Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Being Jobless And Broke Hurts...(my Story) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Being Jobless And Broke Hurts...(my Story) (5413 Views)

Jobless And Feeling Suicidal / Evicted Jobless Son, 30, Finally Packs Out His Belongings From His Parents' Home / 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Jobless And Broke Hurts...(my Story) by ekanDamie: 8:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
lifeispeace:
stay in Lagos ..
I tap into your testimony...
try teaching work lady. to me, I feel it should not be as hard for a female as it is for men.
get a teaching job that can pay u about 20k. I know this amount is small tho, but 20k monthly income plus other bonus from private lesson will keep you afloat till Ur man come along.
there are always vacancies in ibafo side, if u can relocate, uld get a job there esp during school holidays. accommodation tho is the ish but with 40k-50k you can get a room for a year. I know a lot of young people who have used this to keep body n soul together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Jobless And Broke Hurts...(my Story) by yorex2011: 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
lifeispeace:
good day nairalanders...

I'm in voluntary isolation as living has been made as difficult as possible...
reviewing and rewriting my v, attending interviews, me being taken advantage of by innately lustful employers has now become a normal thing to me..
I graduated with high jobs as I ventured into the labour market but since then it has been a sad story...
I just need a saviour! I mean an angel, this outburst is coming out of the innermost contours of my soul as I have been drenched in the shadows of poverty..
from borrowing money to attend interviews to getting immensely hungry without hope of seeing food to eat except cassava(garri)that I bring occasionally when coming from the village..
As I swallow the garri with glee as if it is some kind of special delicacy ,I reminisce on my life as I ask myself who I have offended...
Graduating with a 2'1 in mass communications isn't an easy feat and I know how I endured sleepless nights for school and nysc...
it's been hard really hard...
Nature has made it so and I must endure until someday.....probably someday when my star will shine and I'll give my testimony on this platform....
Until then the hustle continues...
kudos to all job seekers like me who haven't given up the hustle, we will surely get there
Re: Being Jobless And Broke Hurts...(my Story) by Finest641(f): 11:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
[quote author=Olufemiolaolu post=54365802] send me ur CV asap, I ll try 2 send it 2 clique. Olufemiawolaru27@gmail.com all d bes
Greetings bro. May I send my CV to you too. I read Geology.
Re: Being Jobless And Broke Hurts...(my Story) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:16am On Mar 08, 2017
[quote author=Finest641 post=54373090][/quote] no p
Re: Being Jobless And Broke Hurts...(my Story) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
your write up is WOW. I see you getting a good job asap. its well

1 Like

Re: Being Jobless And Broke Hurts...(my Story) by Klington: 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
lifeispeace:
good day nairalanders...

reviewing and rewriting my v, attending interviews, me being taken advantage of by innately lustful employers has now become a normal thing to me..
I graduated with high jobs as I ventured into the labour market but since then it has been a sad story...
I just need a saviour! I mean an angel, this outburst is coming out of the innermost contours of my soul as I have been drenched in the shadows of poverty..
from borrowing money to attend interviews to getting immensely hungry without hope of seeing food to eat except cassava(garri)that I bring occasionally when coming from the village..
As I swallow the garri with glee as if it is some kind of special delicacy ,I reminisce on my life as I ask myself who I have offended...
Graduating with a 2'1 in mass communications isn't an easy feat and I know how I endured sleepless nights for school and nysc...
Nature has made it so and I must endure until someday.....probably someday when my star will shine and I'll give my testimony on this platform....
kudos to all job seekers like me who haven't given up the hustle, we will surely get there
quite touchy, i so much admire ur courage... Keep it up.
Re: Being Jobless And Broke Hurts...(my Story) by drarchallus(m): 7:01am On Mar 09, 2017
lifeispeace:
good day nairalanders...

. Log on to e-recruiter.ng, there is a current vacancy for mass comm graduates. Best wishes!
Re: Being Jobless And Broke Hurts...(my Story) by skiguy123(m): 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
GratefulHeart23:

Sir, please can I also send mine? I had to resign and relocate to Lagos last year based on pressure in my marriage. Life isn't the same anymore.

let me know when you have sent it
Re: Being Jobless And Broke Hurts...(my Story) by twosquare(m): 9:42am On Mar 23, 2017
lifeispeace:
good day nairalanders...

Have you now gotten a job?
Re: Being Jobless And Broke Hurts...(my Story) by lifeispeace: 9:39am On Mar 26, 2017
No sir
Re: Being Jobless And Broke Hurts...(my Story) by twosquare(m): 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
lifeispeace:
no sir
Took you so long...Since you have a degree in Mass Comm; with such a skill, you should be able to earn online with no problem, pending the time you will get a 'traditional job'' If I tell you that sometimes, I earn 300k working for myself via the Internet in a month without a 'traditional job' yet; will you believe? So, you have a goldmine in your hand. You just need to press the right buttons so you can establish yourself..you yourself see as things are in this country..if you wait for the govt, that would be unwise o..please, take your destiny into your hands. Or think of something you can start. Send me a PM, and let's talk further.
Re: Being Jobless And Broke Hurts...(my Story) by siegfried99(m): 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
skiguy123:

let me know when you have sent it

Sir, I just sent mine as well.

