Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief (2441 Views)

JUST IN: Radio Biafra Goes Gaga, Discloses Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts / Likely Scenarios If Biafra Goes / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 9:39am On Mar 08, 2017
HungerBAD:
Me too I will apply for a Visa.

Just to go see with my eyes if their dreams came true.
of course it will you'll be welcomed
Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 9:43am On Mar 08, 2017
madridguy:
Who even sabi the Idris Abubakar for Dakata not to talk of Kano State at large. Mtchew
e pain am

2 Likes

Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 08, 2017
madridguy:
Who even sabi the Idris Abubakar for Dakata not to talk of Kano State at large. Mtchew

he is an ipod Yoots..lol

Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by sarrki(m): 9:54am On Mar 08, 2017
carmag:

we shall see

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise

That's all wiles are good at to threaten

Do you even know who you threatened?

Watch your words young man

It might hunt you
Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

It might hunt you
why are you disturbed
Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by glassjar1: 9:59am On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

It might hunt you

why only trolling upandan ,IPOB .

You are not gonna be given , Biafra- visa cool cool

see dirty hater grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by Smoothie01(f): 10:03am On Mar 08, 2017
True that!!! "And like the Phoenix, they rose from the ashes of the civil war" God bless Ndigbo

4 Likes

Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by NASTYNASOSO: 10:58am On Mar 08, 2017
Homeboiy:
God bless u dakata

Allah nye gi ogologo ndu
DONT BELIEVE ANY CRAP YOU READ
THERE IS NO POSITION OF THE DAKATA OF KANO
ITS JUST LIKE CALLING SOMEONE THE LEKKI OF LAGOS
DAKATA IS AN AEEA FOR WORKING SETTLERS IN KANO SURROUNDED BY AN INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX.
BESIDES HE CLAIMS OF HIS SISTER BY THE NAME MURNA WHO WANTS TO MARRY AN IBO IS FAKE, REAL HAUSAS AND FULANI DONT BEAR THAT AS A NAME, ONLY MINORITY TRIBES OF THE NORTH THAT HAVE LANGUAGES BORROW IT AS A NAME
THIS WRITE UP IS CRAP, THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED
Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by Ngokafor(f): 11:08am On Mar 08, 2017
igwebuike01:

we are talking about the type of unity that liberate the common man from poverty and economically empowers him. Not the fake unity that creates political beasts that shortchange and impoverish the people

....Spot on kiss....
Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 08, 2017
For your mind you sharp die. But then you will understand hat we are not animals neither is Biafra a zoo. No terrorist from animal kingdom in any guise will be tolerated in God's kingdom(Biafra).

Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by timecapsule: 11:41am On Mar 08, 2017
Every region knows that EASTERN REGION have completed their IN COUNTRY COLONIZATION term and can go at any given time now.
At the end of every tunnel their must be a light.
We are getting their soon

1 Like

Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by Adiola(f): 11:46am On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

It might hunt you
I still do not understand why half baked literates make up BMC

1 Like

Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by Adiola(f): 11:48am On Mar 08, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

DONT BELIEVE ANY CRAP YOU READ
THERE IS NO POSITION OF THE DAKATA OF KANO
ITS JUST LIKE CALLING SOMEONE THE LEKKI OF LAGOS
DAKATA IS AN AEEA FOR WORKING SETTLERS IN KANO SURROUNDED BY AN INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX.
BESIDES HE CLAIMS OF HIS SISTER BY THE NAME MURNA WHO WANTS TO MARRY AN IBO IS FAKE, REAL HAUSAS AND FULANI DONT BEAR THAT AS A NAME, ONLY MINORITY TRIBES OF THE NORTH THAT HAVE LANGUAGES BORROW IT AS A NAME
THIS WRITE UP IS CRAP, THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED
here is towel wipe away your tears and console yourself dakata of kano has spoken ,who are you?

1 Like

Re: If Biafra Goes Away , I Will Be The First To Apply For Their Visa, kano Chief by NASTYNASOSO: 11:56am On Mar 08, 2017
Adiola:
here is towel wipe away your tears and console yourself dakata of kano has spoken ,who are you?
I AM THE WARD HEAD OF THE OF NASSARAWA AND DAKATA FALLS WITHIN MY ENCLAVE
I DONT HAVE ANY SUBJECT AS THE DAKATA OF KANO
WHERE DID THE WRITER GET THIS FUNNY WRITE UP FROM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos-see Cucumber That Was Harvested In Biafra Land / Jonathan Was Weak And Stupid / Pictures From Mammoth Crowd At PDP Rally In Anambra State.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.