Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Asking For Recharge Card! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Asking For Recharge Card! (1687 Views)

Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asking For Recharge Card! by yicob(m): 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2007
How will you play a girl who asks u for recharge card after meeting her for d 1st time.
Re: Asking For Recharge Card! by layi(m): 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2007
Simply Give and take.
Invite her to your room to collect the card. She either comes or not. U win both ways wink
Re: Asking For Recharge Card! by mukina2: 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2007
layi:

Simply Give and take.
Invite her to your room to collect the card. She either comes or not. U win both ways  wink

advice kei . . . . .
you see why girls alays go the extra mile to bring you wahala cheesy
Re: Asking For Recharge Card! by iice(f): 3:45am On Jan 20, 2007
Tell her to give you money to buy the card
Re: Asking For Recharge Card! by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 20, 2007
Da 1st time?d gal high o!na u she dey wait 4?omo dnt try any tng stupid.dnt invite her unles u certain u like adventure,ok?plan even then.decide d no of weeks or months u wnt to spend wt her nd of cause d amnt u r ready to part wt and, ,Never FALL in love wt her!U'd get stupid in d end if u do.I say ths based on ur being adventurous!If u r nt nd u tnk or knw dat u like her.make friends.bt stil-my man;dnt fall in love wt her.keep da whole tng plutonic!But then, love is a crazy phenomenon.who knws wot u mite discover!!!In all,use ur upper part nd dnt get carried away.
Re: Asking For Recharge Card! by iz2much: 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2008
Asking For Recharge Card!

Yes can u send 100.
Re: Asking For Recharge Card! by spikedcylinder: 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2008
If she asked for recharge card, follow up with a request for money to fuel your car, cut your hair, do your laundry etc. Be creative. wink

1 Like

Re: Asking For Recharge Card! by bigfather(m): 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2008
Na to just delete the babe number straight away grin. (That is if we just met )
Re: Asking For Recharge Card! by mbola(f): 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2008
lmao grin
Re: Asking For Recharge Card! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2008
I think its out of place to ask for recharge card under any circumstances sef but i see it as 'give and take'. If you know what you are looking for, you can give and see it as a means to getting what you want. And as a correct man, when you are collecting, you will collect times 5.
Re: Asking For Recharge Card! by omega25red(m): 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2008
Although i don't know or have expirienced the recharge card request, but i would first ask the girl how she was funding her phone before she met me, i would also then make her realise that she has no shame. I almost seems like having a casual conversation on the phone with a girl in Nigeria is like calling a 900 number here in the states where you have to pay $2.99 a minute to talk.
Re: Asking For Recharge Card! by A40(m): 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2008
spikedcylinder:

If she asked for recharge card, follow up with a request for money to fuel your car, cut your hair, do your laundry etc. Be creative. wink
Word!!!

Walahi when you girls wonder why we treat y'all so badly sometimes i can't help but laugh!! i can do it if its a rare thingy but if she wants to make it frequent she would get the cold shoulder
Re: Asking For Recharge Card! by Cristalz(f): 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2008
A-40:

Walahi when you girls wonder why we treat y'all so badly sometimes i can't help but laugh!!

Dem dey discuss one girl, you don turn am to ''you girls'' tongue grin
Re: Asking For Recharge Card! by A40(m): 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2008
@Cristalz
Don't misinterpret me i was only making an illustration babes i didn't say mean to generalize even though i wouldn't be wrong if i say a lot of girls ask guys for recharge cards
Re: Asking For Recharge Card! by yicob(m): 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2008
Thread Date: January '07

(1) (Reply)

Open Or Secretive? / Ladies - For Better For Worse ? / What Do You Think About Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.