Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) (67030 Views)

Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Handsomecole(m): 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
Poverty! Oh!! Poverty!! When will you leave me alone?? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I am no longer interested, infact I was never interested.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by smartbros(m): 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:
Future hubby...i know u are hustling so hard for ur future family..just put in more effort inugo?...i will always be praying for u lipsrsealed

Ok dear, I promise to double my hustle because of you!
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by PRECINA(f): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked this is gorgeous grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by PRECINA(f): 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
PRECINA:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked this is gorgeous grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

wonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
opethom:
6 years in primary school
6 years in secondary school
5 years in university
1year at law school
1 year or more of strike, protest & co for some of my people..
1 year of youth service
And you will luckily get a job of N50,000 &
someone will just say
"Skiborobo skibo" and be making millions,
and his friend will reply
"It's young john the wicked producer" and be making millions as
well.

And you think say the person who
introduced education will
make heaven ...

I will be waiting for him at the gate of heaven.....

that one dat introduced "examination" should not bother coming near heaven o

Shebi u see that one that brought "mathematics"......?..
I will say no more....
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
opethom:
6 years in primary school
6 years in secondary school
5 years in university
1year at law school
1 year or more of strike, protest & co for some of my people..
1 year of youth service
And you will luckily get a job of N50,000 &
someone will just say
"Skiborobo skibo" and be making millions,
and his friend will reply
"It's young john the wicked producer" and be making millions as
well.

And you think say the person who
introduced education will
make heaven ...

I will be waiting for him at the gate of heaven.....

that one dat introduced "examination" should not bother coming near heaven o

Shebi u see that one that brought "mathematics"......?..
I will say no more....
grin grin grin Nairalanders will not kill somebody.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:

Don't worry...i will come to see ur people instead grin
grin grin Nice! We accept indian marriages here...
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by metallisc(m): 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:
Future hubby...i know u are hustling so hard for ur future family..just put in more effort inugo?...i will always be praying for u lipsrsealed

what will be your own contribution to the hustle, abi the guy go hustle die put?

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Nphzzycute(f): 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
migeoart:
why the show off, will you ever see dangote uploading pix of his home of social media!
That money you have in your account that makes you feel you have arrived might just be someone's clothe allowance!!
BE humble
you said it all sis
BE HUMBLE

the way he show off his mansion on social media is just too much

i know God will never forget us

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Nphzzycute(f): 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
Herrmes:
I prefer watching movies alone, It helps me assimilate more, where there's a crowd people are always making noise, and I dislike talking to strangers.
Biko,how will you make new friends when you dislike talking to stangers?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Bigboytinz: 5:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:
cant you hustle for yourself too?must you wait for your husband to everything for you? lazy igbo girl
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by naijmusic(f): 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
it was actually 3 mansions built by the 3 okoye brothers
see complete photos http://www.naijmusic.com.ng/2017/03/photos-okoye-brothers-peter-paul-and.html

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by refiner(f): 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
Reiyvinn:

grin grin Nice! We accept indian marriages here...
grin...
Ur siggy caught my attention tho...u keep beard?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:
grin... Ur siggy caught my attention tho...u keep beard?
Yeah I do, cool you like it?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
Reiyvinn:

Yeah I do, cool you like 'em?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Marveleuphoria: 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hmmmmm..
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by ephi123(f): 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
Who cares whether he goes to the cinema or not? This show off mentality is not necessary.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by josh123(m): 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
crackhouse:
Shut up. Just tell us that u want to show us ur cinema indirectly. How can u compare a cinema with this thing in ur house? The fun u have in cinema watching movies with many other people and gisting with others can't be gotten from ur house.
bros no dey beef, if u have money like him u will still do the same thing
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Herrmes: 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nphzzycute:
Biko,how will you make new friends when you dislike talking to stangers?
I don't want to make friends.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
you talk true bro. I fit sleep in this ur cinema for 3 days and nights without eating food and still be happy
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by danbrowndmf(m): 1:16am On Mar 10, 2017
slimzypink:
rubbish , can he watch new release there. angry
new sperm or what?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Nphzzycute(f): 9:31am On Mar 10, 2017
Herrmes:
I don't want to make friends.
undecided
friends must have done something bad to you in the past

ALL IS WELL
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Herrmes: 10:03am On Mar 10, 2017
Nphzzycute:
undecided

friends must have done something bad to you in the past

ALL IS WELL
LOL, I'm a child that lives within.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by kaliboi94(m): 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
crackhouse:
Shut up. Just tell us that u want to show us ur cinema indirectly. How can u compare a cinema with this thing in ur house? The fun u have in cinema watching movies with many other people and gisting with others can't be gotten from ur house.
why hating on a successful man. U broke nigga instead of praying for your turn you are here hating
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by ehrique: 8:27am On Mar 23, 2018
[quote author=Nnamddi post=54397070] ... This one na small. See interior photos of Peter Okoye's mansions. All expensive rooms and furniture. He shared the. Live on Instagram probably to brag. http://mynyscstory.com/photos-peter-okoye-house-interior-inside-peter-mansions-pictures-images
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Cately(f): 7:09am On Jan 03, 2019
What if god PS quare make u bank 0 kobo
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Cately(f): 7:10am On Jan 03, 2019
What if hacker PS quare make u bank 0 kobo
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) by Cately(f): 7:11am On Jan 03, 2019
What if God PS quare make ur bank be 0 naira

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Shades Davido Because Ronaldo Follow Him, Davido Replies With Drake / Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) / Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.