Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,956 members, 7,848,882 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

See The New Look Of A Federal Road Governor Ugwuanyi Of Enugu Is Constructing(pi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The New Look Of A Federal Road Governor Ugwuanyi Of Enugu Is Constructing(pi (6841 Views)

Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) / See How Ambode Is Constructing Over 100 New Bus Stops And Lay Bys Across Lagos / Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The New Look Of A Federal Road Governor Ugwuanyi Of Enugu Is Constructing(pi by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:03am On Mar 09, 2017
MXrep:

drama such as burning government house or kidnapping the governor, or wasting innocent bloods at a crusade ground, etc, why did it not get you the coveted office in the old anambra state?

The clown envies all Igbo states and fights with every other person.
Wait for Anambra peeps to come and descend on him for us.
Enugu governors simply do not do headlines with projects. Just imagine the large number of roads done in the last administration esp in Udi and Enugu City. Yet, no show from the government house.
It now requires money to criticize a governor?
Lmao
Re: See The New Look Of A Federal Road Governor Ugwuanyi Of Enugu Is Constructing(pi by nonsobaba: 2:33am On Mar 09, 2017
MXrep:

drama such as burning government house or kidnapping the governor, or wasting innocent bloods at a crusade ground, etc, why did it not get you the coveted office in the old anambra state?
The old anambra state was one. We saw u as our brothers and hence no need to discriminate when it came to politics. We had already had Zik, Asika et al presiding over the entire Eastern region, so what was old Anambra to lose sleep over? You are coming frm a wrong position by mentioning some crimes committed by the ruling class in anambra state. It happens everywhere else. You didn't mention also that Chimaroke Nnamani stole state money to build cosmo fm, schools etc. He also attempted to assasinate Rev Mbaka and so on. These are not what i mean when i said a vibrant polity should have drama. I was coming from the angle of the electorates because we really have no power over what the elected do when they take office.
Re: See The New Look Of A Federal Road Governor Ugwuanyi Of Enugu Is Constructing(pi by MXrep: 2:42am On Mar 09, 2017
nonsobaba:
The old anambra state was one. We saw u as our brothers and hence no need to discriminate when it came to politics. We had already had Zik, Asika et al presiding over the entire Eastern region, so what was old Anambra to lose sleep over? You are coming frm a wrong position by mentioning some crimes committed by the ruling class in anambra state. It happens everywhere else. You didn't mention also that Chimaroke Nnamani stole state money to build cosmo fm, schools etc. He also attempted to assasinate Rev Mbaka and so on. These are not what i mean when i said a vibrant polity should have drama. I was coming from the angle of the electorates because we really have no power over what the elected do when they take office.
all governors steal money, we are not talking about stealing here. So you remember the Mbaka-Chimaroke saga and still claim enugu politics was docile?? Meanwhile he attempted, but did not kidnap him. Or have you forgotten FIdel Ayogu (Onwa Enugu Ezike) who gave very fierce oppositiion with ANPP? or Nwodo vs Sullivan saga? We are not docile, we are just matured

2 Likes

Re: See The New Look Of A Federal Road Governor Ugwuanyi Of Enugu Is Constructing(pi by nonsobaba: 2:58am On Mar 09, 2017
...it is rather, what we do to influence their decisions when in office. For example, in d anambra case, our ppl have shown how politically vibrant we are by ensuring that PDP was punished and never given the opportunity to rule anambra again after their crimes led by Ngige and Ubah. And the result has been back to back good governance frm APGA which we still put on their toes to ensure their continued accountability. It is laughable to assume that enugu state is experiencing good governance just because it citizens are too docile to engage their govt. Even in Imo state, when ohakim crossed d line by manhandling a priest, the people voted him out in unison! That is a vibrant political environment. You can't tell me that enugu state has been witnessing good governance frm PDP all these years, if not ur people wouldn't be flooding even the remotest parts of anambra state in search of jobs while ur villages are deserted, unless good governance to d average enugu indigene means just tarring of roads in enugu town
Re: See The New Look Of A Federal Road Governor Ugwuanyi Of Enugu Is Constructing(pi by MXrep: 3:34am On Mar 09, 2017
nonsobaba:
...it is rather, what we do to influence their decisions when in office. For example, in d anambra case, our ppl have shown how politically vibrant we are by ensuring that PDP was punished and never given the opportunity to rule anambra again after their crimes led by Ngige and Ubah. And the result has been back to back good governance frm APGA which we still put on their toes to ensure their continued accountability. It is laughable to assume that enugu state is experiencing good governance just because it citizens are too docile to engage their govt. Even in Imo state, when ohakim crossed d line by manhandling a priest, the people voted him out in unison! That is a vibrant political environment. You can't tell me that enugu state has been witnessing good governance frm PDP all these years, if not ur people wouldn't be flooding even the remotest parts of anambra state in search of jobs while ur villages are deserted, unless good governance to d average enugu indigene means just tarring of roads in enugu town
hehehehe, anambra only attract illiterates traders. Anambra upper class have all fled to Enugu to enjoy the product of good governance clearly lacking in anambra. Imo voted Ohakim out now crying about Okoroawusa, is that the political vibrancy you want for us Sullivan's silent transformation placed Enugu on world map as the only ROcafella resilient city before Lagos later joined. He worked without noise. Ugwuanyi is now silently transforming Nsukka.

