Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,805 members, 7,837,894 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Funny Tinz About Online Job Applications - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Tinz About Online Job Applications (288 Views)

See what this girl did to me,after the good tinz I did for her / Omg! See This Crazy Pre-wedding Photos People Are Talking About Online / Checkout These Graduation Photos Of A Couple Everyone Is Talking About Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Tinz About Online Job Applications by press005: 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
It can be frustrating at tyms as regards to online job applications.

They make you upload ur CV bt also mandates you to fill some boxes .After about 30mins, you will realize you have repeated all the details on your CV on der site.

A job that is meant for graduate trainees will still be asking you of 3-5yrs experience.

After spending 6 or 7yrs in school plus ASUU strike, some job adverts will require you not to be above 25yrs and must have completed your Nysc.

The one that baffles me the most is that a firm that advertised for an engineering graduate trainee position will invite candidates for a Job test and the next thing, they will give you a CBT on Antonyms and Synonyms as if say na English Language you study for school.

Anyhw sha, no matter what guys, dnt be discouraged. Keep pushing
Re: Funny Tinz About Online Job Applications by micfoley: 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
So true

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In The Place / Order This Product At The Cheapest Price Ever / Best 10 Reason Why Honesty Is Important In A Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.