Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

If You Propose And She Said No Is The Relationship Over? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Propose And She Said No Is The Relationship Over? (841 Views)

If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over ? / If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? / Man Hired 20 Exotic Cars Including Ferrari To Propose And Still Got Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Propose And She Said No Is The Relationship Over? by aniagoluaustin(m): 1:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
if you propose and she said no is the relationship over?
Re: If You Propose And She Said No Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
If she said NO it means there was never a relationship in the first place

3 Likes

Re: If You Propose And She Said No Is The Relationship Over? by aniagoluaustin(m): 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
Papykush:
If she said NO it means there was never a relationship in the first place
Ahhahahaha she just they waste the guy time..
Re: If You Propose And She Said No Is The Relationship Over? by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
grin

Hahahhaaha...scratching my head...

1 Like

Re: If You Propose And She Said No Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
aniagoluaustin:

Ahhahahaha she just they waste the guy time..

Large percentage of Nigerian women are time wasters.

2 Likes

Re: If You Propose And She Said No Is The Relationship Over? by aniagoluaustin(m): 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Hahahhaaha...scratching my head...

Wetin they bite this 1 now.
Re: If You Propose And She Said No Is The Relationship Over? by aniagoluaustin(m): 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
Papykush:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: If You Propose And She Said No Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
That should depend on the reason(s) given, that a lady rejected your proposal doesn't mean she doesn't want to be with you. Sometimes moving to the next big thing scares us smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Propose And She Said No Is The Relationship Over? by Tobtex(m): 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
Papykush:

Bros calm down na... Woman don do you bad before ni? undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Propose And She Said No Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
Tobtex:

the truth is always harsh and only few can Handle it
Re: If You Propose And She Said No Is The Relationship Over? by aniagoluaustin(m): 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
Tobtex:

Me shock as I see him comment
Re: If You Propose And She Said No Is The Relationship Over? by antieverything(m): 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
lwkmd grin no..it just start
Re: If You Propose And She Said No Is The Relationship Over? by Tobtex(m): 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
Anyways,

What matters most is the reason for the "NO"

Is it a NO, I am not sure this is the right decision to make now
OR
NO, I think we should slow down a bit considering what's still ahead of us
OR
NO, I don't have marriage plans yet or I never really pictured you as my future husband,

Then you should be able to conclude if it's a NO to wait upon or a NO to just lock up and move ahead. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: If You Propose And She Said No Is The Relationship Over? by Michelle55: 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nah,it doesn't mean that the relationship is over for some while it spells Yes for others,that its over. A lady might say No nt coz she doesnt love u bt coz she wasnt prepared 4 d whole scenario bn playd out b4 her so she wil nid sumtym 2 gada her acts 2geda nd commit fully into d futur cwit u.

1 Like

Re: If You Propose And She Said No Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
Papykush:

They like keeping him in suspense.
Re: If You Propose And She Said No Is The Relationship Over? by Jodha(f): 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
If she said NO... I don't see what you're still doing with her...

Find yhur levels bro... Life is too short!
Re: If You Propose And She Said No Is The Relationship Over? by ikp120(m): 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
Na delete be that. No time to check time. cool cool cool
Re: If You Propose And She Said No Is The Relationship Over? by jashar(f): 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
When a football match is over, do the players still stay in the Stadium?

smiley undecided

(1) (Reply)

. / Happy Children's Day To All Mature Nairalanders Still Living With Their Parents / Before You Run Off To Their Friends For Advice or Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.