1 Like

Re: See The New Look Of A Federal Road Governor Ugwuanyi Of Enugu Is Constructing(pi by nonsobaba: 7:37am On Mar 09, 2017
MXrep:

hehehehe, anambra only attract illiterates traders. Anambra upper class have all fled to Enugu to enjoy the product of good governance. Imo voted Ohakim out now crying about Okoroawusa, is that the political vibrancy you want for us Sullivan's silent transformation placed Enugu... He worked without noise. Ugwuanyi is now silently transforming Nsukka.
In other words, you are saying that 80% of enugu ppl are illiterates since that is the % of your people who are presently trying to eke out a living here. I don't see how wealthy anambra ppl who live in your state because they were born in enugu translates to anambra high class moving there. D fact is that almost every anambra indigene you find anywhere is blessed to be uniquely financially buoyant, which is why you are confused that d sizeable number of anambra indigenes who were born in enugu and live there stand tall above the pauparized and lazy indigenes around and hence u mistake them for our upper class.
Re: See The New Look Of A Federal Road Governor Ugwuanyi Of Enugu Is Constructing(pi by Amarabae(f): 7:51am On Mar 09, 2017
nonsobaba:
In other words, you are saying that 80% of enugu ppl are illiterates since that is the % of your people who are presently trying to eke out a living here. I don't see how wealthy anambra ppl who live in your state because they were born in enugu translates to anambra high class moving there. D fact is that almost every anambra indigene you find anywhere is blessed to be uniquely financially buoyant, which is why you are confused that d sizeable number of anambra indigenes who were born in enugu and live there stand tall above the pauparized and lazy indigenes around and hence u mistake them for our upper class.
i saw a thread where someone accuse you of being an igala man in Anambra.
your antics can't stand. I have seen some of your old posts and it gives you away as a divisive mole who love see south east intrabasing on socialmedia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The New Look Of A Federal Road Governor Ugwuanyi Of Enugu Is Constructing(pi by Amarabae(f): 7:53am On Mar 09, 2017
MXrep:

hehehehe, anambra only attract illiterates traders. Anambra upper class have all fled to Enugu to enjoy the product of good governance clearly lacking in anambra. Imo voted Ohakim out now crying about Okoroawusa, is that the political vibrancy you want for us Sullivan's silent transformation placed Enugu on world map as the only ROcafella resilient city before Lagos later joined. He worked without noise. Ugwuanyi is now silently transforming Nsukka.
you are falling for his tactics, pitching one Se state vs another.

