Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

An Amputee Driving Non Handicapped- Awaken That Sleeping Giant In You - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / An Amputee Driving Non Handicapped- Awaken That Sleeping Giant In You (395 Views)

Car Painter, Oguntunbo Dies While Sleeping Inside A Car Parked In An Oven / Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men / The Sleeping Habits Of Successful People: Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Branson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Amputee Driving Non Handicapped- Awaken That Sleeping Giant In You by DaisysOrchard(f): 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
[b]i was on my way out this morning and i actually saw something that amazed me.
A man whose left hand has been amputated completely- this time around not begging for alms but driving a Lagos bus(popularly called faragon) filled with passengers. i was actually shocked at the site of seeing him drive. i would have taken his picture but wasn't at a close range.
right there and then i thought of people who were 100%okay who resolved to begging or stealing or other social ills.
It's high time we woke up and do something of worth that people will value us indeed
awaken that sleeping giant in you. YOUTHS, YOUNG ADULTS ARISE and WORK WORK WORK.
God Himself recognizes the fact that He gave unto everyone a gift/gifts which he/she will profit from

[/b]GOD BLESS THE WORKS OF YOUR HANDS

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Driving / A Message For B2spirits / Do You Want To Work In Abroad? Study ISO 9001 Lead Auditor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.