Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,917 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Men) 6 Things To Do During Your First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men) 6 Things To Do During Your First Date (390 Views)

Understanding Men: 6 Ways To Get To Know Him Better / My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men) 6 Things To Do During Your First Date by orjisblog(m): 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
;Most times when guys are taking their ladies out for the first time, they don't usually know what to do or say in order not to end up saying more or less, but guess what I've come to help yo lads..

Firstly most guys find it very difficult in choosing a venue for their first dates, but my dear lad I'm a lady and know 85% of what we ladies want. Most guys always think that taking a girl to happening places on their first date is cool. But guess what it's very wrong. In fact most ladies will see you like someone Who is very unserious and isn't willing to know more about us.
Always take your date to a very quiet and maybe classy place,it mustn't be too classy, but let it be quiet and peaceful, and even if they do play music, let it be low, tender, and smooth, so Dat u both can hear urselves out, and get to know each other more...

Read on below..

http://www.orjisblog.com/2017/03/men-6-things-to-do-during-your-first.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Kamen Deservers What He Got ... / Hire A Harlot, Love My Wife... / BBN: Bassey Is Evicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.