Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Buhari Is A Terrorist Vagabond Nonentity Charlatan Incompetent Bastard.(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A Terrorist Vagabond Nonentity Charlatan Incompetent Bastard.(pics) (2179 Views)

Atiku Is A Bloody Nonentity – Junaid Mohammed / Makarfi Faction Disagrees With Peace Committee, Calls Them Nonentity / Buhari Is A Terrorist Vagabond Nonentity Charlatan Incompetent Bastard.(pics) (2) (3) (4)

Buhari Is A Terrorist Vagabond Nonentity Charlatan Incompetent Bastard.(pics) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hehehehehehe

Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist Vagabond Nonentity Charlatan Incompetent Bastard.(pics) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki my brother let's groove cheesy

Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist Vagabond Nonentity Charlatan Incompetent Bastard.(pics) by Standing5(m): 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
Chai . . .

Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist Vagabond Nonentity Charlatan Incompetent Bastard.(pics) by Sunnymatey(m): 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
Incompetence l know about that, terorist, almost convince but the other ones? hmmm DSS dey near.

Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist Vagabond Nonentity Charlatan Incompetent Bastard.(pics) by yarimo(m): 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
Another YABA LEFT patient is on the loose again. undecided

Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist Vagabond Nonentity Charlatan Incompetent Bastard.(pics) by Etogist: 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
Op, you hit the nail..., but me I no follow o! Nah only you waka come.

Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist Vagabond Nonentity Charlatan Incompetent Bastard.(pics) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
Etogist:
Op, you hit the nail..., but me I no follow o! Nah only you waka come.

Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist Vagabond Nonentity Charlatan Incompetent Bastard.(pics) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 11:07am On Mar 09, 2017
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist Vagabond Nonentity Charlatan Incompetent Bastard.(pics) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond

Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist Vagabond Nonentity Charlatan Incompetent Bastard.(pics) by DabuIIIT: 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
....and a kunu sipping gworro chewing "za kwantiri izza pantastically kwarrapt" vegetable.. grin

tigerclaws ppl wont like this,but who cares... grin

Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist Vagabond Nonentity Charlatan Incompetent Bastard.(pics) by ajepako(f): 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
Omenkata, Bloodygenkiller..

Your ban is to 4035!

I swear!

Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist Vagabond Nonentity Charlatan Incompetent Bastard.(pics) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
ajepako:
Omenkata, Bloodygenkiller..

Your ban is to 4035!

I swear!

Buhari is a terrorist

Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist Vagabond Nonentity Charlatan Incompetent Bastard.(pics) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
DabuIIIT:
....and a kunu sipping gworro chewing "za kwantiri izza pantastically kwarrapt" vegetable.. grin

tigerclaws ppl wont like this,but who cares... grin
the one and original DabulllT grin

Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist Vagabond Nonentity Charlatan Incompetent Bastard.(pics) by mightyhazel: 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
Leave my buhari alone o! cool
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist Vagabond Nonentity Charlatan Incompetent Bastard.(pics) by dadavivo: 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
No President have suffered in the hands of Nigerians than buhari. I swear

Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist Vagabond Nonentity Charlatan Incompetent Bastard.(pics) by CONFAMA: 4:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
Hehehehehehe

They will soon ban you again until further notice grin

Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist Vagabond Nonentity Charlatan Incompetent Bastard.(pics) by irsakant: 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
The man is late!
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist Vagabond Nonentity Charlatan Incompetent Bastard.(pics) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 10:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
Buhari is a terrorist

TimeManager

kiss the truth
truth is talking
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist Vagabond Nonentity Charlatan Incompetent Bastard.(pics) by TimeManager(m): 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
[s]TheDEVlLHimseIf:
Buhari is a terrorist

TimeManager

kiss the truth
truth is talking[/s]
It takes a terrorist to know a terrorist. You can get a second-rater sense at Aba, try make use of it.
Truth is mine!
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist Vagabond Nonentity Charlatan Incompetent Bastard.(pics) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
TimeManager:
It takes a terrorist to know a terrorist. You can get a second-rater sense at Aba, try make use of it.
Truth is mine!
shatap there and get out
Buhari is a terrorist
apc is a useless worthless party full of imbeciles vagabonds useless vulture scallywag zombies
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin

kiss the truth
truth is mine
truth is talking
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist Vagabond Nonentity Charlatan Incompetent Bastard.(pics) by TimeManager(m): 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
[s]TheDEVlLHimseIf:
shatap there and get out
Buhari is a terrorist
apc is a useless worthless party full of imbeciles vagabonds useless vulture scallywag zombies

kiss the truth
truth is mine
truth is talking[/s]
Psychotic episodes. Ahmadioha would deliver you.
Truth is talking!
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist Vagabond Nonentity Charlatan Incompetent Bastard.(pics) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 11:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
TimeManager:
Psychotic episodes. Ahmadioha would deliver you.
Truth is talking!
Nonsense trash

Truth is mine
kiss the truth
truth is talking
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist Vagabond Nonentity Charlatan Incompetent Bastard.(pics) by TimeManager(m): 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash

Truth is mine
kiss the truth
truth is talking
No matter how unstable someone of your kind might be, there are some interlocking /security chains that would easily tame you to submission. I expect your traditional doc to use it on you.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist Vagabond Nonentity Charlatan Incompetent Bastard.(pics) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
TimeManager:
No matter how unstable someone of your kind might be, there are some interlocking /security chains that would easily tame you to submission. I expect your traditional doc to use it on you.
Kiss the truth!
what's this one saying
Buhari is a terrorist
kiss the truth

South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo - News / BREAKING - Yusuf Buratai Is Dead / Ambode Is Finished Politically