Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Pls Advice - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Advice (1892 Views)

Argument In My House Right Nw,pls Advice Me / Pls Advice: My Baby Mama Want To Leave With Our 10month Old Child. / Pls Advice Urgently Nairalanders... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Advice by bukatyne(f): 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
crackhaus:

Ahh she beat me to it... See, I always knew you could be smart when you need to be. cheesy

Look at you undecided

Where is that baby's picture sef?
Re: Pls Advice by bukatyne(f): 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
crackhaus:

And I am appalled that people offering up 'useful' advise for the OP failed to ask her about the situation of things during the first three(3) years of her marriage.

The OP has disappeared o!
Re: Pls Advice by bukatyne(f): 9:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
crackhaus:

I believe you understand how irony works, my sweet dark-skin beauty Bukatyne.

Is there another bukatyne on ML, this one is chocolate complexioned o!
Re: Pls Advice by crackhaus: 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
bukatyne:

Is there another bukatyne on ML, this one is chocolate complexioned o!
You started bleaching? grin grin
Re: Pls Advice by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 10, 2017
crackhaus:

So now you 'modern' women prefer the traditional setup? undecided

I'm lost.

Thank you crack
Re: Pls Advice by bukatyne(f): 11:03am On Mar 10, 2017
crackhaus:

You started bleaching? grin grin

Maybe...or ....maybe not grin
Re: Pls Advice by crackhaus: 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
bukatyne:

Maybe...or ....maybe not grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls Advice by Almaiga: 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
crackhaus:
Even with the high number of men married to/dating leeches in the form of women, there is hardly any complain about carrying all these responsibilities.
Welcome to the world of men married to women(leeches) like your husband, now you finally understand what it means to be a man even though you're a woman.

You have two choices now: either you put up or shut up.
No stranger here can help you decide something as delicate as this.
Correct guy, you're so on point.
Re: Pls Advice by sisisioge: 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
Babes, no need to kill yourself or do more than you are already doing. Your husband is a real blockhead. Anyways, I read where you mentioned you were planning on traveling abroad on a run away mission. That sounds lovely. Why not develop on that? Since you no longer wanna be with the dude anymore, try running away with the kids or make the money scarce at home. Pay all the bills directly and put the remaining away from his reach.

You are his helper not his sole provider!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Marry Before Your Elder Brother...! / Is God Punishing Me In My Marriage For My Sins Against His Servant? / Silent Agony Of Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.