Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,471 members, 7,850,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling (40444 Views)

Cattle Colonies: Southern States Shun FG's Request For Land / Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki / Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling by odysey: 11:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
odogwubiafra:
Hahahahahahahahaha! This will facilitate the ugu leaves death ngwa ngwa.
Chukwu okike abiama n'chere ndi ya.

Is Biafra a/the Solution?

this question and its Honest answer is one of the main reasons why 80% of Igbo's are not excited about Biafra

If a few things are put in place this will change.
Re: Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling by LastSurvivor11: 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
Mekwen:
A God's Anointed one will not do anything to cause the death of anybody.

Sorry I forgot his the one that killed ur grandma.. so sorry bro..
Re: Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
emi14:

Is shame to be Niger**ian. Third class citizens. Not welcomed in even Ghana. Nonsense. Kanu will soon be out. Your country..congratulations

Then what are you looking for in Nigeria?
Re: Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lightening:

Please describe what your country is if not zoo, Paradise? Nothing describes the state of Nigeria more apt than the zoo.

And your dilector is an Animal in the Zoo jail.. hahaha

maybe you are also one of the animals in the zoo hahaha
Re: Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lightening:

He was requesting ammunition for the defence of IPOB members the security agencies are slaughtering during their rightful peaceful protests. Watch the video and listen better this time.

LOL he has been requesting even before 2015 election, Well even at that, That's is still a rebellious act and the penalty is death..
Re: Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling by odogwubiafra: 11:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
odysey:

this question and its Honest answer is one of the main reasons why 80% of Igbo's are not excited about Biafra

Until then, let us be. You don't like us. You still don't want to lose us, then you are nothing but a witch. " Igaghi aju ochicha, ju ogiga". From history, the problem of Nigeria has been ndi ugwu. They don't want to develope, and they don't want the individual regions to develope too. One step forward, three backwards.

Let us associate with people of like minds, and not people that will have problems in any available solution.

3 Likes

Re: Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling by emmanuel4758(m): 12:19am On Mar 08, 2017
No comment lipsrsealed what I have to tell afonjas is ntooor

2 Likes

Re: Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling by odysey: 12:37am On Mar 08, 2017
odogwubiafra:

Until then, let us be. You don't like us. You still don't want to lose us, then you are nothing but a witch. " Igaghi aju ochicha, ju ogiga". From history, the problem of Nigeria has been ndi ugwu. They don't want to develope, and they don't want the individual regions to develope too. One step forward, three backwards.

Let us associate with people of like minds, and not people that will have problems in any available solution.

To avoid Biafra becoming like Nigeria a whole lot of things needs to be on ground, plans, training etc

ELSE TWIL BE WORSE THAN NIGERIA
Re: Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling by 2016v2017: 3:25am On Mar 08, 2017
odogwubiafra:
Hahahahahahahahaha! This will facilitate the ugu leaves death ngwa ngwa.
Chukwu okike abiama n'chere ndi ya.
Re: Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling by 2016v2017: 3:27am On Mar 08, 2017
nkwuocha:
grin grin grin grin
This Igbo Nnamdi kanu seems to be dealing with the Zoogerian Government.
Just wondering why this guy seems to be getting a upper hand since Buhari left the shores of this country. Dear Nigerians may your enemy be incapacitated at your very point of Freedom.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling by Imperialmajesty(m): 7:59am On Mar 08, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL keep fooling yourself, Ecowas already order for his release and what happen after nothing... Your dilector will rot in jail hahah

Calling my Country a zoo alone is enough for me to hate him..

Y are u still standing with failure, a president turned vegetable you go stand sotee your leg go break

1 Like

Re: Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 08, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

Sorry I forgot his the one that killed ur grandma.. so sorry bro..
Now you see why he is not God's anointed one.
Re: Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling by alaskido(m): 8:54am On Mar 08, 2017
GameGod:
Kanu is a known terrorist.

cc IpobExposed

My friend every Nigerian is a terrorist if provoked. Stop calling Kanu a terrorist. The real terrorist we all know is Shekau.

2 Likes

Re: Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:08am On Mar 08, 2017
Imperialmajesty:

Y are u still standing with failure, a president turned vegetable you go stand sotee your leg go break

Okay we don hear but the main thing be say Kanu will rot in jail and igbo man will never be President, I will never vote an Igbo man in Nigeria..
Re: Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling by GameGod(m): 9:30am On Mar 08, 2017
alaskido:

My friend every Nigerian is a terrorist if provoked. Stop calling Kanu a terrorist. The real terrorist we all know is Shekau.
Shekau: armed terrorist
Kanu: unarmed terrorist

How about that?

1 Like

Re: Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling by opinion1: 9:33am On Mar 08, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Okay we don hear but the main thing be say Kanu will rot in jail and igbo man will never be President, I will never vote an Igbo man in Nigeria..

We dont need your votes neither are we interested being nigeria's president, as far as i know the igbos want one thing alone and that is the land of the rising son. BIAFRA!!... With their own passport and new style of leadership not nigerian politics(recycling old wizards).
Re: Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:05am On Mar 08, 2017
opinion1:

We dont need your votes neither are we interested being nigeria's president, as far as i know the igbos want one thing alone and that is the land of the rising son. BIAFRA!!... With their own passport and new style of leadership not nigerian politics(recycling old wizards).