1 Like

Re: See The New Look Of A Federal Road Governor Ugwuanyi Of Enugu Is Constructing(pi by Kosy79(f): 8:06am On Mar 09, 2017
adadike281:
cheesy Ugwuanyi ni di anyi nma, onyeoma! Ugwuanyi ni di anyi nma, onyeoma! onye chi mere eze , na madu apughi ina ya, onyeoma.
Ugwuanyi, u said if federal govt abandon your people, that u ify the son of ugwuanyi will not abandon your people, that's d Igbo spirit. onye agha'na nwanne ya. Igbo amaka. Ndi b'anyi ekene mu unu.
Where u at? If Enugu pls send me email wanna ask a question.
Re: See The New Look Of A Federal Road Governor Ugwuanyi Of Enugu Is Constructing(pi by nonsobaba: 8:06am On Mar 09, 2017
Amarabae:
i saw a thread where someone accuse you of being an igala man in Anambra.
your antics can't stand. I have seen some of your old posts and it gives you away as a divisive mole who love see south east intrabasing on socialmedia.
Call me whatever you want but we are going to correct this erroneous impression about enugu state today. Where is MXrep? He said enugu state is enjoying good governance while Anambra is not because of some tarred roads in enugu town, even if the rest of his state is deserted and empty because his people have fled to Anambra for economic sustenance. He should explain more.
Re: See The New Look Of A Federal Road Governor Ugwuanyi Of Enugu Is Constructing(pi by Amarabae(f): 8:12am On Mar 09, 2017
nonsobaba:
Call me whatever you want but we are going to correct this erroneous impression about enugu state today. Where is MXrep? He said enugu state is enjoying good governance while Anambra is not because of some tarred roads in enugu town, even if the rest of his state is deserted and empty because his people have fled to Anambra for economic sustenance. He should explain more.
stop displaying ignorance in public. If really you are an anambra man, you should just take a look at how you are embarrasing urself here.
1)Enugu IGR is bigger than that of Anambra,the CBN last 4 years annual reports shows that.
2) Enugu city is more developed and beautiful than Awka and Onitsha.
3) Enugu has an international airport.
4) All South east branch of any national organisation have their office in Enugu.
5) Enugu is bigger than Anambra in landmass.
6) Enugu have many silent millionaires and billionaires, they are NOT noisemakers.
7) They have far more quality good roads than Anambra.
cool Enugu people are beautiful reserved people, everybody must not be a noisemaker.

Dont see this as Anambra bashing, I love all southeast state but your arrogance need to be tamed. I have noticed this kind of arrogance among some Anambra people.

2 Likes

Re: See The New Look Of A Federal Road Governor Ugwuanyi Of Enugu Is Constructing(pi by adadike281(f): 8:26am On Mar 09, 2017
Kosy79:
Where u at? If Enugu pls send me email wanna ask a question.
Nne, i dey Anambra.
Re: See The New Look Of A Federal Road Governor Ugwuanyi Of Enugu Is Constructing(pi by Kosy79(f): 8:31am On Mar 09, 2017
adadike281:
Nne, i dey Anambra.
Awwww!!! Na my state be that oooo.
Re: See The New Look Of A Federal Road Governor Ugwuanyi Of Enugu Is Constructing(pi by nonsobaba: 8:35am On Mar 09, 2017
Amarabae:
stop displaying ignorance in public. If really you are an anambra man, you should just take a look at how you are embarrasing urself here.
1)Enugu IGR is bigger than that of Anambra,the CBN last 4 years annual reports shows that.
2) Enugu city is more developed and beautiful than Awka and Onitsha.
3) Enugu has an international airport.
4) All South east branch of any national organisation have their office in Enugu.
5) Enugu is bigger than Anambra in landmass.
Dont see this as Anambra bashing, I love all southeast state but your arrogance need to be tamed.
Good. Now you are coming out. I like this. That Enugu IGR is bigger than that of Anambra does not in anyway indicate that ur state is more developed. The transparency and seriousness in the collection, and report of taxes differs from state to state. It is what is done with those taxes that tells whether a state is developed or not. Two, it is fallacy of the highest kind to say that Enugu is more developed than Awka and Onitsha. What indices did you use to reach that conclusion? Last time i checked, Enugu don't have water. Enugu public schools are not better than those in Awka and Onitsha. There are even more hotels in Awka today than in Enugu. Onitsha has more industries than the whole of Enugu state put together. Beauty is relative. How is Enugu more beautiful than Awka or Onitsha? You guys are just beating empty about enugu. Having more federal agencies does not indicate a more developed state. If the federal agencies did any good, the migration of enugu ppl would not be so glaringly pointed towards Anambra. Enugu state is dry today, except for Enugu town because your state has nothing to attract people, which is what true development is all about. If people eat hills and valleys, Enugu might have been called developed. But not at all.
Re: See The New Look Of A Federal Road Governor Ugwuanyi Of Enugu Is Constructing(pi by nonsobaba: 8:49am On Mar 09, 2017
Amarabae:
you are falling for his tactics, pitching one Se state vs another.
Enugu people have been known for long to be in the habit of trying to raise Enugu state by attacking Anambra either openly or subtly. So don't pretend now just because your true colours are being laid bare. MXrep should explain more why he really believes that a laid-back state made up of just one town and populated by civil servants can said to be more developed than the Anambra that most Enugu ppl flock to as they see her as the Lagos of the east.
Re: See The New Look Of A Federal Road Governor Ugwuanyi Of Enugu Is Constructing(pi by Amarabae(f): 8:50am On Mar 09, 2017
nonsobaba:
Good. Now you are coming out. I like this. That Enugu IGR is bigger than that of Anambra does not in anyway indicate that ur state is more developed. The transparency and seriousness in the collection, and report of taxes differs from state to state. It is what is done with those taxes that tells whether a state is developed or not. Two, it is fallacy of the highest kind to say that Enugu is more developed than Awka and Onitsha. What indices did you use to reach that conclusion? Last time i checked, Enugu don't have water. Enugu public schools are not better than those in Awka and Onitsha. There are even more hotels in Awka today than in Enugu. Onitsha has more industries than the whole of Enugu state put together. Beauty is relative. How is Enugu more beautiful than Awka or Onitsha? You guys are just beating empty about enugu. Having more federal agencies does not indicate a more developed state. If the federal agencies did any good, the migration of enugu ppl would not be so glaringly pointed towards Anambra. Enugu state is dry today, except for Enugu town because your state has nothing to attract people, which is what true development is all about. If people eat hills and valleys, Enugu might have been called developed. But not at all.
empty bragging is not in the vein of an Enugu man, you are yet to counter my point with facts! You Anambra nairalanders,its either you are fighting Imo or Abia or Enugu or Ebonyi.
Empty drums make the loudest noise.
Re: See The New Look Of A Federal Road Governor Ugwuanyi Of Enugu Is Constructing(pi by adadike281(f): 8:50am On Mar 09, 2017
Kosy79:
Awwww!!! Na my state be that oooo.
really? am from there too
Re: See The New Look Of A Federal Road Governor Ugwuanyi Of Enugu Is Constructing(pi by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 09, 2017
nonsobaba:
not surprised at u....doing what u know how to do best.
i am sure u obviously know the truth that Anambra people are just empty chest beaters..if it were imo/Ebonyi/Abia you would have showed us dirty street pictures..but i guess you are handicapped here because Enugu city alone beats the whole of erosion ravaged lunatic anambra state joined together.

