Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband (76523 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress / Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 09, 2017
SaintMorris:
I get this kind assistant na fnck I go take kill am angry
abi u go kill yourself. and u dey dey FTC on tonto matters
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by Thisboysef(m): 10:07am On Mar 09, 2017
End time celebs. Oga at the top dey watch una with 4D camera.
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by themonk(m): 10:07am On Mar 09, 2017
i no go too blame churchhill o grin

4 Likes

Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 09, 2017
Omo eleyi o ranyan oooo.
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by AngelicBeing: 10:08am On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:
If tonto was right about this lady sleeping with her husband...then this lady should get ready cos those that are gonna sleep with her future hubby are currently in jss3,studying their home economics books angry

ChristineC:
or maybe this is the JSS3 girl repaying Tonto undecided
pinkpebbles:
People dont seem to see it this way. Law of karma. If it came to Tonto, she must have given it to someone grin
wink

Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by pinkpebbles(f): 10:09am On Mar 09, 2017
People dont seem to see it this way. Law of karma. If it came to Tonto, she must have given it to someone grin
ChristineC:
or maybe this is the JSS3 girl repaying Tonto undecided
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by Koolking(m): 10:09am On Mar 09, 2017
You can't separate women from their self-destruct complexity.

Women always feel threatened when they see another beautiful woman in their territory, even if it's their blood sister.

3 Likes

Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by nan1: 10:09am On Mar 09, 2017
Chai i feel for tonto but then can she swear that she never slept with a married man before in her entire life?

1 Like

Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by Icaretoo: 10:11am On Mar 09, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

Lwkmd o, as in ehn. Steady Bleep err day.
no matter wat una go taya one day...Mr bleeper n his cohorts
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:11am On Mar 09, 2017
Chutchill dey enjoy oooo

1 Like

Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by VeeGeeCee(f): 10:12am On Mar 09, 2017
Someone should please help me with that 'wetin concern me' pic abeg.
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by timbs001(m): 10:12am On Mar 09, 2017
Pasan ta fi na Iyale, o nbe loke aja. wink
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by Lexusgs430: 10:13am On Mar 09, 2017
Evaberry:
Miss Roseline meurer the alleged mistress of Mr Churchill seems not to care about the allegations levied against her, as she shares sexy photos of herself and seem to carry on with her day to day activities.

https://www.instagram.com/rosymeurer/

And why would she care? Make she dey rock Churchill dey go joor
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by ExpiredNigeria: 10:13am On Mar 09, 2017
This churchil guy is a dog, people should stop attacking Tonto she's really passing a lot in the hands of this woman abuser..
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by agrovick(m): 10:14am On Mar 09, 2017
What's with the noise? She ain't the first bimbo to display her wares on social media and she won't be the last.

Una mumu go last.
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:15am On Mar 09, 2017
Mummy water agent

1 Like

Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by oluxy(m): 10:15am On Mar 09, 2017
Advertising.
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by AngelicBeing: 10:16am On Mar 09, 2017
VeeGeeCee:
Someone should please help me with that 'wetin concern me' pic abeg.
tongue

Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by VeeGeeCee(f): 10:18am On Mar 09, 2017
AngelicBeing:
tongue
yur head is there jare.how i wan take chop iffa put my mouth for Tonto matter?
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by Antoeni(m): 10:19am On Mar 09, 2017
Honestly, she is worth sleeping with,so hot, Tonto be considerate I knw u understand ,,u hv also slept with enough of people's husband,

4 Likes

Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by no1madman(m): 10:19am On Mar 09, 2017
Nixiepie:
This one no send tonto at all
A
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 09, 2017
ol boy i give up

Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by sonymax16(m): 10:20am On Mar 09, 2017
Chai... See sexy PA
How tonto dike go sleep when her husband get this kind of PA?

3 Likes

Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by no1madman(m): 10:20am On Mar 09, 2017
nikkypearl:
every woman no be olosho!
Prove it!
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by AngelicBeing: 10:21am On Mar 09, 2017
VeeGeeCee:
yur head is there jare.how i wan take chop iffa put my mouth for Tonto matter?
True that, when they where lavishing money, displaying / showing affection all over social media did they invite us, No, so they should carry their cross, who cares grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 09, 2017
i like her

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by Snowstorm: 10:23am On Mar 09, 2017
Pussy power

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by Dyt(f): 10:23am On Mar 09, 2017
Pasan ni
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by abdulaz: 10:24am On Mar 09, 2017
I am with Churchill on this one.

Ladies think they can eat their cake and have it.

You once called him your King Kong. grin

Enjoy the ride tonto, nothing lasts forever.
Or if you're tired of the ride just port quietly by filing for a divorce, you are not the first and won't be the last.

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by thunderbabs: 10:25am On Mar 09, 2017
Make Tonto confess if she no sleep with another lady's man b4 she got married too....knowingly or unknowingly.

Until then, her noise is getting on ma nerves....Dtz why smx, som rich guys prefer baby mamas to wife.....na so so trouble dey go dey bring...You cant keep a grown rich man to urself, forgerrit.....mk d man sef b deeper life, he go trip at 1 time xcept d spirit koko is strong in him shocked

1 Like

Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by gqboyy(m): 10:25am On Mar 09, 2017
She looks like a Chinese hooker in the first pic
Re: Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband by gemini35(m): 10:27am On Mar 09, 2017
And some husband materials go don ask her for marriage she turn them down,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead / Juliet Achieng Blasted For Exposing Cleavage Too Much / Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.