Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport (57042 Views)

"Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed / Photos Of The Kaduna Airport VIP Lounge / Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by emmykk(m): 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
Pres.Buhari absent has saw many development...he should remain in London

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by OCTAVO: 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
OK, seen.
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by mckazzy(m): 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
Is this one a breaking news?

Is there any other airline that has agreed to make use of the KD's airport except this same Ethiopian airline. Kindly telle what i dunno

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by PapaBrowne(m): 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
Why does the guy in the second picture look like nnamdi kanu
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by Rilwayne001: 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ol boy, i like the Baba Riga is the first pic wink
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by JONIFY: 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
smiley just joined the Nairaland crew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
So if my destination is ABJ then you land in kaduna, who is going to bear the expense of taking me to abuja

1 Like

Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by IYANGBALI: 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
Na Photoshop jo

1 Like

Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
Amaechi da?
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by diablos: 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
Northerners...most backward pple in d universe

1 Like

Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
How's this news or is this the first ever International flight landing in KD airport?

1 Like

Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by lonelydora: 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
I thought it's only Ethiopian Air that agreed to use Kaduna Airport?

I was right. Its Ethiopian Air nah.

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by Jabioro: 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
horlanrewaju11:
and so must you talk against
Did I talked against or did I criticize ?

1 Like

Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by JONIFY: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
2dream:
Would this stop fulani from killing of christian in north?

1 Like

Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by lonelydora: 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
[b][/b]
flyca:
All these energy put in this mantra airport would have constructed a standard alternative runway in Abuja airport. I haven't heard of any other place where a whole Capital airport is shutdown to rebuild runway! For 6 weeks!

A funny country we live in.

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by RexEmmyGee: 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
Seems they are watering the plane ✈. Does anyone know why?

1 Like

Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by RexEmmyGee: 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
All I see is distraction. Buhari will enter the country unnoticed through Abuja airport. Watch and see

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by ojay007(m): 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
madridguy:
I DOUBT IF BA OR DELTA WILL TAKE SUCH RISK.

No, they will not. Before now, i gathered from insider sources that only Ethiopian Airline (International Route) agreed to land at the airport, so am not surprised at this.

I fear for this country! undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by emi14: 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jabioro:
Funny people, funny government and funny functions.. Oyibo go dey laugh at our ways of doing things....

Your only problem is oyibo laughing at you. 200bc mentality.
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by emi14: 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
jonnpedro:
So? From which country did it fly in from, Naija is a serious Joke.

That's Ethiopian air from Addis Ababa.
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by lafuria1(m): 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lot of bad belle people, lol
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by emi14: 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
ednut1:
Ethiopia, Kenya and South africa have functioning world class national airlines. wetin the so called Giant (ant) get grin

They get Fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by Rexnegro(m): 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
ednut1:
Ethiopia, Kenya and South africa have functioning world class national airlines. wetin the so called Giant (ant) get grin
Your party pdp ruled This Country for 16yrs they didn't bring back Nigeria airways, so now You want blame apc for That abi just for staying 2yrs ? for Your info I no get pvc talkless of Being a party person...face truth And come me I will gladly discuss with You then.
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by Jabioro: 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
emi14:

Your only problem is oyibo laughing at you. 200bc mentality.
Your mentality is lower to the message .leave it as it's..

1 Like

Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by erico2k2(m): 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
The first international aircraft has landed in Kaduna International Airport ahead of the airport's first international flight today. A ceremonial canon was used by the Airport fire fighters to welcome the plane. According to the Kaduna state government, Captain Alene who flew the first Boeing787 bird into Kaduna International Airport confirmed that the Airport Landing System is in an excellent shape.

Meanwhile, a high powered Federal Government delegation led Hadi Sirika and Gambo Hamzat Garba by also received the first local flight; Azman Air in Kaduna Airport

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/the-moment-first-international-aircraft.html
Ethiopian Airline ahahaha I don kpie

1 Like

Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by LorDBolton(m): 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jabioro:
Funny people, funny government and funny functions.. Oyibo go dey laugh at our ways of doing things....

Actually it's white man who'll laugh at your display of ignorance.

Obviously you're not smart
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by OBAGADAFFI: 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
And whats so special about this.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by madridguy(m): 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
Thought as much.

ojay007:

No, they will not. Before now, i gathered from insider sources that only Ethiopian Airline (International Route) agreed to land at the airport, so am not surprised at this.

I fear for this country! undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by emi14: 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jabioro:
Your mentality is lower to the message .leave it as it's..

Oyibo will laugh at you
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by IntroVAT: 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
So please how is this news?
And why is this being celebrated? why now?
SMH

1 Like

Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by oskaaay(m): 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
NOTED OP shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jeep Hangs On An Electric Pole In Kano After Horrible Accident. Photos / What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.