Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport (57157 Views)

"Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed / Photos Of The Kaduna Airport VIP Lounge / Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by onatisi(m): 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
eightsin:
Lol. So all these ppl came to welcome the aircraft?
You should even be thankful to god that they didn't organise a musical concert to welcome the aircraft. Abi no be Nigeria government

4 Likes

Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by ednut1(m): 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Rexnegro:
Your party pdp ruled This Country for 16yrs they didn't bring Nigeria airways, so now You want blame apc for That abi? for Your info I no get pvc talkless of Being a party person...face truth And come me I will gladly discuss with You then.
which party, both apc and pdp are same, am for violent and brutal revolution which will gv us a leader like Ghadafi,Mao Zedong or those asian tigers kind of leaders. Democracy is not for blackman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by Walelavender(m): 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Not bad though cool
It's hightime we stopped the fire brigade approach to fixing the anomalies in our system. Grow up Nigeria! Grow up!

1 Like

Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by eightsin(m): 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
onatisi:

You should even be thankful to god that they didn't organise a musical concert to welcome the aircraft. Abi no be Nigeria government

Lol. It is well!! Lemme use my time in.thinking and strategizing on how to make money
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by elhafeez(m): 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
even if American air line lands in Kaduna airport some people will still complain.
90% of thé people complaining have not taking a flight in their life.
God bless thé FG, God bless ethiopian airline
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by Eledan: 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
Just like Ethopian Airline was coerced to fly to Enugu Airport and some Nigerians complained, they are been pressured to go to Kaduna and now some Nigerians are also complaining, Nigeria is a weird country.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by obailala(m): 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
Logician:
So if my destination is ABJ then you land in kaduna, who is going to bear the expense of taking me to abuja
Then you may just have to save your money by travelling to Abuja by road. Unfortunately, that's the nature of your country, ZERO maintenance culture! We always wait for things to be critically damaged before we think of maintenance, and then such late maintenance comes at a high cost as we have presently.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by igbsam(m): 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
I hope they won't list this as one of buhari's achievement for 2019 campaign

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by Baroba(m): 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
flyca:
All these energy put in this mantra airport would have constructed a standard alternative runway in Abuja airport. I haven't heard of any other place where a whole Capital airport is shutdown to rebuild runway! For 6 weeks!

Only in Nigeria.. shocking the way we do things here..

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by obailala(m): 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
flyca:
All these energy put in this mantra airport would have constructed a standard alternative runway in Abuja airport. I haven't heard of any other place where a whole Capital airport is shutdown to rebuild runway! For 6 weeks!
If only the airport was maintained through the years as is normally done in sane countries, then maybe the runway wouldn't have deteriorated to the sorry level where it is today which needs total closure of the airport to fix.

Also to add to that, building a new runway isn't really the same thing as constructing a highway; besides, Abuja airport doesn't have that kind of traffic to warrant a new runway. The money should be used to maintain the existing runway to prevent such needless and embarrassing airport closures in future.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by alabiyemmy(m): 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lack of serious work. mtcheeeewwww
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by Penexpress: 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jokers
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by ekestic1976(f): 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
ednut1:
Ethiopia, Kenya and South africa have functioning world class national airlines. wetin the so called Giant (ant) get grin
Rien - it's the French word for NOTHING!
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by jimzad02(m): 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
Well-done Buhari Government is working
Fix Nigeria again & again

Get well soon Baba Buhari.
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by Riddler32: 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
see more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/the-moment-first-international-aircraft.html

Is that what a ceremonial water canon looks like? They should have watched Trump Canon ceremonial went he visited Obama after the election.
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by mr1759: 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hausa and Fulani soon will take FCT to sokoto to continue proving a point that they own this country
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by kjhova(m): 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
ednut1:
Ethiopia, Kenya and South africa have functioning world class national airlines. wetin the so called Giant (ant) get grin

In Africa, also add Egypt Air, Air Maroc and Afriquiyya before the Libyan war.

Do you know that Ethiopian Airlines are the only airline in Africa (as at 2012) with their own hi-tech flight training school with simulators etc.? All of the airlines we mentioned are indeed way above anything Nigeria can dare dream of at this time. That is how far behind times we are!

1 Like

Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by jbhill(m): 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
HIT LIKE IF U AR NOT INTERESTED..SHARE IF THIS IS NOT NEWS.
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by sonnie10: 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
International airport in 2017 still climbing stair to disembark from plane.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by ejorgeneral: 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
The first international aircraft has landed in Kaduna International Airport ahead of the airport's first international flight today. A ceremonial canon was used by the Airport fire fighters to welcome the plane. According to the Kaduna state government, Captain Alene who flew the first Boeing787 bird into Kaduna International Airport confirmed that the Airport Landing System is in an excellent shape.

Meanwhile, a high powered Federal Government delegation led Hadi Sirika and Gambo Hamzat Garba by also received the first local flight; Azman Air in Kaduna Airport

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/the-moment-first-international-aircraft.html

The only
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by smithhassan25(m): 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]so after landing in kaduna, i will still take a cab or a bus going to abuja. doible journey nd double wahala. dead country
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by chubbygal(f): 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
Not just the first but the only international flight, that will be landing in Kaduna.
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by roeb1987(m): 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
our craziness is in our politics. i wonder why a country like 9ija will still be celebrating such. what if we're the one that made the glass bridge in China? i know we will invite both the living and the deads.
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
YES WE CAN, IF U BELIEVE IN THIS COUNTRY CALL NAIJA HIT LIKE.
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by Feelinso(m): 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
Una no know say na star alliance nai get the planes and naija nai get 50% of rhe company
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by snoopdg(m): 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
Please tell the pilot to wait for me, I need to see the plane myself
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by CoolAmbience(m): 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
isbish:
Nice. No time to give relevance to haters of development now. If u don't use the plane to travel am sure u use the car and as such, we that ply that Kaduna road will be glad that at least because of this Airport relocation that road is now better and safer to drive on.

That's the average Nigerian mentality of development. Once it has not affected them directly, they continue to meander, castigate and condemn. Every Nigerian of goodwill will certainly commend the huge improvement of the Abuja-Kaduna road; viz safety of lives and recovery of productive manhours; resulting from the temporary closure of the NAI Airport.
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by Jjc2000(m): 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
ET is the best airline in Africa. I really like their spirit. I pray we have Nigerian Airways back managed effectively and efficiently with Public Private Partnership.
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by sucess001(m): 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
So we are doing Plane landing ceremony?

angry angry
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by donbenz(m): 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
We coming up too. Afonjas are never happy with this development grin
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by donbenz(m): 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
He coming too. Afonjas are never happy with this development grin
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by DonCortino: 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
I really dont understand this country!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jeep Hangs On An Electric Pole In Kano After Horrible Accident. Photos / Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) / Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.