Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

Jamb Utme Past Questions And Answers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Utme Past Questions And Answers (1404 Views)

Score Above 250 In 2019 Jamb CBT Exam | Sure JAMB UTME Questions And Answers / How To Get Your JAMB Questions And Answers Set Before Your Exam Using JAMB App / 7 Secrets Of Scoring Very High In Jamb Utme Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Utme Past Questions And Answers by ubaidullaha30: 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
pls I need past utme question and answers for biology and other science subjects
Re: Jamb Utme Past Questions And Answers by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
*i assume you speaking about past questions*

why dont you just go to one book shop and get then?
Re: Jamb Utme Past Questions And Answers by exammate: 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
ubaidullaha30:
pls I need past utme question and answers for biology and other science subjects

You can get a software if you have a laptop or android phone. The booklets mostly have wrong answers and questions.
A good one that i have used above the rest is ExamMate. It's on google play store and also has a desktop app on www.esoftcontent.com.
Re: Jamb Utme Past Questions And Answers by Chizzir(m): 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
Go to a bookshop nd get yours

(1) (Reply)

Faqs About JAMB CAPS / 2018 Commonwealth Scholarship Applicant / LAUTECH ODL Courses And Mode Of Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.