All you anambra peeps know is claim you are selling electrical parts while u are neck deep in drug smuggling and ritualism.

IS 100% Better to be from Enugu;Ebonyi;Abia or Imo than to hail from anambra.
inferiority complex runs in anambra gene so i dont blame u at all
Re: See The New Look Of A Federal Road Governor Ugwuanyi Of Enugu Is Constructing(pi by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 09, 2017
nonsobaba:
Enugu people have been known for long to be in the habit of trying to raise Enugu state by attacking Anambra either openly or subtly. So don't pretend now just because your true colours are being laid bare. MXrep should explain more why he really believes that a laid-back state made up of just one town and populated by civil servants can said to be more developed than the Anambra that most Enugu ppl flock to as they see her as the Lagos of the east.
we may soon need to deport the Anambrarians staying in Enugu the same way fashola deported your people back then bc you all are nuisance wherever you go
Re: See The New Look Of A Federal Road Governor Ugwuanyi Of Enugu Is Constructing(pi by Amarabae(f): 8:58am On Mar 09, 2017
nonsobaba:
show me 5 bad roads in Enugu city and i will show you 60 bad roads in Awka.
ofcourse you cant, Nnamani,chime are far more silent performers than all noise making Anambra governors, I was ashamed when obiano was shouting about Anambra rice at silverbird award.
kebbi,Enugu,Ebonyi,Benue produce more rice than Anambra yet we dont hear any noise!
Enugu man is diplomatic in nature and hate noisemaking.
Re: See The New Look Of A Federal Road Governor Ugwuanyi Of Enugu Is Constructing(pi by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 9:00am On Mar 09, 2017
Amarabae:
show me 5 bad roads in Enugu city and i will show you 60 bad roads in Awka.
ofcourse you cant, Nnamani,chime are far more silent performers than all noise making Anambra governors, I was ashamed when obiano was shouting about Anambra rice at silverbird award.
kebbi,Enugu,Ebonyi,Benue produce more rice than Anambra yet we dont hear any noise!
Enugu man is diplomatic in nature and hate noisemaking.
Bae don't follow that rat in his divisive mission
be wise
no right thinking anambarians will pitch igbos against igbos infact no right thinking nwafo igbo will fight his fellow nwafo especially on nairaland of all people
the guy na bastard
be wise

