Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (13805 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today With Beautiful Photo / Osinbajo Cuts His 60th Birthday Cake, Dances With His Wife (Pics) / Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Lorddominic(m): 8:18am On Mar 08, 2017
talk2macs:
Happy birthday President Osinbajo, Noticed some nigeria leaders are born around this time; Aguiyi irons; March 3, Olusegun Obasanjo; March 5, Obafemi Awolowo; March 6, Osinbajo himself; March 8
Me; March 9
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Kaybaba5(m): 8:20am On Mar 08, 2017
Hbd to my President. Prof Osinbajo
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Rockyrascal(m): 8:24am On Mar 08, 2017
Happy birthday mr president,he looks so presidential....60yrs old man be looking like 55
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by wickedworld: 8:28am On Mar 08, 2017
As I rejoice with u today sir, excel in God wisdom knowdlege and Understanding How to take us to promise land in this country.

Happy birthday sir.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by 2016v2017: 8:29am On Mar 08, 2017
yomibelle:
March 8 is all abt Prof. Yemi Osinbajo
Our beloved Ag.President is 60yrs today.
Lets celebrate dis icon by posting our birthday wishes

http://lifedrama.com.ng/happy-60th-birthday-acting-president-prof-yemi-osibanjo/
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR NEW PRESIDENT "YEMI OSIBANJO".
WISHING YOU GOOD HEALTH AND MANY MORE FRUITFUL YEARS.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by MrRational1(m): 8:32am On Mar 08, 2017
tonymania:
U're not rational Mr Rational. Do u know the meaning of snatcher? I bet u doin't. I believe u woke up @ the wrong side of ur bed this morning. Try n go back to bed n av a rethink
wailing wailer
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Dee60: 8:38am On Mar 08, 2017
Happy birthday to Nigeria's best Vice President and best Acting President. Humble to a fault. Extremely hardworking. Ever amiable. A shining light and a beacon of hope. Thanks for showing it clearly to everyone that you dont have to go into government to steal, but to lead.

May your effort in bringing about a new culture in Nigeria yield maximum fruits.

God bless you sir and reward you with His own birthday gift to you.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by b3llo(m): 8:39am On Mar 08, 2017
talk2macs:
Happy birthday President Osinbajo, Noticed some nigeria leaders are born around this time; Aguiyi irons; March 3, Olusegun Obasanjo; March 5, Obafemi Awolowo; March 6, Osinbajo himself; March 8
My humble self, March 9.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by DEWKID(m): 8:44am On Mar 08, 2017
2kass:
The best Vice ever liveth...: Best in an Acting position.

GEJ had a Vice but I don't know his name.

Just remembered self, he didn't have any. cheesy

GEJ vice then was Architect Namadi Sambo
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by juman(m): 8:55am On Mar 08, 2017
Useless apc government.

A government in power for about two years without any achievement.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Emusan(m): 8:55am On Mar 08, 2017
mascot87:

I was born March 15 meaning I will be some day a Nigerian leader kiss

Take a look at the list well well you'll see it's from their date of birth they started to rule. So, my date is March 9, it means I'll rule before you grin cheesy

Happy Birthday in advance

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by creepsyme(f): 8:56am On Mar 08, 2017
HBD MR YEMI OSINBAJO.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by collitexnaira(m): 8:58am On Mar 08, 2017
Happy birthday my working president
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by redcurry(f): 9:04am On Mar 08, 2017
Happy birthday dear active president.I wish u all d good things u wish urself and Nigeria.long life in good health to u sir.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Chiino(m): 9:04am On Mar 08, 2017
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MAN I'D RATHER CALL PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.... #Thy_Biafra_come_oh!_lord
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by betterbest: 9:12am On Mar 08, 2017
Happy birthday sir. God bless you
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Alphasoar(m): 9:16am On Mar 08, 2017
" In 1981, he was awarded a Master of Laws after attending the London School of Economics."
That could be why we are seeing some economic blueprints from the SAN after oga at the top left.
God bless you sir!

Happy birthday to you sir!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by 1stdammy: 9:17am On Mar 08, 2017
talk2macs:
And myself, March 28
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by 1stdammy: 9:23am On Mar 08, 2017
karrengold:
Happy birthday to u prof..age gracefully...
Legends are born in March..#IRepMarch20
O Yes!!, Legends escape from the womb in March.... #IrepMarch28
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by 1stdammy: 9:27am On Mar 08, 2017
Yet, someone claims he's not a Nigerian. Wonder how one can be more Nigerian than this...........wonder what he meant though
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 08, 2017
BlindAngel:

No sir, do you consider Aguiyi Ironsi afonja also?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 08, 2017
EdCure:

Me, March 4

Lol, start preparing yourself morally, mentally, intellectually and otherwise your sun might soon shine
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by lightofjoy(m): 10:13am On Mar 08, 2017
Happy Birthday sir, LLNP.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by muyibaba222(m): 10:16am On Mar 08, 2017
HBD Active President
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Sirdayor(m): 10:53am On Mar 08, 2017
Happy birthday to my Acting presido! 'wish you all the best..
'love u!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by 1money: 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
Happy birthday Mr. Acting President
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by DoubleHcuteBabe: 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
Happy birthday to our vice president! And to me and everyone else born on this special day!
#march 8 rocks
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by prince049(m): 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
His qualifications lit af.
Happy birthday professor
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Dareomo(m): 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hbd PYO.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by BlindAngel: 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
talk2macs:

No sir, do you consider Aguiyi Ironsi afonja also?
. . Apart from Aguiyi Ironsi, then the rest are what?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by laura8: 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
happy birthday Mr vice president.. wish you long life...Good health..and the strength to lead this country to greatness..
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by ketkoko2: 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
Yes oo! Baba Adeboye march 2, myself march 15, Glory be to GOD. We are glorious children from GOD. Happy birthday to you sir, My acting president long life in good Health. Continue acting well, we can feel your impact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Expects 2 Million Liters Of Petrol From Port Harcourt Refinery / Tinubu Lists FG Owned Assests In Lagos As First Round Compensation / Buhari Leaves Nigeria For Niger Republic On Tuesday (REASONS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.