Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport (57046 Views)

"Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed / Photos Of The Kaduna Airport VIP Lounge / Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by Dareomo(m): 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
Thank God for a serious and committed government in place. Things will continue to function in a proper and faster way.
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by Angelb4: 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
flyca:
All these energy put in this mantra airport would have constructed a standard alternative runway in Abuja airport. I haven't heard of any other place where a whole Capital airport is shutdown to rebuild runway! For 6 weeks!

You have never traveled out of Abia State. Pls just visit Lagos to liberate yourself.
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
RexEmmyGee:
Seems they are watering the plane ✈. Does anyone know why?
In the aviation world, its a traditional welcome gesture for planes that touchdown in an airport for the first time
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by jinxet2000: 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
They even gave Ethiopian Plane water cannon salute at the airport.
Washwash
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by TheAdvocate(m): 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
And the water sprayed on the aircraft?
Is it because of the heat in Kaduna? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by OkuFaba(m): 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
ednut1:
Ethiopia, Kenya and South africa have functioning world class national airlines. wetin the so called Giant (ant) get grin
we got currupt and greedy leaders. Theirs nothing worth celebrating in this nation except for we're alive
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jabioro:
Funny people, funny government and funny functions.. Oyibo go dey laugh at our ways of doing things....
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by donodion(m): 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
The airstrip was fixed and so what? That required gun salutations? While i was hoping it was the airport lounges and facilities that were upgraded.

I was on the first brand new Arik airplane, kaduna bound flight, that was just brought in 2007.When we landed, as cautious as the European pilot was, it was rough cos of the pot holes that were surfacing all over the strip.

Only the good Lord knows how many billions they would claim on the repairs now...mtscheew.
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by alaskido(m): 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
So this is new abi? I was thinking I will see AIR FRANCE/KLM and BRITISH AIRWAYS. What I saw was ETHIOPIAN AIRLINE. My fellow African airline grin and people are happy taking pictures. El-Rufai, please grow up.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by Ikenna17(m): 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
RexEmmyGee:
Seems they are watering the plane ✈. Does anyone know why?
It's called a water gun salute, it's used when an aircraft is being launched for the first time on a new route or landing in a new airport destination or if the aircraft is new! You're welcome
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by Lepkacious: 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
did it bck our president?
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
Hope FG has cleared fulani herdsmen from the state?
won't be surprised to see a herd of cattle crossing the runway during airplane take-off!
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by fiponmile(m): 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
wow!!!!!!!...........
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by henryhemon(m): 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
Logician:
So if my destination is ABJ then you land in kaduna, who is going to bear the expense of taking me to abuja

You can go and land anywhere you wish to land.
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by Chauke(m): 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
OkuFaba:
we got currupt and greedy leaders. Theirs nothing worth celebrating in this nation except for we're alive

Our leaders are a product of our society they do not come from outer space
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
Rexnegro:
Your party pdp ruled This Country for 16yrs they didn't bring back Nigeria airways, so now You want blame apc for That abi just for staying 2yrs ? for Your info I no get pvc talkless of Being a party person...face truth And come me I will gladly discuss with You then.

your minister of transport was a member of pdp for 13 years. olodo these are all old refined idiots.
Na your likes make naija dey like this.
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
henryhemon:

You can go and land anywhere you wish to land.

I can recommend tuition free schools abroad
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by erico2k2(m): 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
elhafeez:
even if American air line lands in Kaduna airport some people will still complain.
90% of thé people complaining have not taking a flight in their life.
God bless thé FG, God bless ethiopian airline
Ahaha na wah Ethiopian Airline ?
If you pay me I nor go gree enter that airline .
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by erico2k2(m): 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
spaceshipz:

your minister of transport was a member of pdp for 13 years. olodo these are all old refined idiots.
Na your likes make naija dey like this.
Plz remind theses kids again . They forgot soo soon.these are the people who kill themselves for politicians
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by erico2k2(m): 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
alaskido:
So this is new abi? I was thinking I will see AIR FRANCE/KLM and BRITISH AIRWAYS. What I saw was ETHIOPIAN AIRLINE. My fellow African airline grin and people are happy taking pictures. El-Rufai, please grow up.
Nah PHC took all of them . Air France . Lifthanza and KLM
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by otokx(m): 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
DonCortino:
I really dont understand this country!!!

You are not alone.
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by Caseless: 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
flyca:
All these energy put in this mantra airport would have constructed a standard alternative runway in Abuja airport. I haven't heard of any other place where a whole Capital airport is shutdown to rebuild runway! For 6 weeks!
because of hate , you people can never use your head. They construct another runway beside the dilapidated one even is the old one has become a disaster.
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by Caseless: 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
Dareomo:
Thank God for a serious and committed government in place. Things will continue to function in a proper and faster way.
this can only happen under a stubborn leader like buhari. God bless him.
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by chimexdnice(m): 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
ethopian airline of all airlines that's what we are celebrating... what a pity
that local airline that looks like a molue bus inside... with passengers moving up and down erratically. .. rubbish keke airline
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by KanwuliaExtra: 9:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
No better airline will land dia for shuaaa!
I nor go smell that part of Nigeria lai lai!
Tufiaaaakwa!

How I go take comot from dia? cry

By ROAD? shocked

1 Like

Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by RexEmmyGee: 11:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ikenna17:

It's called a water gun salute, it's used when an aircraft is being launched for the first time on a new route or landing in a new airport destination or if the aircraft is new! You're welcome
Thanks.
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by RexEmmyGee: 11:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
CFCman:

In the aviation world, its a traditional welcome gesture for planes that touchdown in an airport for the first time
Thanks
Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by flyca: 1:28am On Mar 09, 2017
Caseless:
because of hate , you people can never use your head. They construct another runway beside the dilapidated one even is the old one has become a disaster.
Why do you call constructive critism "hate" and tag me along with a certain group of "you people? Please stop this baseless attack on NL. I am apolitical and totally detribalized.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport by erico2k2(m): 10:36am On Mar 09, 2017
Dareomo:
Kia for.Ethiopian Airline ? Na wah
So if Air France land there nah 21 gun salute plus them go kill nama B dat ni. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jeep Hangs On An Electric Pole In Kano After Horrible Accident. Photos / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures / What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.