Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief (2425 Views)

JUST IN: Radio Biafra Goes Gaga, Discloses Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts / Likely Scenarios If Biafra Goes / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by emmanuel596(m): 6:53am On Mar 08, 2017
Igbos are not fools, if they secede from Nigeria, I’ll apply for their visa and relocate says – Idris Abubakar, Dakata of Kano

I think and believe in Nigeria today, Igbos love themselves more than every other tribe.. If you see any Igbo rich business man, listen to his story how he got to where he is today, he will always start with, I was a poor boy at home with my parents when my uncle, brother, or relation took me and brought me to the city to learn trade with him and finally settled me to start my own.

IGBOS ARE RARE.

1] You will see one Igbo man who has trained and settled more than 100 young men and all are doing well in their businesses.

2] It is only Igbo man that I have seen who would train a child that is not his in schools up to the university level.

3] Only an Igbo man would send a relation abroad to go and find means to survive without minding how much it cost him.

4] Every Igbo man want his brother to live comfortably and don’t have to rely on others.

5] Igbo man would rather teach you how to catch a fish than to give you already caught fish.

6] When an Igbo man marries, he takes good care of his wife and children plus his wife’s relations unlike the other tribes that dont respect their wives.

7] My sister Murna has always said that she would love to marry an Igbo man because they know how to take good care of their wives and those related to her.

8] Igbo man, no matter what and where he maybe, would always have home at heart and wherever they see their people, they make themselves known.

9] Wherever they are, they would surely have Igbo meetings and gatherings of their local governments people.

10] Igbo man would go to meetings every Sunday where they meet with their people.

I wonder how anyone could say that Igbos don’t love themselves, In fact we are jealous of Igbo people for how united and together they come all the time. When something happen to one of them, they would come together and assist. I have seen people from other tribes buried here when they died, but when an Igbo die here they must gather and take the body home in solidarity.

Things Igbo people do together I have never seen in other tribes in Nigeria. An Hausa or Yoruba rich man would never do anything to help you, they rather be giving you 20 Naira every time they see you that is after you must greeted them tire.

If Biafra goes away from Nigeria, I will be the first to apply for their visa, I want stay with them very intelligent people, they know how to make things happen. – Idris Abubakar, (The Dakata of Kano)

http://ogashub.com.ng/if-biafra-goes-away-from-nigeria-i-will-be-the-first-to-apply-for-their-visa-the-dakata-of-kano/

7 Likes

Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by HungerBAD: 6:54am On Mar 08, 2017
Me too I will apply for a Visa.

Just to go see with my eyes if their dreams came true.

3 Likes

Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by sarrki(m): 6:55am On Mar 08, 2017
I don't want to say anything

Having said that Nigeria will remain one united

Long live federal republic of Nigeria
Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:58am On Mar 08, 2017
you re right sir

3 Likes

Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by Jetleeee: 6:59am On Mar 08, 2017
See, your agitation is legit. 100% in support of that. But y'all muffuguhs need to stop littering this whole section with Igbo, Biafra, nnamdi kanu nonsense.

Lalashitlala abi wetin be your name. Maaan you gats clean up this mess. I know mugun44 is a dumbo

Can't even scroll down this section without seeing anything related to all these crap. Na wa ooh

6 Likes

Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by searchng4love: 6:59am On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

Welcome back from the ban

1 Like

Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by Homeboiy: 7:02am On Mar 08, 2017
God bless u dakata
Allah nye gi ogologo ndu

3 Likes

Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:03am On Mar 08, 2017
we going to give you diplomatic visa and even consider Rilwayne001, as for madridguy and sarrki we go declare them wanted even before the apply for our visa....... I SHALL LIVE TO SEE THAT DAY

13 Likes

Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by sarrki(m): 7:03am On Mar 08, 2017
searchng4love:

Welcome back from the ban

Ban from where?
Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by spyder880(m): 7:04am On Mar 08, 2017
Most of what he said are truths. The love Igbos have for their brothers is much. It's called the concept of " Onye aghana nwanne ya"

An average Igbo man will want to protect and provide for his immediate family even before he marries. After marriage he will be providing for the wife and his children , if he still has more he will provide for other family members and their children, and children of his friends too.

Many Igbo men and women take care of their towns and villages by providing basic amenities like roads, culverts, bridges and schools. The only way we know rich Igbos is not by how many cars or houses you own, it's by how many people you have helped to succeed.

