Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

{free} Face Divination Online - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / {free} Face Divination Online (20986 Views)

Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination / Ifa Divination For A Client In My Shrine / Ogunda Odu Ifa ~ Divination, Prayers & Ebo {sacrifice} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Ishilove: 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Kai...Ishi you don fall hand.
Lmao! You think? cheesy
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by delishpot: 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
@ Babalawos at first I was thinking people would be too shy to post their photos here. Una dooooo!
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
Goroz:

Hello

Aboru Aboye
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Nostradamus: 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
wink smiley
Ishilove:

Ehen! So you are into occultism? Oniranu. You need to repent cheesy
cheesy
Ishilove:

Ehen! So you are into occultism? Oniranu. You need to repent cheesy
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Nostradamus: 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ishilove:

Tune into NTA 2 Channel 5 by 7.30 pm this evening and get introduced wink
pastor femi faserun? kicc ?
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by ugnoble: 10:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
also read mine.
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by hazel01(f): 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye
hello, please help out with mine....
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by AfroSamurai: 6:59am On Mar 13, 2017
Ishilove:

What's happening there?
I'll tell you about it, soonest. For now, it's pussy_ hunting. grin
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 7:47am On Mar 13, 2017
ugnoble:
also read mine.

Aboru Aboye

Upload your face photograph here to get your face free divination report here.

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Christane: 9:42am On Mar 13, 2017
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 10:49am On Mar 13, 2017
Christane:
baba ur boy is stil waiting o ...

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals that this is not your first interview and this will not be your last interview.

Everything that will ever happen to you on earth even how you will spend your very last moment on earth, you said it with your own very mouth to God before you came to earth but you have forgotten.

I am here to remind you of some of the things you said to God before you came to earth.

When God asked you: "Why do you want to go to earth?"

You told God: "You want to go to earth to help humans to Fight crime, Fight oppressions and Fight illegalities.

That is why you are automatically attracted to uniform jobs to actualize your promise to God.

We didn't cross path by accident, I was destined to help you and guide you.

Your face reveals you are impatient and you have lost several opportunities as a result of impatient.

Your face reveals you have anxiety and anxiety had made you to make wrong decisions and wrong choices in life and these wrong decisions and wrong choices have affected your life negatively.

Your face reveals you had an accident in the past and you are about to have another accident in 2017.

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Christane: 10:54am On Mar 13, 2017
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 10:57am On Mar 13, 2017
omobacyprus:
Baba here's mine oo

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals you lack endurance and you don't know how to endure for long. You give up easily. You even gave up something very important to you recently as a result of lack of endurance.

Your face reveals you lack patience and you have something very powerful to say to someone.

What you have to say is perfectly logical, wonderfully insightful and truly authentic.

You want to simply pounce what's on your mind the first chance you get.

But as you know, timing is everything.

In the past, you spook up at the wrong moment, although your speech was very compelling and nice but it didn't had the impact it was supposed to have if you waited for the right moment.

Learn from your past and wait for the right moment before expressing yourself. Imagine the positive outcome of your words before you say it but above all, wait for the right time.

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 11:17am On Mar 13, 2017
hazel01:
hello, please help out with mine....

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals you should not abort your next baby.

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Christane: 11:17am On Mar 13, 2017
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Christane: 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
Baba av sent u a message on facebook.
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by LordCenturion(m): 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Babalawos

Aboru Aboye o baba, please reveal something about this face, thanks
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by dollyjoy(f): 1:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
@ Babalawos , Just sent you a pm pls.
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by hazel01(f): 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals you should not abort your next baby.

Babalawos
next baby as in I have aborted one before?..... Lol... Wrong divination, I have not even had sex before or plan to before marriage....... You probably just did a little guesswork there.. U judged based on appearance and u are wrong....
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
dollyjoy:
@ Babalawos , Just sent you a pm pls.

Aboru Aboye

I have replied you.

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
hazel01:
next baby as in I have aborted one before?..... Lol... Wrong divination, I have not even had sex before or plan to before marriage....... You probably just did a little guesswork there.. U judged based on appearance and u are wrong....

Thank you virgin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Raintaker(m): 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
Babalawos
This face nko?
Let me know when you r done, so as to remove my pix
Thanks.
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by hazel01(f): 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
Babalawos:

Thank you virgin
lol..... You are welcome fake Babalawo
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
hazel01:
lol..... You are welcome fake Babalawo

Aboru Aboye

This is the problem with free stuffs, it is always abused because it Value is unappreciated.

What is fake about my Divination about you: "Your face reveals you should not abort your next baby?"

If you are honest, you should know the divination talks about your future and not your past and until you have spent all your life without being pregnant before you can say this divination about you is false but until then, it's not false.

I never said you did abortion in the past or you had sex in the past or you are not a Virgin except your conscience is already judging you because I see no reason why you are hostile.

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Raintaker(m): 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

This is the problem with free stuffs, it is always abused because it Value is unappreciated.

What is fake about my Divination about you: "Your face reveals you should not abort your next baby?"

If you are honest, you should know the divination talks about your future and not your past and until you have spent all your life without being pregnant before you can say this divination about you is false but until then, it's not false.

I never said you did abortion in the past or you had sex in the past or you are not a Virgin except your conscience is already judging you because I see no reason why you are hostile.

Babalawos
answer my query
Thanks
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by hazel01(f): 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Babalawos
well I didn't mean to be hostile, but the word 'next' made it sound like I did one before...... I was expecting a more positive and interesting divination..... Not something abortion related...... That was the last thing on my mind..... Sorry if you felt offended.......... By the way love the way u twisted it sha..... You are good..
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by LoRdCaT(m): 11:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Babalawos
Baba pls attend to me.. thanks
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by iPopAlomo(m): 9:41am On Mar 14, 2017
hazel01:

Aunty calm down... Your next pregnancy clearly means the future..

2 Likes

Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 14, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals that the financial challenges and family challenges had made you to take solace in getting high to forget your troubles but you are adding more troubles to your troubles.

You should rather take solace in reading self motivational books and inspirational books.

A friend of yours once brought trouble to you in the past, another trouble is coming which will be caused by your friend.

BEWARE of bad friends and this trouble in the future will be averted.

Babalawos
Thanks for replying me baba
But I don't have any financial problems or family problems
Infact I'm very comfortable. Tho there're some thing that I want that I don't have yet
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Maliya78: 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hi
My name is Marie Michèle Rossi. I am 38 and original from Mauritius Island.
In April 2014 I have date a man for 3 years. Our relationship was not serious for him.
I want to know why, could him forget this married woman he is waiting for more than 35 years.
Last year we stop.
Could U make him in love, married me and come back?
Marie

1 Like

Re: {free} Face Divination Online by daremiarchs(m): 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
shocked angry for real
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Maliya78: 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
What is your question ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful / Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? / If The Old Testament Is Of A Perfect God, Why The New Testament??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.