Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos (24800 Views)

Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) / Statue Erected In Honour Of Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence. Photos / Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
dacovajnr:
Sorry we don't bear Adiola but Adeola!you beta goan ask your peeps where u cum from undecided

Choi... You for no tell am now.

I always laugh when I see him displaying stupidity with his moniker thinking he is fooling anybody.
Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
Biafra agitation has brought to fore the crisis in the geographical expression, apart from Policitians who paid a courtesy call on the 'Dilector', a paramount ruler has also paid homage to the 'Director'.

Now, the 'forgotten brick' has become the 'chief corner stone' for agitation against marginalization of the better South.

Let it be known, that the Federal Govt is not insane to murder Nnamdi Kanu, they learnt from killing Boko Haram's Yusuf, no, they will never try that and they will not put him in jail, because experience shows that agitations dont die down when the Freedom fighters are jailed (Nelson Mandela). They will look for a lenient sentence of 6 months to 2 yrs and calculate backwards and release him. Nothing more.

Let it be known that it is NOT Federal Govt that keeps Nnamdi in jail, a Federal Court has granted him bail. It is Buhari and his brothers that have unlawfully detained this Igbo man for saying the truth, that Igbos are marginalized, and are killed and they want out of this Nigeria.

So, the best thing for any sane country to do is visit the issue of marginalization and see how you can correct it, which is what Osinbajo is doing.

For all I care, and for all those who care. Buhari was never a good option for Nigeria, and he has proven that with the numerous economic mistakes and political miscalculations. Osinbajo is quietly trying to right the wrongs of Buhari, not because he knows what he is doing, he is just doing everything opposite to what Buhari is supposed to do, and it is working out fine.

I think we should permit Buhari to stay in London for another 2yrs, we do not need him anymore, but he can take his salaries and just stay in London for now.

Lets see how we can right his wrongs.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by Almaiga: 1:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
Rubish cool cool cool
Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
Karlman:
i dnt knw if ecowas rules are biddin on member states but even if it is does the tyrant london telephone president knw what rule of law mean?

Ecowas court rulings are binding on all member states.
http://www.courtecowas.org/site2012/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2&Itemid=5

3 Likes

Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by almarthins(m): 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
Mayydayy:
Its all becoming a reality.others are waiting for someone to trail the blaze.this traditional ruler just started it.other traditional rulers will follow suit. Then the youth.the elites and intellectuals.that's way to go my beloved.

Sometimes I laugh at u peoples over arrogance!
That supposed prince under whose pay roll is he? Is he under biafran pay roll or Nigerian pay roll?
Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by spiff005(m): 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
Princesaha:

Slow and steady wins the race. Gradually, they are coming out to support this dude, Nnamdi. It was Pat Utomi, Soludo and other Igbo leaders the other day. One thing is certain, victory is sure.
wake up from ur slumber nigga.... visit him asshole
Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by Adiola(f): 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ioannes:

Choi... You for no tell am now.

I always laugh when I see him displaying stupidity with his moniker thinking he is fooling anybody.
I don't think you have a functioning brain so I should not put swag in my name because others will feel I'm not Yoruba please grow up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by Adiola(f): 2:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
dacovajnr:
You're still not getting it. Well Aderola might be of help
adeola is the correct spelling but I chose this how is that your concern Mr man must I conform with your idea and need

4 Likes

Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by oladoja1(m): 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin Prince Ozo R.S Okafor greeting the Onikuje of Kuje prison grin
u nailed it
Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by skyfada: 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
informant001:
An Igbo traditional ruler, Prince Ozo R.S Okafor just arrived the ECOWAS court premises in Abuja to drum support and show solidarity with the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB; Nnamdi Kanu ahead of his hearing today. The monarch was hailed by other pro-Biafra members in high spirits before he was offered a seat to wait for the main sitting of the court.

Prince Ozo R.S Okafor is a paramount ruler in Ogbaru in Anambra State.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/igbo-traditional-ruler-drums-support.html
Traditional Ruler and Prince at the same time. They just do this like APC, NA WA OOH
Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by kid23(m): 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
D sun shall rise again
Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by misteryman: 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
In Another Development, BUHARI has open shop in London.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by Ruggedpen: 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
WHAT KALU WAS TRYING TO DO WAS THE SAME THING YOUR FOUNDING FATHERS DID FOR U GUYS TO GET WHERE U ARE TODAY, BUT YOU HAIL THEM AND U WANT TO KILL KANU, GO AHEAD AND KILL HIM.