You have to wait for another 5decades before we start thinking about that but for now we are Nigerians..
Re: Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling by Adiola(f): 10:42am On Mar 08, 2017
odysey:

keep lying to yourself go to aba,Onitsha, portharcourt,akwaibom and say this ns your body go tell you
Re: Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling by Adiola(f): 10:45am On Mar 08, 2017
savages and animals
Re: Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling by odogwubiafra: 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
odysey:

To avoid Biafra becoming like Nigeria a whole lot of things needs to be on ground, plans, training etc

ELSE TWIL BE WORSE THAN NIGERIA

Quote me anywhere, my Biafra can never be like Nigeria. Nigeria is a country founded on lies and deceit. Do you know that the relationship between ndi ugwu and South is a parasitic one? They don't go to school, their land is as dry as desert, the richest man for years in Africa is from there, the largest chunk of oil wells are controlled by them, yet, poverty is at peak in the North.

Bro it is only education that can equip you to identify opportunities and threats so you know when to take advantage of the former, or avoid the later. Osinbajo is facing a more critical Nigeria than Ugu leave inherited, yet things are turning around. In economics, there is no miracle, it is all about sincerity of purpose in terms of quality and quantity of input towards a desired output.

Let them grant us Biafra, 15years from now, Chinese, Japan, Germany etc will bribe their way to Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling by odysey: 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
odogwubiafra:

Quote me anywhere, my Biafra can never be like Nigeria. Nigeria is a country founded on lies and deceit. Do you know that the relationship between ndi ugwu and South is a parasitic one? They don't go to school, their land is as dry as desert, the richest man for years in Africa is from there, the largest chunk of oil wells are controlled by them, yet, poverty is at peak in the North.

Bro it is only education that can equip you to identify opportunities and threats so you know when to take advantage of the former, or avoid the later. Osinbajo is facing a more critical Nigeria than Ugu leave inherited, yet things are turning around. In economics, there is no miracle, it is all about sincerity of purpose in terms of quality and quantity of input towards a desired output.

Let them grant us Biafra, 15years from now, Chinese, Japan, Germany etc will bribe their way to Biafra.

with all the allocations to the east only fee governors developed their state
Don't say its not possible, when Nigeria was getting her independence they didn't think she'd be like this by Now

Mark my Words if things beyrantsond ain't in place its dead b4 arrival
Re: Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling by odysey: 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
Adiola:
keep lying to yourself go to aba,Onitsha, portharcourt,akwaibom and say this ns your body go tell you

Do you know how many Igbo's are all over the world

can you fathom them moving in Unity??

Combined force, passion, wealth etc

So far all we see are rants, ginger No concrete plan as to how Biafra will better the lives of the Igbo's and the world at large

When a concrete plan for Biafra is in place You'll see the support she'll garner

for now few are taking it seriously out of fanaticism
Re: Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
GameGod:
Kanu is a terrorist

TERRORISING BUHARI, HIS PUPPETS DSS AND NIGERIANS WHO LOVE THEIR SLAVE MASTERS SO MUCH

1 Like

Re: Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling by Adiola(f): 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
odysey:

Do you know how many Igbo's are all over the world

can you fathom them moving in Unity??

Combined force, passion, wealth etc

So far all we see are rants, ginger No concrete plan as to how Biafra will better the lives of the Igbo's and the world at large

When a concrete plan for Biafra is in place You'll see the support she'll garner

for now few are taking it seriously out of fanaticism
do you know why I like the Yoruba race they are more concerned about the fire in their neighbour's house while their houses are razing down by whirl fire

1 Like

Re: Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling by rafcrown(m): 11:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
OJUKWU TRIED AND FAILED,not this overseas based coward.
Re: Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling by odysey: 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
Adiola:
do you know why I like the Yoruba race they are more concerned about the fire in their neighbour's house while their houses are razing down by whirl fir

e

I'm not Yoruba.
Re: Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling by kingzizzy: 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
almarthins:

Each time I look at u igbos I just shake my head. U didn't learnt very much from 1960's civil war. It is a shame that ur elders have allowed the former state of arrogance and machoism to still cloud their upbringing of the next generation. I liken u Igbo to the city of Carthage. Don't forget it was nt fg that threw all the entire eastern states into aura of dilapidation. Stop being one sided, hold ur own leaders for ur current infrastructural woes and incoherence regional policies. Therefore I laugh at ur extreme folly.

What exactly did you expect us to learn from the civil war?

To becomes slaves of the North?

To accept the colonial fraud called Nigeria as our country?

To forget our inalinable right to self deternination?

So you want us to learn "Afonjastic ways"?

Not in a million years!
Re: Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling by almarthins(m): 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
kingzizzy:

What exactly did you expect us to learn from the civil war?

To becomes slaves of the North?

To accept the colonial fraud called Nigeria as our country?

To forget our inalinable right to self deternination?

So you want us to learn "Afonjastic ways"?

Not in a million years!

Empires was created by men with God's permissive will. Do u actually think God doesn't know about Nigeria. You call Nigeria a fraud, u may as well call Britain a fraud, Canada, Australia, new Zealand, Jamaica, america(USA) etc. You pple have always had this problem of sanctimony, u think u r beta than Others.
Re: Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling by opinion1: 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You have to wait for another 5decades before we start thinking about that but for now we are Nigerians..

It doesn't matter how long it takes us to achieve Biafra its a vision worth waiting and sacrificing for. If the children of israel(God's own people) waited longer than that before they left egypt who are we not to, at the end victory is sure.. Biafra!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye, Dangote, Otedola And Saraki Hang Out Together (Photos) / IMF: Nigerian Economy May Collapse If… / Davido: 'APC Planning To Rig Osun Rerun Election'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.