Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,561 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd (60580 Views)

Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) / President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) / Amaechi Vs Wike: Caption These Photos With Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by haulforte123: 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
EXPORT FOOD ITEMS WITHOUT STRESS.

It is common for importers and exporters of food products to be concerned about how
their goods would be handled. This results from the fear of incurring additional costs or
a change in the quality of taste.

However, to eliminate this worry, it would be good
to let you know how it has always been done.

Here is How Your Food Cargo Gets Separated From Other Cargo:

1) Perishable Goods: These are the goods that reduce in their quality as
a result if factors such as temperature. An example of such is fish which
needs to remain frozen, to retain its quality.

2) Live Stock Goods: Live Stock is treated differently, by keeping them in air
conditioned environment, with varying degrees depending on the animal. For
Goats and chicks need different environmental temperature.

These are the ways your food items are treated, to prevent damages or loss.

We hope You Found This Helpful

Please follow this link to have a live chat with us: www.haulforte.com

E-mail us at: info@haulforte.com
Call us on: 08121362702.
Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by aviazuva: 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
This is serious security issue.
Ask of some security personnel around the VP
and you wont find them there anymore.
Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by Deilluminator(m): 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
This one na big man pikin. Who will allow a poor man pikin to penetrate such a high class security men and went straight to the PRESIDENT?
Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by oake(m): 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
989900:

Obaseki beckoned on the boy from the crowd . . . watch the full video.

Yes, the governor saw the boy from the crowd as he followed the crowd like short Zachaeus followed and wanted to meet with Jesus, and beckoned on him, thereby giving him clearance to meet with the President! I like Osibanjo's leadership style sha!

1 Like

Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by czarina(f): 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
[quote author=holysainbj post=54353361]We should praise him, Yea? kiss
Where were the DSS, SSS, MOPOL, EFCC, Army, what have you....that are meant to be protecting the President? Oh yea ,one of them was busy snapping their incompetencies and showcasing to the world

If a boy on singlet can penetrate, then......

The boy is gon be a tough lad[/quote] Go And Chillax Jor! Mr Prim And Proper. Not Even Sure U Watched The Vid.
Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by czarina(f): 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
holysainbj:
We should praise him, Yea? kiss
Where were the DSS, SSS, MOPOL, EFCC, Army, what have you....that are meant to be protecting the President? Oh yea ,one of them was busy snapping their incompetencies and showcasing to the world

The boy is gon be a tough lad
go And Chillax Jor! Mr Prim And Proper. Not Even Sure You Watched The Vid.

1 Like

Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by Geestunnar(m): 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
ayopo10:

As in!!! This is what a true leadership be doing... Visiting aggrieved parts of the country... Listening to the plight of the people... His presence alone gives these people a sense of belonging... This is more sensible than traveling about foreign countries as his principal did almost immediately after inauguration... What is the outcome of all the traveling... Recession... Scarcity of forex... Cluelesness... Osinbajo you have my support.
He is the kind of president we need
Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by holysainbj(m): 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
czarina:
go And Chillax Jor! Mr Prim And Proper. Not Even Sure You Watched The Vid.
U could still have made a point without sounding rude u know ryt? That being said... Am chilaxing
Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by czarina(f): 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
holysainbj:

U could still have made a point without sounding rude u know ryt? That being said... Am chilaxing
sorry hon. didnt mean to. bye darlin.
Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by gofnor(m): 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ebal:
VIDEO:Brave Little Boy Penetrate into Crowd To Shake Hands with Acting Pres. Osinbajo in Benin City

Brave little boy penetrate into crowd to shake hands with acting Nigeria president
Yemi Osinbajo in Benin City, Edo State during presidential visit

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2017/03/videobrave-little-boy-penetrate-into.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no4pQf97bpw&feature=youtu.be[/url]
is this really a boy? Or a transformed man. Benin I dey hail oo

1 Share

Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by martooski(m): 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
kjigga:
Boy penetrates Hmmm i was thinking Kemen style penetration

LWKM
Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
AntiIPOB:
My father in faith called that violent faith,it bypass protocols.
word

Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by Pray(m): 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
holysainbj:
We should praise him, Yea? kiss

The boy is gon be a tough lad
Try and be positive. See good in situations not only d bad.
Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by lordf: 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
He shouldn't try dat in Maiduguri otherwise...
Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by tabisegroup(m): 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
kjigga:
Boy penetrates Hmmm i was thinking Kemen style penetration

Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by simpleseyi: 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
Geestunnar:
This man oozes leadership.
I doff my hat for you sir!

Please can someone please remind me Goatluck Jonaddaft's deputy's name? Where is he self? In exile or under his grandma's bed for fear of EFCC?

1 Like

Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by Geestunnar(m): 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
simpleseyi:

Please can someone please remind me Goatluck Jonaddaft's deputy's name? Where is he self? In exile or under his grandma's bed for fear of EFCC?
Nama the Sambo grin grin grin
Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by TheGreatIYANU: 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
Open your eyes guys. The Security and even Governor encouraged him to meet the VP! Chai!
Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by holysainbj(m): 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
czarina:
I love you too kiss
Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by pavy(m): 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
robosky02:

"penetrate" grin

but seriously if you beat the security you can penetrate to the oga
weyrey grin
Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by robosky02(m): 8:03am On Mar 09, 2017
pavy:

weyrey grin

why angry
Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by pavy(m): 12:53am On Mar 10, 2017
robosky02:

why angry

I'm sorry are you not a Nigerian? I meant that as a compliment, not an insult...its more like "Lol, funny guy" gerrit?
Re: Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd by holysainbj(m): 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
czarina:
I love you too...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) / Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) / Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.