Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady (6956 Views)

Seun And Lala Needs To Be Banned For Allowing Such Bootilicious Ad In Fp / Sexy And Curvy Thick Girls In Africa. / PHOTOS: Feyisara The "Curvy" Internet Breaker Releases Sensual Photos To Mark He (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 10:15am On Mar 08, 2017
Eze Linda boasts of over 17,000 followers on Instagram while she follows only 1,648 people. She is brief in height with a very thick stature that controls the human mind.

She has a penchant for wearing skin-tight clothes that show off her humongous hips and bum.

Her handle and More photos here: http://sabipeepz.com/2017/03/08/see-photos-of-eze-lynda-the-thick-curvy-lady/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady by Arsenalholic(m): 10:16am On Mar 08, 2017
Looks like an overbloated gorilla.

I will pass.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady by BlackDBagba: 10:17am On Mar 08, 2017
All for the toilet seat... grin

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 08, 2017
Someone call the night soilmen
Re: Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady by Kondomatic(m): 10:17am On Mar 08, 2017
You will tear race when she remove all the twines, rubbers etc that are holding that ass in place.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady by Jodha(f): 10:19am On Mar 08, 2017
I like that phrase "brief in height" grin

This is the second time this lass is opening a thread about the brief woman... Kilode undecided,?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 08, 2017
Seen one, seen them all. I still wonder why people don't get tired of this type of thing.

Her feet are so tiny. Things truly don't grow well in the shade tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 08, 2017
how dis one go luk if she comot cloth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady by pyyxxaro: 10:23am On Mar 08, 2017
See her horse yansh embarassed

Tissue paper go full inside scarra embarassed
Re: Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 08, 2017
All I see is fat, fat, fat and FAT

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 10:25am On Mar 08, 2017
Jodha:
I like that phrase "brief in height" grin

This is the second time this lass is opening a thread about the brief woman... Kilode undecided,?

Lass? I smell henvy with ur dat ur tiny bum bum

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady by Jayson1: 10:25am On Mar 08, 2017
7 bags of rice with 17,000 customers. cool

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady by decatalyst(m): 10:37am On Mar 08, 2017
BlackDBagba:

Even if a man can't carry her weight, the toilet seat would grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady by Jodha(f): 10:37am On Mar 08, 2017
GloriaSabipeepz:

Lass? I smell [/b] henvy[b] with ur dat ur tiny bum bum

Lol sis I don't henvy her.. I was just musing why yhu keep opening threads about the lady.. smiley
Re: Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady by JacksonD7: 10:57am On Mar 08, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Looks like an overbloated gorilla.

I will pass.

Oh lord!!!, you killed her man. But seriously if these girls showed intelligence the same way they show their assets, the world would be a better place.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady by RabbaRabbi: 11:27am On Mar 08, 2017
BlackDBagba:
packaging ti bad cheesy
have toilet seat doh
Re: Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady by tico1212(m): 11:27am On Mar 08, 2017
She b like deformed yam.. Thick ko tick ni

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady by Mimzyy(f): 11:30am On Mar 08, 2017
Phewwwwww grin
Re: Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady by CArt(m): 11:47am On Mar 08, 2017
JacksonD7:

Oh lord!!!, you killed her man. But seriously if these girls showed intelligence the same way they show their assets, the world would be a better place.
Gbam,contact me on Friday for a bottle of champaign.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady by agrovick(m): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2017
Looks like a pygmy rhinoceros.
Eish!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady by Rajmeista(m): 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
I pity her legs for old age ehn
Re: Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
it's so painful when you are on NL and can't comment because of ban..
so happy I was un banned today
Re: Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
Yam leg meaty girl cheesy
Re: Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
Mimzyy:
Phewwwwww grin

You won't cc me on this kind big yansh thread o tongue
Re: Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady by newdawn2017(f): 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
[quote author=Jodha post=54382095]

Lol sis I don't henvy her.. I was just musing why yhu keep opening threads about the lady.. smiley

[/quote Ah swear! May it not be well with all ur english teachers 4rm kindergarten 2 secondary school, I no sure say u go university. Lmao!
Re: Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady by Dvampire(m): 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
I just begin to wonder why some girls go just believe say tree-trunk thighs are sexy. Give me a slim curvy portable easy-to-twirl-and-swirl-babe over this grand canyon any day.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady by FleetAdmiral(m): 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
What is this
Re: Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady by fratermathy(m): 7:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
Brief in height grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady by thuggCheetah(m): 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
GloriaSabipeepz:
Eze Linda boasts of over 17,000 followers on Instagram while she follows only 1,648 people. She is brief in height with a very thick stature that controls the human mind.

She has a penchant for wearing skin-tight clothes that show off her humongous hips and bum.

Her handle and More photos here: http://sabipeepz.com/2017/03/08/see-photos-of-eze-lynda-the-thick-curvy-lady/
let us see your own
Re: Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady by popefuse(m): 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
Do virgin girl of this shape exist?
Re: Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady by Mimzyy(f): 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
N1one:

You won't cc me on this kind big yansh thread o tongue

Huge pile of shytt, not a sight to behold actually. I know your specs wink grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
Mimzyy:

Huge pile of shytt, not a sight to behold actually. I know your specs wink grin

cheesy

Yak!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peruzzi Slept With Chioma - Anita Brown / Would You Allow Your Parents To Chose For You A Husband/wife. / Revealed! 15 Signs A Woman Is Flirting With You. Don't miss this. See photos....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.