull.
By the way where's my friend thurgcheeter and midolstudent?

5 Likes

Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by buchilino(m): 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
corperscorner:
Mumu traditional ruler - Came all the way to ridicule himself
After dancing outside like better pikin - E enter go hang neck sleep for inside courtroom

UNLIKE D LAGOON OBA DAT LIKES TO EAT BREAD IN LONDON, DIS TRADITIONAL RULER ATLEAST IS DEFENDING HIS PPLE

8 Likes

Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by ifycent2: 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
Emycord:
odekpe am at uga junction as i write. Where you from

I schooled at federal polytechnic, oko. Atani campus. so, I live at Atani for 7 yrs blcos I was running my programming show at atani campus.
Now serving at Ebonyi state.

Am from Ogbunike in ANAMBRA but I knw ogbaru very well..

6 Likes

Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by prince9851(m): 1:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
thewarrior72:
This news will add more pain to yoruba muslim skull.

By the way where's my friend thurgcheeter and midolstudent?
Lol ...those two are d same person
I'm d guy
And I must confess dis news nearly gave me heart attack wen i came across it

6 Likes

Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by kechywillz(m): 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
Abeg sue d goddam murderfücking fg(fück government)
Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by winj3: 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
search all of them for drugs and contraband!
Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by AntiNigerian: 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
ha na enwe obodo e nwe! NNAMDI KANU ODOGWU!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC / Jubilation As Kaduna State Govt Begins Payment Of N30,000 New Minimum Wage / Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.