Thanks
Re: Being Jobless And Broke Hurts...(my Story) by Strategical: 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
lifeispeace:
no sir

If you are interested in marketing of business consulting services, then you may send your C.V to consultemploy@gmail.com

Good luck
Re: Being Jobless And Broke Hurts...(my Story) by Ochioraumu: 12:45am On Apr 23, 2017
lifeispeace:
good day nairalanders...

Where are you located? Do you have education qualification or willing to get one? Are you interested in teaching? Will you be willing to relocate to Abia? If you answered yes to all these, then contact me (chiztom@yahoo.com), let's talk school business.
Re: Being Jobless And Broke Hurts...(my Story) by lifeispeace: 5:27am On Apr 23, 2017
Ochioraumu:

Where are you located? Do you have education qualification or willing to get one? Are you interested in teaching? Will you be willing to relocate to Abia? If you answered yes to all these, then contact me (chiztom@yahoo.com), let's talk school business.
good day sir...
I have a degree... Mass communication. 2'1...
I'm more than willing to teach but relocating to abia is a problem because i know nobody there so i dont know cry
Re: Being Jobless And Broke Hurts...(my Story) by lifeispeace: 1:39pm On May 18, 2017
good day sir...
I'm more than willing to teach but relocating to abia is a problem because i know nobody there so i dont know
Re: Being Jobless And Broke Hurts...(my Story) by lifeispeace: 1:43pm On May 18, 2017
your write up is WOW. I see you getting a good job asap. its well
thanks
Re: Being Jobless And Broke Hurts...(my Story) by daclemx: 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hi, send me a message let me share something with you. it might help. And I also want to tell you not to give up yet cos you are almost there. Anyway, message me.
Re: Being Jobless And Broke Hurts...(my Story) by Freshboi: 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
What's up? I work with schools. Op, if you don't mind, I could refer you to some schools. Send me an email :Kotunba4@gmail.com
Re: Being Jobless And Broke Hurts...(my Story) by Solecontroller(m): 10:42am On Jun 19, 2017
lifeispeace:
No sir
I sent you a mail. Kindly check.
Re: Being Jobless And Broke Hurts...(my Story) by everyman: 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
Freshboi:
What's up? I work with schools. Op, if you don't mind, I could refer you to some schools. Send me an email :Kotunba4@gmail.com

Bro, I am interested.
Re: Being Jobless And Broke Hurts...(my Story) by everyman: 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
daclemx:
Hi, send me a message let me share something with you. it might help. And I also want to tell you not to give up yet cos you are almost there. Anyway, message me.

Can I send you a message as well?
Re: Being Jobless And Broke Hurts...(my Story) by everyman: 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
twosquare:
Took you so long...Since you have a degree in Mass Comm; with such a skill, you should be able to earn online with no problem, pending the time you will get a 'traditional job'' If I tell you that sometimes, I earn 300k working for myself via the Internet in a month without a 'traditional job' yet; will you believe? So, you have a goldmine in your hand. You just need to press the right buttons so you can establish yourself..you yourself see as things are in this country..if you wait for the govt, that would be unwise o..please, take your destiny into your hands. Or think of something you can start. Send me a PM, and let's talk further.

Bros, abeg show me the way.

I am interested.
Re: Being Jobless And Broke Hurts...(my Story) by rhymxkid(m): 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
skiguy123:
everything is going to be alright ok...Just keep up the faith. forward your CV to lawal4uconnect@u-connect-ng.com and let me know when u done

Good afternoon Sir ,

I just sent my CV to the email above sir ..thank you ...
Re: Being Jobless And Broke Hurts...(my Story) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
I will smile like you smiled too
Re: Being Jobless And Broke Hurts...(my Story) by Ochioraumu: 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
lifeispeace:
good day sir...
I'm more than willing to teach but relocating to abia is a problem because i know nobody there so i dont know cry

Are you still in need of work? If so, send me your details at chiztom@yahoo.com. Then we'll take it on from there.
Re: Being Jobless And Broke Hurts...(my Story) by dgee1(m): 7:37pm On May 22, 2019
Hello bro, I like your response to the op's situation. I am in a very similar case with him. Is this 'talk' you talked about still available?
twosquare:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clarification On Nysc Discharge Number. / Dragnet Invitation For Aptitude For A Leading Oil And Gas Company, What Company? / Re; Gtbanks Calls For Pre-interview Documentation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.