20 Likes

Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by Jayson1: 7:06am On Mar 08, 2017
The Republicans will not like this news coming from their masters. grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by Jabioro: 7:08am On Mar 08, 2017
Every tribe has her own unique way..
Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by Jayson1: 7:09am On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

Oba, I think you'll be needing this

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 08, 2017
Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by Rilwayne001: 7:12am On Mar 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
we going to give you diplomatic visa and even consider Rilwayne001, as for madridguy and sarrki we go declare them wanted even before the apply for our visa....... I SHALL LIVE TO SEE THAT DAY

Lol, why me?
Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:14am On Mar 08, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Lol, why me?
you don change...

1 Like

Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by sarrki(m): 7:19am On Mar 08, 2017
carmag:

Just sentence he can't make booking space
Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

Just sentence he can't make booking space

I'm targeting you to know when to strike

.I'm not interested in political correctness

3 Likes

Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 08, 2017
I will apply for a visa

To get my child out of there
Before them sell am!

1 Like

Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by Ngokafor(f): 7:42am On Mar 08, 2017
Jetleeee:
See, your agitation is legit. 100% in support of that. But y'all muffuguhs need to stop littering this whole section with Igbo, Biafra, nnamdi kanu nonsense.

Lalashitlala abi wetin be your name. Maaan you gats clean up this mess. I know mugun44 is a dumbo

Can't even scroll down this section without seeing anything related to all these crap. Na wa ooh

...E pain am cheesy....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by malton: 7:43am On Mar 08, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by madridguy(m): 7:52am On Mar 08, 2017
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE. BIAFRA IS DEAD, SHIKENA.

CROWNWEALTH019:
Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by madridguy(m): 7:55am On Mar 08, 2017
Who even sabi the Idris Abubakar for Dakata not to talk of Kano State at large. Mtchew
Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by izombie(m): 8:46am On Mar 08, 2017
madridguy:
Who even sabi the Idris Abubakar for Dakata not to talk of Kano State at large. Mtchew
its not about whether the man is known or not. The point is, are all the points he raised true or false? You people always say we don't like each other just because of politics. I admit, igbos are not experts when it comes to the game of politics but aside that, igbos are the most united people in nigeria and everywhere they are. We take care of eachother. Stop hating for no reason.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by Jayson1: 8:47am On Mar 08, 2017
madridguy:
E pain am oh!!!!!!!!! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by sarrki(m): 8:48am On Mar 08, 2017
carmag:

I'm targeting you to know when to strike

.I'm not interested in political correctness

Chest beating
Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by thuggCheetah(m): 8:55am On Mar 08, 2017
Jayson1:
The Republicans will not like this news coming from their masters. grin
walahi dis news really pain our ofe mmanu skulls no b small
Why does everybody want to leave our oily cone shaped Yoruba skulls behind??
Even our masters that we have been asslicking since 400BC..DSS should pick up dis man immidiately angry

5 Likes

Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by Jayson1: 9:06am On Mar 08, 2017
thuggCheetah:
walahi dis news really pain our ofe mmanu skulls no b small
Why does everybody want to leave our oily cone shaped Yoruba skulls behind??
Even our masters that we have been asslicking since 400BC..DSS should pick up dis man immidiately angry
grin Wicked!!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by madridguy(m): 9:27am On Mar 08, 2017
Most united people in Nigeria? tongue Where are you presently?

izombie:
its not about whether the man is known or not. The point is, are all the points he raised true or false? You people always say we don't like each other just because of politics. I admit, igbos are not experts when it comes to the game of politics but aside that, igbos are the most united people in nigeria and everywhere they are. We take care of eachother. Stop hating for no reason.
Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

Chest beating
we shall see .
Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by igwebuike01: 9:37am On Mar 08, 2017
madridguy:
Most united people in Nigeria? tongue Where are you presently?

we are talking about the type of unity that liberate the common man from poverty and economically empowers him. Not the fake unity that creates political beasts that shortchange and impoverish the people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 9:39am On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

e pain am grin
we don't want to be united with you
we hate you
can't you get that mrkayusfit

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Commence Coal Mining Operations In Enugu / Biafra Not For Ndigbo Alone –ipob / The Reason Why Nigeria Is A Zoo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.