Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

Isaac Newton On Atheism - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Isaac Newton On Atheism (4906 Views)

Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React / What Sir Isaac Newton Has To Say About Atheism / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Newton On Atheism by hopefulLandlord: 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
blueAgent:

Wishfull thinking.

my claim still stands

most Christians in developed countries have interpreted Adam and Eve to be metamorphical

even Kingebukasblog has claimed it to be metamorphic too
Re: Isaac Newton On Atheism by jonbellion(m): 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

my claim still stands

most Christians in developed countries have interpreted Adam and Eve to be metamorphical

lol
I'm sure blueAgent still believes in a literal Noahs ark
Re: Isaac Newton On Atheism by CatfishBilly: 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
Oya
Disregard.
Re: Isaac Newton On Atheism by akintom(m): 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
GodsMopol:

Lemme just say, I knew there was Google all his while, and referring me back to Google isnt part of the deal, yea, this is not a deal though, it was meant to be a dialogue
Is this the the enquiry that i directed at you?

"3. What could have caused the emergence of this smallest unit of life?
The above questions are scientific ones. A ask from Google, will provide you voluminous theories, that have been put forward on the above questions.

If your answer to number 3 question above, is that a Creator (god), is the cause of life in it's complex form (as against the principles of reductionism), then you will have to explain to me, how that happened?"

If you are honest and intelligent in your curiosity about my writings, you would have focused on the issue and not the side mentioned point.
Re: Isaac Newton On Atheism by blueAgent(m): 3:34am On Mar 09, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

my claim still stands

All lies.
Re: Isaac Newton On Atheism by jmichlins(m): 6:51am On Mar 09, 2017
blueAgent:

I laugh at you dreamer.
laugh all you want bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

America Legalises Same-sex Marriages. The End Lurks Arnd The Corner. / Does Rev Father Mbaka Of Nigeria Believe In The Rapture Of The Church? / Prophetic Word For You Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.