am from Anambra state onitsha precisely
Re: See The New Look Of A Federal Road Governor Ugwuanyi Of Enugu Is Constructing(pi by Amarabae(f): 9:02am On Mar 09, 2017
This drug pushing insults Igbos are receiving today, 80% of guys who do that are mostly from Anambra, Enugu people dont believe in chasing money that way.
Re: See The New Look Of A Federal Road Governor Ugwuanyi Of Enugu Is Constructing(pi by nonsobaba: 9:03am On Mar 09, 2017
Amarabae:
empty bragging is not in the vein of an Enugu man, you are yet to counter my point with facts! You Anambra nairalanders,its either you are fighting Imo or Abia or Enugu or Ebonyi.
Empty drums make the loudest noise.
Your so-called facts are worthless because as i have shown, they don't indicate if a state is developed or not. It is just like arguing that Onitsha is more developed than Enugu because Onitsha has more automobiles on her roads. That is not a sensible argument. So using IGR figures, scenery and landmass to say that Enugu is more developed than Anambra is childish talk! Anambra people talk because we know we have it all. You guys don't talk because you know that it is Anambra that really makes it happen, hence you hide behind our backs when other tribes attack but turn your knives on us when we have covered ur worthless a.sses. Enugu state has nothing to brag about and even the little you have cannot be mentioned without Anambra involved, one way or another. Just admit it. Enugu state might have had its independence, but in reality, guys cannot do without Anambra.
Re: See The New Look Of A Federal Road Governor Ugwuanyi Of Enugu Is Constructing(pi by nonsobaba: 9:09am On Mar 09, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

we may soon need to deport the Anambrarians staying in Enugu the same way fashola deported your people back then bc you all are nuisance wherever you go
Believe me, if Anambra state reciprocates the gesture, Enugu state will not survive. You know it, I know it. So stop f.ooling urself. Anambra state is the life support of Wawa land and her people.
Re: See The New Look Of A Federal Road Governor Ugwuanyi Of Enugu Is Constructing(pi by Amarabae(f): 9:11am On Mar 09, 2017
nonsobaba:
Believe me, if Anambra state reciprocates the gesture, Enugu state will not survive. You know it, I know it. So stop f.ooling urself. Anambra state is the life support of Wawa land and her people.
Empty chestbeating and Noisemaking
Re: See The New Look Of A Federal Road Governor Ugwuanyi Of Enugu Is Constructing(pi by nonsobaba: 9:13am On Mar 09, 2017
Amarabae:
This drug pushing insults Igbos are receiving today, 80% of guys who do that are mostly from Anambra, Enugu people dont believe in chasing money that way.
Enugu people are naturally lazy. You guys don't even know how to chase money at all! I asked one enugu indigene the other day to mention just one major company owned by a wawa native in Nigeria and he fell asleep thinking hard of an answer!
Re: See The New Look Of A Federal Road Governor Ugwuanyi Of Enugu Is Constructing(pi by signz: 9:16am On Mar 09, 2017
ALA ANA AYI UNU?

Why are you guys this childish? Look at how you people are insulting yourselves.

TUFIAKWA
Re: See The New Look Of A Federal Road Governor Ugwuanyi Of Enugu Is Constructing(pi by Amarabae(f): 9:18am On Mar 09, 2017
nonsobaba:
Enugu people are naturally lazy. You guys don't even know how to chase money at all! I asked one enugu indigene the other day to mention just one major company owned by a wawa native in Nigeria and he fell asleep thinking hard of an answer!
enugu, abia, imo,ebonyi don't problem with each other. Some of You Anambraians are always arrogant.
You peoples arrogance is why APGA is not growing.
Re: See The New Look Of A Federal Road Governor Ugwuanyi Of Enugu Is Constructing(pi by Amarabae(f): 9:19am On Mar 09, 2017
signz:
ALA ANA AYI UNU?

Why are you guys this childish? Look at how you people are insulting yourselves.

TUFIAKWA
these Anambra guys love to insult other South East states.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The History Of Arabic On Nigerian Army Logo / How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) / Dickson Urges Bayelsans To Support Government's Measures Against COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.