Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Gory Scenes From The On-going Yorùbá - Hausa Saga In Ilé-ifẹ̀ ( Graphic Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gory Scenes From The On-going Yorùbá - Hausa Saga In Ilé-ifẹ̀ ( Graphic Pics) (1091 Views)

Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) / Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gory Scenes From The On-going Yorùbá - Hausa Saga In Ilé-ifẹ̀ ( Graphic Pics) by mickeyenglish(m): 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
Live update from a student Journalist here in Ife :

Right now in the middle of the Yoruba Hausa crisis in Ife, if you are on campus don't board a bus with any Hausa man or move near Sabo, we have witnessed 7perslns killed. plz be careful. Yoruba's are killing Hausa and Hausa retaliating.

I am reporting live from Sabo area, all students beware,pls, if possible stay in your room, plz for your parent sake
#Faith
,#larrysam
#campusvibesooduafm
Burning of houses and properties in Ile-Ife mainly @ lagere and sabo. Hausa and Yoruba where fighting police can't stop them because it beyond their capacity. Please tell your peoples to hide themselves. Still happen till this hour of time

From The Student Union Welfare Officer :

*OFFICE IS THE WELFARE OFFICER*

This is to inform the generality of Great Ife students that *Sabo and Lagere region* in town is *currently hot* and not advisable for anyone to go now as there is serious crisis in the environment.

I also use this opportunity to urge all students staying off-campus to please *be conscious and vigilant*. Students staying around Sabo and lagere should please look for a friend to stay with elsewhere as it is not advisable to sleep in such area overnight.

*Your welfare is number one*

*Signed*
*AJIBOYE Adekanmi Ayowole (EFO)*
*Great Ife students' union welfare officer*

Re: Gory Scenes From The On-going Yorùbá - Hausa Saga In Ilé-ifẹ̀ ( Graphic Pics) by TWOYANSH: 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Gory Scenes From The On-going Yorùbá - Hausa Saga In Ilé-ifẹ̀ ( Graphic Pics) by aluko360(m): 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
God we need peace in this land
Re: Gory Scenes From The On-going Yorùbá - Hausa Saga In Ilé-ifẹ̀ ( Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
embarassed undecided

I lost all hope when I read that it is beyond the capacity of the police.

What does the police then do in that town??

Intimidate students and collect bribes from motorists

1 Like

Re: Gory Scenes From The On-going Yorùbá - Hausa Saga In Ilé-ifẹ̀ ( Graphic Pics) by Monkeydeychop: 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
This is barbaric! Black man why? Is this how we resolve fights? This never happens in the West! Animals!
Re: Gory Scenes From The On-going Yorùbá - Hausa Saga In Ilé-ifẹ̀ ( Graphic Pics) by brandonobi(m): 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
Monkeydeychop:
This is barbaric! Black man why? It's this how we resolve fights? This never happens in the West! Animals!
duh animals must act like animals, such a shame though, this barbarism is becoming too much
Re: Gory Scenes From The On-going Yorùbá - Hausa Saga In Ilé-ifẹ̀ ( Graphic Pics) by psucc(m): 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
When a peaceful man lives with a killer, he finds himself caught in the web. Since NOBODY wants to die, at least without lifting a hand, the peaceful man becomes aggressive in order to survive.

#StopTheKillingsNow

1 Like

Re: Gory Scenes From The On-going Yorùbá - Hausa Saga In Ilé-ifẹ̀ ( Graphic Pics) by hotwax: 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
Oh Boy. Ife people dey vex ooo. They invaded all Hausa territories.

Many Dangerous people in Ife. Ife is a war enclave. Ife will never remain the same again.
Re: Gory Scenes From The On-going Yorùbá - Hausa Saga In Ilé-ifẹ̀ ( Graphic Pics) by saintikechi(m): 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nnamdi KANU told you that Nigeria is a zoo, now you can see the animals killing each other.

2 Likes

Re: Gory Scenes From The On-going Yorùbá - Hausa Saga In Ilé-ifẹ̀ ( Graphic Pics) by ifyalways(f): 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
This is terrible and scary.

(1) (Reply)

Male And Female Corps Members Attacked In Kastina For Allegedly Living Together / How My Father Disvirgined And Raped Me At Home – 17-year-old Girl Reveals / Suspected Kidnappers In Police Uniform Caught In Ibillo, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.