1 Like

Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by Emycord: 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
ifycent2:

I schooled at federal polytechnic, oko. Atani campus. so, I live at Atani for 7 yrs blcos I was running my programming show at atani campus.
Now serving at Ebonyi state.

Am from Ogbunike in ANAMBRA but I knw ogbaru very well..

just past umunya now thats ur axis right? Am heading to onitsha

1 Like

Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by oluwaahmed: 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
Dis news 2 Afonjas be like wen u rush yoyo bitters 4 cup tinkin say na chocolate drink. E bitter /pain dose morafuckin Afonjas die
Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by LordKushmann(m): 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
Princesaha:

Slow and steady wins the race. Gradually, they are coming out to support this dude, Nnamdi. It was Pat Utomi, Soludo and other Igbo leaders the other day. One thing is certain, victory is sure.

Na Bubu hold work since na. If DSS fit invade Supreme Court Justices, who you be?
Now wey e sure say the nigga don kpoof, men don begin dey fall out small small.
Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by LordKushmann(m): 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
shamecurls:
Comedy!

Nnamadi Kanu must surpass Nelson Mandela's record behind bars by spending an average of 27years behind bars!

He has only spent less than 2 years and y'all already agitating for his release.

The South Africans were and are still being bandaged by hateful boers. Are you trying to say you can surpass White supremacists in hating your own kind?

Amadioha Forbid!

Doesn't he want to be Africa's greatest freedom fighter anymore?
Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by vicmela(m): 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
corperscorner:
Mumu traditional ruler - Came all the way to ridicule himself
After dancing outside like better pikin - E enter go hang neck sleep for inside courtroom
u no get eye see say him dey press his phone. open ur eye wella
Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by cameroncucumber(m): 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
Emycord:
Yes o i'm from ogbaru in anambra state i stand with our ruler and i stand with nnamdi kanu. Long live the lawful org
where in ogbaru?
Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by Emycord: 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
cameroncucumber:
where in ogbaru?
odekpe ideke
Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by searay(m): 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
See how Buhari is making Nnamdi Kanu popular
Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
Adiola:
I don't think you have a functioning brain so I should not put swag in my name because others will feel I'm not Yoruba please grow up

adiola ko, adin agbon ni. Get the f*ck outta here jare.

Radarada, rederede. Iranu, abasha
Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by MrGerald(m): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
Who is Ecowas where Nigeria is talking?

These people still have a lot to learn in International Politics and Politicking.
Can you see your reasoning? I weep for mentality of pple like you and of your race
Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by MrGerald(m): 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
madridguy:
1000 years he no go happen. Before it was British Government, then Donald Trump and now Professor Pat and Co, I laugh in Zigzag grin

People without any atom of gut opening their mouths commenting on what they don't really understand
Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by ProGSM(m): 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
shamecurls:
Comedy!

Nnamadi Kanu must surpass Nelson Mandela's record behind bars by spending an average of 27years behind bars!

He has only spent less than 2 years and y'all already agitating for his release.

Doesn't he want to be Africa's greatest freedom fighter anymore?

What you wish for other, may it happen to you and your yet to come generations.
Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by rugged7(m): 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
AFONJAS will not like this ni undecided grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by laudate: 1:06am On Mar 08, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
Who is Ecowas where Nigeria is talking?

These people still have a lot to learn in International Politics and Politicking.

Nigeria is the largest financial contributor to ECOWAS. When Nigeria sneezes, the other ECOWAS countries catch cold. So what makes them think that Nigerian govt will fall over itself to obey the ruling of the ECOWAS court??! sad

1 Like

Re: Prince Ozo Okafor Supports Nnamdi Kanu At The ECOWAS Court. Photos by shamecurls(m): 12:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
ProGSM:

What you wish for other, may it happen to you and your yet to come generations.

Amen!

Sheeple, get a life and stop believing in storybooks. Nnamadai kanu would rot in jail which I can't cos am not rebellious. Reality is greater than the God you serve. Pull the bull by the horn and stop saying fictions

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers, Policemen Storm Sahara Reporters’ Lagos Office - Sahara Reporters / Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech / Anambra Imposes ₦100,000 On Burial Banners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.